Someone plz read my ff - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter #15 ' Babies' Bash Party

Prishnee, sat among her dolls, and ruffled the hair of her Barbie. She, herself looked like a Barbie girl with her pink overall and pink small boots, pink cap; she looked totally like a doll. Aamna, came with a feeding bottle and put it in her mouth. Prishnee, cupped her hand around the bottle and Aamna removed hers. She sat quietly drinking her milk. After a moment, she put down the bottle and looked at her mother. Around her lips, there was a layer of milk, Prishnee smiled, she had no teeth, and somehow it made her look cute. Prishnee took her Barbie girl in her arms and put her to sleep, like her mother would do with her. Aamna beamed at her daughter.

_

It was a perfect room, filled with cute little baby clothes, powders, perfumes, shorts, shoes; all neatly folded. A little baby boy slept soundly, he was covered with a blue blanket, his eyes tightly shut. The room drew in silence. On the bed-side table, stood the baby's photo in a frame which had the name 'Varun' written on it. Around the baby, stood, crocodile soft toy, a teddy bear and a toy monkey. The baby flinched. Then closed his eyes and yawned and when back to sleep. The 1 month boy looked amazingly cute. Slowly, the door opened, and Rano entered quietly, making sure she did not do any sound. She smiled and covered him. And then she sighed, "Good", she thought. He had being crying all night long." Rano sat down on her bed, and looked at her son. He was an exact replica of his father; his skin colour, his lips, but his eyes, were definitely like his mother. She patted his stomach and kept staring at him. All those moments came in flash in her mind. She shook her head to get rid of these painful memories but vain. It always had an effect on her, wherever she was near her baby. "He's only mine" she said silently "just mine". "Why?" she thought, "why, her son always reminded her of his dad" (coz Varun is both Your and His Dad's son, silly) "No, I'll never talk to him again, no, not again, you're the reason I live, today, Varun, or else, I would have lose all hopes", she thought. (Don't worry, Bani is still here) She tickled his foot and kissed his forehead, and crouched beside him, she closed her eyes, and the room, once again drew in its silence.

_

Ashlie paced her room. She had being thinking forever about Pia and Bani. Her mind was zooming with all types of questions. She felt sorry for Bani. How much did she give for this sister of hers, who did not waste any time, to betray her? All the love she received was useless for Pia, she thought. "She, Ash, had being craving to tease, joke, pull tricks on someone. She would not joke on her nephew and nieces. Her brother had always being a father for her. He had fulfilled all her needs, enrolling her in the best college, giving her everything, love, care and time away from his business but she needed someone on whom she could tell her feelings, she could joke around comfortably or tease how much she wanted! Her brother was definitely not that person; he had to give both a mother's and a father's love to his children. Even though, he always had time for his family, everyone would always encourage him in his business trips. And that the day Bani had entered in her life, which she had being sharing things ever since she was here. Kiran Aunty was her mother's sister. But her mom had immigrated to London for his Dad's business while Kiran Aunty and Nishikant Uncle stayed in Mont Abu. Soon they lost contacts with them. It all happened when brother had seen Bani's picture in the newspaper in his trip to India. He wanted to meet her but Atharv had an accident, he quickly left from there. Bani had become Mrs. Bani Walia. Again, for some partnership with the Chopras, her brother had gone to India and had returned with a crying and homeless Bani. Bani had explained to Nishant that how her own blood her bretrayed her and had kicked her out of her own house. Nishant had asked Bani to come and live with her, Bani had plainly refused, saying she could not become a burden for her brother. Then Nishant explained about his children and his sister, all needed someone to share their experiences and feelings, and Bani was the right person. Nishant had explained to her about Bani's life. Ashlie, remembered Bani, she was one year older than her sister Rano. Ash would always be there for listening to Bani, who had received a post in Nishant's company as the MD of a new project. After some week, Bani felt she was at home. She had become friendly with the kids, and she even made Ash learn how to cook and how to depend on herself. Ash had made a lot of progress; she did not need a servant all around her. After some time, Bani started to know more about Ash and the family. Ash had being dating Tarun for some time. Bani had met Tarun, he was nice. Some weeks later, Tarun had proposed to marry Ash, and Bani was the first person, she had shyly told. Bani was like the mother again. Bani remembered Rano there, along her devils. She was crying one day remembering how she left her baby sister there with the witch and her sons. Ash had caugh her crying and Bani told her about her little sister suffering there. Using a private number, Ash had made Bani speak to Rano. Bani came to know that her sister could no longer take all the pains. Bani once again was angry and wanted to skin the whole Walias alive. As usual, Ash came with a brilliant plan, she would talk to Rano every night and one day, she also came to know that her little cousin was being tormented there and she was expectant for about 3 months. Bani had enough of it. She had talked to Nishant about Rano coming here and her miserable condition. Ashlie had contacted Rano to tell her to pack all her things she needed and at night a car had came to fetch her from the Walia Mansion. Even Nishant wanted his children to learn about the culture of India, so, he came to India. All the three sisters were once again together, this time, faithful and loving. Ashlie broke out from her thoughts and went out of her room.

