Written Update - Parichay - September 29

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@naz cool baby cool.πŸ˜†ye extras gossiping,siddhi over hearing ye sab drama nahi hotha toh story aage kaise jayegi.πŸ˜‰cv's might be afraid of us -coz if all these didn't happen in today's epi then 2mrw if we see siddhi in bridal attire at hospital suddenly  we start our rapid fire round na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

pehle wale gaurav is a frustrated man after being sole bread winner of the family for 10 long yrs keeping his ambitions aside.when he felt that his family will be secure when anand started earning he made a move in order to fulfill his ambitions.but now gaurav is totally helpless and can't afford leaving his family -after loosing his bro,his mom in critical state,no income for the family.i think seema will make a move this time,πŸ˜‰

i liked kunal's outburst,gaurav consoling him & of course our vikram confronting his dadπŸ‘

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

@naz cool baby cool.πŸ˜†ye extras gossiping,siddhi over hearing ye sab drama nahi hotha toh story aage kaise jayegi.πŸ˜‰cv's might be afraid of us -coz if all these didn't happen in today's epi then 2mrw if we see siddhi in bridal attire at hospital suddenly  we start our rapid fire round na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

pehle wale gaurav is a frustrated man after being sole bread winner of the family for 10 long yrs keeping his ambitions aside.when he felt that his family will be secure when anand started earning he made a move in order to fulfill his ambitions.but now gaurav is totally helpless and can't afford leaving his family -after loosing his bro,his mom in critical state,no income for the family.i think seema will make a move this time,πŸ˜‰

i liked kunal's outburst,gaurav consoling him & of course our vikram confronting his dadπŸ‘

only vikram sounds realistic to meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...gosh..did u hear that devdad BG when Sidhi was getting readyClap
beeangel11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanxEdited by beeangel11 - 12 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
BG is background musicπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i didn't notice it while seeing the epi.now after reading the update went again n saw it🀣.i told na they need to bring some original themes exclusive for parichay.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Naz for the update... πŸ€—

My favourite scene was Vikram confrontation with his dad. he was so realistic and dialogues were awesome... Love vikram's character.. πŸ˜ƒ
Wat a coincidence.. BALH mei bhi vikram is a sweet character and here too.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agree with the overhearing part... i was like, if some ppl are talking i was waiting to know now who is overhearing this.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Gaurav is indeeed a confused soul πŸ˜•

And about the bag that raveena gave the nurse.. its food.. but i have a doubt. Siddhi told to take food to the hospital. I thought its for kunal, seema and gaurav.. When Veena ji is unconscious, how will she eat food.. πŸ˜†πŸ€£

And ya parichay definitely needs its own BG score.. sometimes coz of this BG, the true essence of the scene is not felt. Ekta's serials uses the same BG again and again. i think they are bored of it, so using movie's BG's πŸ˜†πŸ€’
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Next week will thex get married
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update sweetheartπŸ˜‰
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
In Yesterday Epi..I relly Like Gaurav's Accting..Finally he is changed..
Thanks For The Update Dear πŸ˜Š