Saher/D#5/last update pg 142

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

A

^^ Banner by: DAπŸ˜πŸ€—Im soo loving this😍^^

Thank you so much guys for making me reaching on my 5#th Gall!! It wouldn't have been possible without Your Support & Encouragement..What I am here Is Because of your support..I cannot enough THANK YOU for what you've guys done for me so far..
LOVE YOU GUYS < 33...❀️

Thank you so much for following On my Regular Updates!!πŸ€—

Evyyy,  stuti_naksh4eva,  -Cupidsfriend-,  payal40,  niru273,  neelohoney,  zooni20,  priya_luna,  ...San-Yo...,  roknstarz_mjht,  Xx.Sri.xX,  minuu,  Dew-drop,  ..-Komal-..,  blossom1234,  -Mema-,  ekta_monaya,  .AngadKripa.,  zaryaabJuhi1b8,  ASMI95,  Mitaly..,  Love_Anant,  Sidchu,  Ayesha_LuvSaJan,  spamalot,  -Mish-,  ..Saba..,  -Faiza-,  ..Akaisha..,  -Arjunlicious-,  ZarYab...Khan,  -Durgavnii-,  -Maha-,  ...PARiNA...,  --Maria--,  sindhyaa.,  fizii_gurl,  angeldmg16,  Sunshine Girl,  kash_laddoo.anu,  --Divzfan--,  -ToriVDongWook-,  Fallen Angel,  jaanlover,  sirjee,  -_AfridiMalik_-,  pakindmuziq,  -.Aisha.-,  priti11,  -Fatima-...

##--------------------------------------------------------------------------##

There are soo many friends of mine, whom I would like to thank induvidually: Here their name(s) are;
P.S:[Please Dont mind If anoyone felt bad for not mentioning their name on the spl thank you list!!,IF I'd  missed it out that doesnt mean I've forgotten them..[NO] I love you guys & will always love to read your comments..πŸ˜³πŸ€—

$$--------------------------------------------------------------------------$$

Deedo A.K.A Sano:The person from whom I have learned siggie making..She's always there for me to count on my mistakes n take me to the correct one..Thank YOUUU soo muchhh my deedan phor alwaysss there phor mee LYOU<33 XOXO:l She always always make me figure out which creation's are better & from that I try to Improve more n more..Thanks alot for always Figuring out my Points[Khamias] LYOU <33πŸ€—

Saba: She's my sweetheart..She always appreciate my work with such awesome long comments[Which I love to read]..Saba sweetheart you're amazing jaani..ILYOU for everything you always Do for me..Muahh XOXO You're MAGIC Comments make me proud.πŸ€—.

Captain A.K.A Mallu: The 'OMG' person..Captain Kept a name for me called 'MUNNI', Oh! well I love when she calls me that n gave me comments with my name..Love to read your comments Captain..Thanks for being my Captain heheh..πŸ€—

Preksha:My lovely friend, whom I met a month Ago n we became bestfriends..I always share my talks with her n same she do with me..I love her creations which she makes...Preks sweets thanks for always there for me: Muahh XOXO..πŸ€—

MEMA: The girl who alwaysss supports me & always enocourage me to make more n more stuff on AP hehe..Your support really means alot to me..If you guys havent pushh me to start my creations, I wouldnt have ever reach to this point..Thank you so much EEVERYONE< LYOU ALL <33 & MEMA Love you so much Jaanemann...XOXOπŸ€—

DA: What should I say about you yaar? You to such a lovely phriend of mine..your comments always always make me smile..& your way of using fruity colours[Fonts] love them watching...Thank youuu XOXO ❀️ LYOU.πŸ€—

Stuti: She's to always spammingrani of my gall lolz..but yea one thing Is: I just love your comments..Really, they means alot to me hun..πŸ€—

Faiza: Yeh to sirf my deewani of PH/HP & abhay..your comments are like always rocking like you...love the way you tease me whenever I make any stuff on AP/Abhay...but whatever: I love to read your comments yaar..LYOUπŸ€—

Zooni: Amazing friend of mine..& a crazyyy fan of MG...Always encouraging always supportive..πŸ€—

Mishh: I love you yaar..I really love the way you gave me comments..Its feels awesome:PπŸ€—

Maria: The blue belly fonts hahaha..I kept this name for you yaar..Thank you for always praising me n my work...πŸ€—