_

Jai Walia sat silently in his room. "Pia" was all he could think. There must be some proofs to show I am innocent, he thought. He marched to the cupboard and started to snoop on Pia's things. Suddenly a diary fell from above. It was coded. Then the screen showed Pia walking and opening the door.

It's a Music_Girl Creation
_-_
Will Jai read the diary? What is this mystery? What does it contain? What did Jai mean by his inoncence? Will he decode the lock? Or will Pia catch him? How will Rano prevent Sahil from meeting their baby? What is in Ash's mind? What is this new mystery? How does it connect to Bani? Is it all real?

Will be waiting for your replies, then I'll continue!
TaKe caRe
ByE ByE
Edited by music_girl - 12 years ago
Hi,
Really love your FF just read all the part so far...please continue soon!!

Ria xx

How does Jai expect to prove his innocence when Pia may have something cooking in the oven.πŸ˜†

Great update by the way, πŸ‘ Continue soon.πŸ‘πŸΌ

check out http://twitter.com/ThePrachians

Thanks 4 da lovely updates just caught up them pls cont...soon

Chapter #16

Jai Walia sat silently in his room. "Pia" was all he could think. There must be some proofs to show I am innocent, he thought. He marched to the cupboard and started to snoop on Pia's things. Suddenly a diary fell from above. It was coded. Then the screen showed Pia walking and opening the door.

Pia entered the room, she was in her nightgown, and she looked surprised. Jai was sitting reading the newspaper. On the bed, laid the diary. "Have you being prying on my things?" she asked sweetly. Jai gave her a look "do you think I have time for all these things? And anyway I know almost everything about you, darling" he replied amiably. "That's true" Pia acknowledged. "And I have to know that silly code of yours?" Jai replied making a fake giggle. Pia looked happy. "Uff", Jai thought. "Look like 2nd grade's drama class took some grounds. I thought it was a waste of time! Now, to read her diary I have to send her out ' where? On a holiday? What about Nikita then? Maybe I'll send her off for a day, somewhere posh" Jai approved. "And the code? What about that?" he thought deeply. "Jai" Pia's snob voice cut his judgment, "I've been calling you 2 times" Pia said angrily. "2 times! Yeah, I think you're already exhausted to call for a third time" Jai said irritated. "What?" Pia asked confused about Jai's tone. "It was a joke, sweetheart! Where's your sense of humor?" Jai asked pleasantly. Pia shook her head and opened her wardrobe.

Dixit Manor, morning

"Morning Bua" Atharv called lazily to Bani and Ashlie who were cutting some vegetables in the kitchen. Krishna and Ganga were sitting sluggishly next to the table. Bani was dressed in black pants and red kurti and black high heels, a red bracelet on her right wrist, and heart shape earrings. Ash, she was wearing blue jeans and lilac top, with her casual open-toes shoes. Krishna was in above-knees jean and yellow tank top and Ganga, same above-knees blue jeans and black tank top. Atharv was in black jeans and black shirt designed a skull. Ashlie brought some dishes to the dining table while Bani brought a jug of juice, Sheila and Taylor helped with the curries and the menu. Rano, dressed in white pants and white T-shirt, Varun twirled around her neck, came out of her room and slowly climbed down the staircase. Everyone was seated and started to eat the breakfast. "So, what's today's plan?" Bani asked chewing her potato chip. "We are going to office", Ash said pointing to Bani. "We have horse-riding courses" Krishna said. "Horses? Who love them anyway? They smell and they stink! Yuck!" Atharv added rubbing his nose. "Shut up! Or you'll hear the end of this! If you dare to say one more word of those creatures, you'" Ganga started while Atharv chuckled at her sister. Bani turned her head to face her sister; Rano replied "I will be home". "By the way, sis, Dad asked you to email him things you want from America" Atharv spoke while stuffing a piece of curry in his mouth with his fork. "I have already mail mine" Atharv continued. Krishna glared at him "couldn't you tell us also". Atharv giggled and choked his bread while his sisters laughed at him. Bani signaled for silence and peace.

