Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SongsOf_Silence

Hey nice work Meera liked it alot! Loved the lyric sync it fit really really well... especially the parts of kho gai ho jaane kis ki bahoon mei.. manzilo se rahe dhoondti chali kho gai hai manzil kahi raho mei πŸ˜ i just love those scenes you know, the way her eyes look at him, hurting that they cant be together and apologizing to him as if to say I am sorry that i cant be yours.. and my absolute favorite lyric kahi toh hai nasha teri meri har mulaqaat mei  😍 😍 really liked the scenes although i wish you had chosen some more intimate ones for this lyric but since it was just a practice vm so its understandable.. it was actually really good for a practice vm as well πŸ˜† make a longer one Meera, really liked your scene selection in this one and i want more! 

xx
Hiba

Thank you Hiba :) I particularly enjoyed that first lyric as well, and it was just going to be those 10 seconds but then I figured I'd get smacked for just that so I went ahead and did the other lyrics even though I didn't feel them as strongly :P but thank you for your opinion!
SongsOf_Silence thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: indiandoll89

Thank you Hiba :) I particularly enjoyed that first lyric as well, and it was just going to be those 10 seconds but then I figured I'd get smacked for just that so I went ahead and did the other lyrics even though I didn't feel them as strongly :P but thank you for your opinion!

haha ahaan yeah the first lyrics were done greatly.. i loved them like anything! <3 btw a random thing πŸ˜† you who took a picture with Dean and Sam of Supernatural no? I saw it some days back in Nandu's feeds and my younger sister is so in awe of you because shes apparently crushing really hard on Dean πŸ˜† πŸ˜† shes always like shes so lucky! she got a picture with them!! πŸ˜†
wrong post sorry! Edited by SongsOf_Silence - 12 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SongsOf_Silence

haha ahaan yeah the first lyrics were done greatly.. i loved them like anything! <3 btw a random thing πŸ˜† you who took a picture with Dean and Sam of Supernatural no? I saw it some days back in Nandu's feeds and my younger sister is so in awe of you because shes apparently crushing really hard on Dean πŸ˜† πŸ˜† shes always like shes so lucky! she got a picture with them!! πŸ˜†

Thank youuu <3 And haha yes it was me 😲 Awww πŸ˜† He's definitely worth crushing on :P
Originally posted by: indiandoll89

Thank youuu <3 And haha yes it was me 😲 Awww πŸ˜† He's definitely worth crushing on :P

hahaha er yeah and yup he is quite cute ;) :P 
indiandoll89 thumbnail
This happens to be my first Arnav x Khushi mix and I'm not completely pleased with it but I still thought I'd share it :)
It's dedicated to Garima (aka. -Garima- ) who's one of the biggest ArHi fans I know <3 & this song was suggested by her. I hope you like Gari! :)
Let me know what you guys think!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q6USQaejTU[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q6USQaejTU
Song: Soniye from Will You Marry Me?
Featuring: Arnav & Khushi [IssPyaarKoKyaNaamDoon]

Love,
Meera
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wahoahooo I am quite behind πŸ˜³
Makes me feel as if I never came to this place before😳

will catch up with new mixes soon
SunShine_A thumbnail
and why your FB has not been updated from agesπŸ€” or should I say after the initial few uploads you never uploaded anythingπŸ€“
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Ssshh πŸ˜› I stopped updating it because no one really goes on it πŸ˜† I'll add the latest one to it πŸ˜›
SunShine_A thumbnail
shall be back with my comments very soon😎