Walia Mansion, dining table

"Bhaiyya, there's a social gathering by the Mehta Family. Their only daughter is marrying and we are all invited. After all, Mehta had taken loan from us" Jigyasa said excitedly. Jai and Sahil looked blase "Well, I am not going" Sahil spoke and stuffed some food in his mouth so that Jigyasa couldn't further ask him questions. "No, no, you will come" Aditya said happily. "Both Jai and you will go" he continued. Sahil and Jai gave him murderous looks which he ignored and continued "there will be many, many people, there, everyone in town, all rich" Aditya said trying to give them hints. Both of them looked blankly, lost in some thoughts. "Bani! Sure! She'll be there! She must surely know Mehta's daughter! I have another chance!" Jai thought and said "yep, Aditya, I am coming". Sahil just shrugged while Jigyasa thought of their reactions, why was it changing every second.

Dixit Manor

"Di! Di! Did you hear? Mr Mehta's daughter is marrying. Please, please let's go to her marriage, please, Di, Rano, she is my friend Dolly, the one who..." Ashlie cried. "Why don't you go? I will be home along with Rano" Bani said. "If you're not going then I am not" Ashlie said stubbornly. "Alright, alright" Bani said defeated. Rano gave a nod and said "I'll just meet Dolly and I'll come back home". "Yeah!" Ashlie cried victoriously. "It's easy to make you accept whatever I want!"

It's a Music_Girl Creation

To Be Continue...I am Tired, Just returned from School, my Art Exam went really well.
Love you all,
Keep replying,
Music_girl 13 

Preview:
Jai "please listen, i've found Pia's dairy, i know she's lying all".
Bani: "I always knew the whole Walia family had the habit of eavesdropping but now I also knew they have the habit of snooping also, on their wives or on their kids!"
Sahil: "please listen, why are you doing this? Avoiding me?
Rano: "because you were born to be avoided! Spare me and save it!"

Keep smiling, forever and ever
SMILE
πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ_πŸ˜ƒ_____πŸ˜ƒ_πŸ˜ƒ
More than 500 views!
Good, too good for a new starter / debutant
Fantastique!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ˜ƒ_πŸ˜ƒ_____πŸ˜ƒ_πŸ˜ƒ
!It;s a great thing for me, sometime writing rubbish!
_-_
Hey-y non replied, it's being 1 dayπŸ˜•

Chapter #17

Dixit Manor

"Di! Di! Did you hear? Mr Mehta's daughter is marrying. Please, please let's go to her marriage, please, Di, Rano, she is my friend Dolly, the one who…" Ashlie cried. "Why don't you go? I will be home along with Rano" Bani said. "If you're not going then I am not" Ashlie said stubbornly. "Alright, alright" Bani said defeated. Rano gave a nod and said "I'll just meet Dolly and I'll come back home". "Yeah!" Ashlie cried victoriously. "It's easy to make you accept whatever I want!"

"Come on; let's help each other dressing up!" Ash cried. Neither Bani nor Rano wanted to disappoint her so they joined her in her room. "Enjoy, enjoy how much you want, after your marriage, you'll stop being naughty" Rano joked and Ash turned red. "Yes, yes, you'll have to wear Indian attire and bangles, no shorts, tops, shirts, boots and little girl's stuff" Rano continued to tease her cousin. "Right! Even my sister here, looked extra cute in Indian attire" Bani started to join to tease. "All right, Di, you will have to choose between these two salwar kameez, the red one or the amber one" Ashlie said taking out two salwar kameez. "Hmmm, the amber one will go" Rano approved along with Ash while Bani nodded. "Your accessories will be this orange necklace and with its set of earrings, this yellowish brown heels, and a makeover will make you perfectly good!" "Now, for you Rano, do you want to wear this churidar" Ash asked while Rano stared at her "whom do you think am I? The bahu (daughter-in-law) of a house" she said irritated. "That's the spirit, my dear" Ash chucked. Ash took out a white long sarong with white embroidery scattered everywhere and a white glittering shirt with a pink teddy face written "I am cute" and Ash fished out a white below-knees white glistening boots for her. "Why don't you take off your specs" she said but Rano shook her head saying "That gonna be for your wedding ceremony". Bani giggled. "Now, your turn" Bani said, she took out a green long dress, slender at the waist, matching choker and earrings, with a similar design bracelet and Rano removed a green pair of heels for her. "We are ready!" Ash said excited. All the three sisters left.

Mehta's Party

….Don't, don't say no to anything, yes, yes, say yes to everything, just find a way, you to get a way, wanna runaway, let's take off the clothes and see if anybody know this is a runaway, what you say, well, I am okay, have a little joy, have a little pain, live life, have a little hope, have a lot of……

"Smash!" Jigyasa cooed, "This party is so high-class". Rashi rolled her eyes at Ranvir who managed to not laugh at his mom. Jai stood watching the door while Sahil was busy complaining to his dad "I still don't understand why you ask me to come here?" "Jai is more intelligent than you" Aditya said gesturing to Jai. Sahil looked at him. "Is he waiting for someone?" he asked and Aditya whispered "yep, Bani". Sahil's eyes went wide and he grinned.

"Di, are you sure the Walia jinx-gang won't land here?" Rano suddenly asked. "I-I, don't know" was her answer. Rano and Bani started to feel uncomfortable. "Dolly! How are you" Ashlie asked happily. Dolly, the bride smiled and thumbed up. Ashlie, Bani and Rano chatted for a while. "I think I'll make a move" Rano said and Bani added "I'll meet your mom, Dolly". Both sisters departed their own way. "That's my chance" both men thought.

Bani marched through the corridor and suddenly a figure appeared before her, much to her shock. "You! What are you doing here?" she gasped. "Please Bani, listen to me, for 1 minute, please, please" Jai said. "If I don't listen to him, he'll not keep me in peace" she thought. "Please" Jai pleaded. "Only 30 seconds left" Bani smirked. "I love you" Jai said. Bani looked fiercely at him and said "I hate you, finish, can I go now?" "Listen, I have found Pia's diary and I know she writes everything on it, give me some time to prove I am innocent, I'll just read it and give you proofs" Jai beseeched. "Oh, I always knew that your family has the hobby of eavesdropping and this is something new, the habit of snooping on your wives or kids! Long Live Jai Walia" Bani said annoyed. Bani tapped her foot impatiently and the she said "1 second is over, adieu". Jai stood speechless while Bani entered one of the rooms. "Hello Mrs. Mehta" Bani chirped and Jai made his way back shaking his head for a 'no' sign to Aditya. "The nerve of this man!" Bani muttered. Bani closed the door behind her and gave a quick glance at Jai. "What if he's speaking the truth? What if…" Bani thought when she stopped and said "god damn it, those rich people can do whatever they want, prove something wrong they've done right or vice versa". "First of all, Mr. Walia give me the proof and I'll examine it very well then I'll decide what I'll do with you and your folks" Bani simpered.

Rano walked to the main entrance, she reached an area where people were seen talking and laughing. Suddenly she felt a strong arm cutting her way and dragging her to a lonely area. She turned to refute at the person and stood still. "What do you think you're doing" she hissed fiercely. "Trying to talk to you" Sahil replied. Rano struggled with her hand and managed to free herself. "Give it a damn hell" was her answer. "Why are you avoiding me?" Sahil griped. Rano just stared at him "because you were born to be shunned, spare me and save it". "But, I still love you and I want you and our baby back" was his answer. "Love, sure thing, I only got the opposite, specifically your hatred and I have already learned to live without you, so you also better learn it too, as far as my baby is concerned, he is only mine, understand that well, okay. Because you never wanted an infant, so please" she said angrily. "You can never separate me from you" he tried again. Rano shrugged and said "it was you who parted me from you. So please. Bye", she left without any further discussion of the matter, leaving the poor man flabbergasted.

Bani went back to Ash and complained about Jai. Ash looked ready to kill him no time. "I'll just set the right thing to both of them" she snarled. Without looking at Bani, Ashlie moved furiously to Jai Walia….Bani feared of what she could do…….

What will she do? Any ideas?

I am sorry for this rubbish update; I am kinda piss-off

Song: Take Me Away - Avril/ Let Go Bsides 

Read your story in one go and have to tell you its terrific. Keep up it up.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

Chapter #18

Bani went back to Ash and complained about Jai. Ash looked ready to kill him no time. "I'll just set the right thing out of both of them" she snarled. Without looking at Bani, Ashlie moved furiously to Jai Walia. Bani feared of what she could do? "I hope she doesn't let her anger explode, or else she'll mess the whole party" Bani thought.

"Hello, Mr. Walia" Ashlie said to Jai, who was talking with Aditya and his family. "Hi Miss Dixit", Jai replied smiling. But Ashlie wasn't beaming. "Do you mind if I talk to you and you" she said pointing to Jai and then Sahil. "Yes, yes, you can" Jai chipped in before Pia could say anything. "Right! Err ' actually in privacy please, might follow me" Ashlie said trying to sound pleasant. "What?" Pia said horrified. Jigyasa added "what are you'?" when Ashlie cut both of them "Argghh, Pia, I am not you for sure, who'll look an opportunity" she stopped and continued with another sentence "and secondly I am not interested in your husband and your son, as you can see" she rolled her eyes. Sahil looked at Jigyasa and gave a nod while Jai did the same with Pia. Pia stared speechless. "I promise not to devour your son and your brother".

Room

"Can I know why we are here?" Jai asked scared. "I totally agree with Rano, she must have being sick with your altitude, asking your mom everything. No wonder, she left you and your big male ego, sticking with your lizard type of mom. Hell, yeah, if I start talking your mistakes, it take me centuries. Let's come to the point" Ash said sweetly. "What are you trying to say Miss Dixit?" Sahil asked. "No need these entire pretense, understand that both of you" she screamed while both men looked taken aback. "You mean?" Jai asked puzzled. "Look 'ere, Walia and Bali, get that thing in your damn hell brains, dare to talk to my cousins again, I swear, if I get carried away with my anger, you'll face the worst of me" Ashlie thundered. "Whom do you think you're ' Brad Pitt" Ashlie continued. "If Bani and Rano don't wanna have you back again, so that's their decisions, and I think they are pretty right. Who will want to get back to you when'who have no shame and especially with her own sister?! And looks like you want to have two women in your lives ' you must choose, Jai Walia, I didn't know India had such type of people ' Yuck! And what about you Sahil Bali, I thought cruelty and domestic-violence had stopped in common married lives and you turned out to be the jerk of all ' chiefly when Ran was expecting that too you ruined her life completely leaving to doubt with your remembrance for life. No wonder she thinks you were her biggest mistake ' actually both think you are a nightmare damn mistakes" Ash roared. "Actually I told both of them to files cases for you two. But no, they are too kind to do these kinds of things!" Both Sahil and Jai looked ashamed. "And Bani, you were suppose to love her like sweet candy chocolate, nah, you even murdered Kiran Aunty" "It was an accident" Jai yelled. "Stop shouting Jai Walia, Bani forgave you for your accident with her mom but what about Pia yuck thing ' this woman makes me puke! And you if you want Ran to get back to you ' just forget about it, huh, because of what you did, that will never happen in a zillion of years". "Don't expect to meet Varun, that is your son, I can do anything, you guys may be India's best business man while I am London's business woman, and everything can happened. You guys stink completely". "Don't you think you should leave the choice on Bani and Rano respectively than deciding yourselves?" Jai said. "Bani, huh, she tells me everything and as far as Rano is concerned, her eyes say everything. And if they want to get back to you dirty people, they would have do it. Remember this well. Accept it as a threat or as my friendly request ' I can do anything, and I hope you do know what anything means! Bye and hope that I won't see you lurking around them" she snapped at both amazed and shocked men and walked out. Jigyasa and Pia stood outsides pacing the floor. "I should have known" Ashlie leered "you all have a dynasty of nose round other people's conversations! Your son and your spouse are safe".  Ashlie walked huffily. "What happened?" Jigyasa said looking at their fallen faces. Sahil shook his head and Jai stood thinking, he did not even hear what Jigyasa had said.

Passageway

"What did you tell them" Bani asked grinning. "I blast at them and they looked pretty ashamed of themselves. Bani Didi, whatever Jai had told you, atleast listen to him, if he's right, and if he's wrong, make his life hell on earth itself" Ashlie said grimly.

Bani thought for a while and said "I want to talk to Pushkar first, he's my best friend". Bani went downstairs and gave a rapid glimpse at the Walias, grinning, she followed Ashlie. "Now the game start" she pondered.

If you see I am not updating that is i'll be really busy. My parents will be home, so i don't think i'll be able to update for some days or maybe i'll.

Keep smilind😊

Hey-y - When I write my last chapter of the fanfiction, I will start a new one. I have already think of its concept, hope you guys will follow me to my 2nd Ff, will be counting on you. I have not started the new one, just before I write my last chapter, I will start it and give you the link.
Love' you all as always
Music_girl

Chapter #19

Bani thought for a while and said "I want to talk to Pushkar first, he's my best friend". Bani went downstairs and gave a rapid glimpse at the Walias, grinning, she followed Ashlie. "Now the game start" she pondered.

Bani and Ashlie sauntered in Rano's room. She was still in her party clothes and she was putting Varun to sleep. She looked at them, both had serious faces. "What happened?" she asked. "Ash went to threatened Jai Walia and Sahil" Bani reprimanded.  That got Rano's attention; she turned to look at her sisters and said "well, they deserve it." "What did he do?" Bani asked slowly. "Nothing, just trying to talk but I didn't give him time, I just kept snapping at him" Rano shuddered lightly. "Jai was talking about Pia's diary or something" Bani stated. "He's just trying to buy time" Ashlie said. Bani thought "should I give him a chance?" she asked gradually. "I reckon, maybe he's trying to say something important" Rano said without leaving her concentration on Varun. "Good night" Bani said kissing Rano's forehead while Ashlie scratched Varun's cheek. "Night" Rano answered.

Next morning, 9.00 am, Walia Mansion

Aditya opened Jai's door and stepped inside. Jai was drinking liquor and thinking. "How am I going to talk to Bani? Wait a minute, first of all, get rid of Pia by sending her off for the week along with Nikita, hmm, read the diary and give it to Bani." Aditya looked at him and walked off.

Sahil's room

"I think how could I love you? You? The one who destroyed my life? How could I marry you?" kept ringing in his ears. He too was drinking alcohol. (Poor baccha) "Why don't you and Jai open a club and call it the 'Broken Hearts Drunkards' and together you sit, discuss and drink" Aditya said exasperated. "Are you making fun of me and my solitude?" "Nope, why don't you try to talk to her?" Aditya said. "Talk? She isn't even letting me come near her...forget about talking, she keeps snapping at me, like anything, she even said that she regretted our love...marriage...everything that happened between us!" he cried. "Ahh, my son, this is the result by joining hands with your mother. Hmm, listen, for her, you broke your whole family's trust when you had to marry Rashi, Nah. Give her an answer for her every snap and I don't think she hates you as much as she loved you".

Jai's room

"Might give you a piece of my brain", Aditya asked casually at Jai. "Jai, I am your best buddy, tell me what's in your heart?" "Pia" Jai answered. "Pia! So? You already divorced Bani and married her and?" Aditya said angrily. "That's it Aditya, Pia is faking, and I know it, but how to prove? She has a diary which she writes everything; how I am suppose to read it when she keeps popping from nowhere! How am I suppose to unlock its code" Jai said tired and sipped his bear. "There's Brooklia Harrison's Winter Collection next week, send her off for the day, and to Delhi, there's famous Sheetal Deb (couldn't think of anything else) big collection of clothes, send her for the week, you'll have enough time to look for information". "Yeah, what about my daughter Nikita?" "Nikita! Send her with a servant along with Pia" Aditya said.

"Where to send whom?" Pia asked entering the room, Nikita was in her arms. "I told you so" Jai mumbled to Aditya. "You, jaan (beloved) sending you to Sheetal Deb's next catwalk show" Jai laughed. "Sheetal! Wow, Jai, thanks, I'd love to go, and I'll bring Nikita with me" Pia jumped in excitement. Jai smiled at his wife.

Pia walked in the corridor and thought "what has happened to him? Who cares any way ' I am going to Sheetal's show, Sheetal" she cooed.

Dixit Manor

"Ma'am, someone is here to meet you" Taylor said to Bani. The three sisters were sitting on the sofa in a library, Ashlie had her leg pulled to her chest, Bani was sitting on a rocking-chair while Rano was sitting on the sofa, on her side, laid Varun busy sleeping soundly, snoring quietly. All the three went downstairs. (Big mistake!!!)

All they could see was a man in suit, turning to his back. Rano had climbed half way of the staircase. Ashlie and Bani reached down. Varun yawned and woke. Sleepily, he looked at his mom, smiled, and made a sound. He looked at his two Massis'. "Yes" Ashlie said trying to look who it was. Slowly, Jai turned.

Bani stared shocked while Ashlie looked angry and Rano scared. Jai smiled at Bani, his eyes' caught Varun. He looked at the baby for some moments. Rano groaned and climbed and entered one of the rooms. Jai smiled "thank you Bani, for giving me a chance, very soon, I'll prove, I was not wrong" he said. "Good Bye" he left without another turned leaving the two dazed.

Still awake!!!

I really fall asleep while writing this - imagning you reading it!!!

Love
Music_girl 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
can't stop laughing! Hey I was suppose to be revising
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Indian godess crack me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
can't believe I am still πŸ˜† after reading her FF
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†that Raj Patel! And Riya, plus Jai and Bani, Arti and Rahul, Tanya, Rano & Sahil, πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am not going to make itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey, fabulous updates. The story is coming along great.

Finally got caught up. Sorry for not commenting sooner.

Looking forwards to read what will happen with Bani and Jai.πŸ˜†

Until next time, happy writing.πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—

Chapter #20

Guys, I got a pretty good lecture and scolding on eating! I did not eat the whole day! I am all ' I don't even have words to express!

Bani stared shocked while Ashlie looked angry and Rano scared. Jai smiled at Bani, his eyes' caught Varun. He looked at the baby for some moments. Rano groaned and climbed and entered one of the rooms. Jai smiled "thank you Bani, for giving me a chance, very soon, I'll prove, I was not wrong" he said. "Good Bye" he left without another turned leaving the two dazed.

Jai opened his car's door and sat inside, gave an evil smile and switched on his engine, and his car raced in the neighbourhood. Bani looked still dazed, not knowing what to say. Ash looked at little grouchy but managed not to curse him in front of her cousin.

Rrringgg!!!!!!!!!!!!

The phone shook the whole Manor, just in time, Bani reached for it. She had a serious expression on her face and glanced at Ashlie. "Alright, I am coming for the Annual Conference of Industries", she answered and put down the phone. "You are going for Dr. Watson's seminar meeting" Ashlie asked surprised "it was supposed to be me who was going, nah?" she inquired. "Yeah, but since you're getting married in some weeks' time, I prefer to go and you should stay at home, spend times with the kids and all. After all it was you who looked after them before my arrival" Bani reasoned.

Walia Mansion, corridor

"Jai honey-boo, sugar-bun, you forgot about the seminar of Dr. Watson and Dr. Crompton, the one who invested money for our Sweet-Dream hotel" Pia said. "And I've been personally invited there, I was just asking if you could lend me some money for some shopping and all for everyone, you know, stuffs like that" she said. "Wow, have to admit, this is my luck, for the diary dud" Jai thought and answered very sweetly with his dashing smile "of course sweetheart, anything for you, my love". Pia grinned "he's totally trapped in my mirage". "Ahh, Sahil, you need to enjoy your life, every time I see you, you look so miserable, see, me, I am taking lots of pleasure in living, you should try it sometimes, it will calm your nerves", Pia said to him, who was passing by. Jai understood by his reaction that he was cursing her to the full of his vocabulary leaving not a single word. Sahil stood silent and answered "by betraying others, nobody can live happily ever after." Pia looked a little shock, took a quick glimpse at Jai and said "I am though, happily ever after", she grinned and took the credit card and left. "Duh!" Sahil muttered rolling his eyes. "I speculate how you can live with her" he replied. "Don't worry, I am planning to send her off soon" Jai said giving his best smile. For one moment he smiled, then he looked down and then was about to walk away. "Hey" Jai said trying to cheer him up but vain "I went to the Dixit Manor and I kinda saw your child, well a bit from far". That took him and he asked excitedly, he could not leave his happiness that flew over him for a second "how does he look?" "H'm, totally like you, same skin colour, very small, little hands and legs, has a very cute smile". Soon two people were dreaming about their future.

Dixit Manor

"I still don't understand why you have to go?" Rano mumbled sadly. "Babes, one of us have, so why not me" Bani tried to make her comprehend the situation. "Yup, but we can send Shekhar or Tarun". "Nah, dear it's either the owner of the company or its representative relative". Bani packed some clothes and other things while Ashlie looked at her list and said "don't forget your lipstick, face powder, eye shadow, eye liner, blush, mascara, sun cream'" when Rano cut her off "she not going on a fashion walk, but on a conference, okay". "These are the essentials for me and all" she teased.

Bani left in a grey sedan. "I hope she phone us as soon as she reached there" Rano prayed. "You take too much of tension".

Walia Mansion

Jai threw Pia's clothes and other stuffs on the bed "I just hope she didn't bring her diary along with her" he implored. Soon he took out a yellow and pink diary titled 'My Personal Diary ' Do not Open'. "Phew!!!, the code, it's being one hour since Pia left, she must have been already out of Mumbai". There was five numbers and the code consisted of four numbers, but which? Jai thought. He tried all the numbers frantically but could not make it. He examined the back of the journal and found four little numbers written'..

Preview: Bani and Pia have a fight at the conference!

Comment then I will continue!

Important Note: Readers please read

evryone here, please check out, read it and comment my next FF, will continue 2 FF together
The Frozen Hearts

Especially
To:

Proud Brown-Girl

Anjinie

Cupidlicious

Soodr

SpiriT20

Comment on my next FF

πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

Chapter #21

Jai threw Pia's clothes and other stuffs on the bed "I just hope she didn't bring her diary along with her" he implored. Soon he took out a yellow and pink diary titled 'My Personal Diary – Do not Open'. "Phew!!!, the code, it's being one hour since Pia left, she must have been already out of Mumbai". There was five numbers and the code consisted of four numbers, but which? Jai thought. He tried all the numbers frantically but could not make it. He examined the back of the journal and found four little numbers written…..

"3252…H'm, Yes, yes, it opened" Jai read and tried. He sat down on his diva and started to flip the pages and the screen broke at Jai's shocked face. "How dare she?" Jai said.

Conference

Pia noticed her sister or maybe ex-sister if that ever existed in the world. She had broken all ties with her. Bani was walking in the garden of the conference hall. Pia couldn't wait to insult her. Bani entered the room where the guard was standing. "Oh – Look who's here, namely Bani Dixit" Pia leered. Bani ignored her insults and taunts. "Where do you expect to get a place – last row, last place" Pia continued while Bani looked at the guard who was smiling slyly. Bani rolled her eyes at the guard. "Good morning, Miss Bani Dixit", he said levering a card. "Your seat is first row first chair, representative of Mr. N. Dixit, right? He was given high honour and you are sitting next to Mr. Cartlon and Mrs. Nelson." Pia stared speechless while Bani grinned at the guard and at Pia, she followed the usher inside.

Walia Mansion

"Aditya! Read this" Jai said to his best friend. Aditya read some pages and his face whitened like anything – he turned pale. "You are having some serious problems, Jai". Jai nodded "how dare she to play with Jai Walia" he roared. "I have to think about something. Let me call Bani".

_

"Hello, Dixit Manor" Sheila spoke on the phone. "Bani Ma'am, no sorry, she's out of the town." "When will she returned", Jai said over the phone. "She has gone to Annual conference and she'll return in one week's times". Sheila put down the phone. "Who was he?" Rano asked. "I don't know Ma'am" Sheila said. "What? You don't know and you gave so much of information. Are you crazy?" Sheila looked at her feet. "Be careful next time" Rano said and thought "who can it be?"

Walia Mansion

"Shit! Bani's out of the town for the seminar" Jai said to Aditya. "I don't think you will be able to do anything Jai. You and Pia are married and if you divorced her, half of our business and property will belong to her". "Yes, I know" Jai thundered.

Conference hall

Bani was seated next to Mrs. Nelson and on her left was Mr. Cartlon. She was highly honoured to be sitting next to them. Bani smiled and both smiled back. "Here, today, I am……."  Dr Watson started with his speech and Bani started to take some important notes.

"Let's look at the budget, the most profiting companies are….2nd on the list is the Dixit group of Industries with more than 20000 (fill any amount) of profit and 3rd on the list is the Walia Group of Industries with 10500 (fill any amount) of profit and barely all these 3 companies had made any loss in the last three years. Bani looked at Pia and gave an evil smile. Pia looked angry and jealous "I have lost a more rich family and she had lost Pushkar – who is now married and has one daughter".

Preview: Flashbacks – seven months ago!

Nobody is answering - people don't like it anymore😭😭😭