Hina A.K.A sunshinegirl: My regular update follower..She checks all of my updates n always praise them..Thank you yaar for always giving me those fantoo comments..LYOU <33πŸ€—
Sadaf: Such an awesome girl, who always gave me such good compliements which I love to read😳thank you so much for being there & always Encouraging me..It really means alot😳LYOU <33πŸ€—

Gallery Links:
Edited by saher_90 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail

[Page#1] ArHi/AP/Imrankatrina/KaJen/Khiradashar/AngadKripa/PH Avis.
[Page#13]VeeSha Avis
[Page#14]ArHi/TaAnu/SA/KaSh/ASR/Asher
[Page#20]YuNa Avis
[Page#26]ArHi/ASR/AP/Abhay/MG/RP
[Page#37]ArHi/ASR/Kisher/AP
[Page#34]PSDs
[Page#50]ASR/AP/ TL/SA/ Reqs
[Page#59] PSDs
[Page#63]ASR/ARHI Avis
[Page#65]ArHi/SA Icons
[Page#67]AP/ArHi/KaSh/MN/PH/ Gift
[Page#76]KaSh/SA Avis
[Page#80]AP/TJ/ArHi/MS/Sanaya I
[Page#90]PSD
[Page#91]ArHi/BS/PH/AP/SP/KaSh
[Page#100] PSD
[Page#104]ArHi/AP/ViSu/DDLJ/Fida/Bebo/Kati K/KaSh/AS/
[Page#113]ArHi/KaJe/AS/AP/SA
[Page#124]AK
[Page#127]VeerZara/SA/KaSh/BG
[Page#135]Arhi/Sarun/Visu
[Page#142]Salman khan/AK/ArHi/Anushka S/kisher/AP/
saher_90 thumbnail

saher_90 thumbnail

Those Who Would like to Recieve Pms for my Gallery, Please 'LIKE' this Page😳

Thank you😳

saher_90 thumbnail

ArHi

Khirad-Ashar [Humsafar]
KaJen
AP
Do talwari

Avis:l [I M A G E H E A V Y]

Angad Krpa

Stacked:
H:http://roflsaurus.com/users/public/r19705Animation4h18.gif :l H:http://roflsaurus.com/users/public/i48841Animation5t18.gif
V:http://roflsaurus.com/users/public/k12775Animation3f18.gif : l V:http://roflsaurus.com/users/public/l40153Animation7o18.gif
PH [Ofcourse sugg by noneother than FaizaπŸ˜†]

Stacked
H:http://roflsaurus.com/users/public/k4726DSo18.gif
V:http://roflsaurus.com/users/public/s51439fht18.gif
V:http://roflsaurus.com/users/public/q48500MNw18.gif

Shilpa Anand

Stacked
H:http://roflsaurus.com/users/public/o47478sadfrz18.gif
V:http://roflsaurus.com/users/public/w30880Animation9n18.gif
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
RESSS :P :P

----- editng------

YAAYYY sis bestie Love & evrything <3  πŸ€—
m sho damn happy for you muaaah πŸ€—πŸ€—
OMG ur brilliant mind made u reached till 5th aooohhh thats WAAAOO!!! ⭐️
You are here wid ur dreamy gallery and that is 5th gallerryy πŸ€—

http://exceler8.com.au/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Congratulations-300x200.jpg

OMG I am dreaming or what ? I am in DREAM_LAND <3 wohoo and this dream land is sabsey alag and unique, a rockinggg oneee :)))
haaayyee truly i m in love wd dis gallery :)) Ur gallery is one of my fav place at IF <3 I love it more thn my galry and its obvious <3 :D LOL

OMG ur first page is lovely!!! Banner is rockingg <3 and beautifully done Avni dii πŸ‘β­οΈ

n banner says u r wid 5th 😲 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I m in love wd ur banner words too :D :P

May u get tonnsss of happiness, lots of success and many many more shops :))) & i wish wd ur each shop i could b present and ryt in first page πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

So once again ;

HEARTLICIOUS CONGGOOO <33

https://glitterimage.info/graphics/image/congratulations-11-54211.gif

You r a sweeetheart :)))  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Haaayee ain marjawaan ur creations are breathtaking stunnign adorable awesommee!! <3

n I think ur shop vistiers boley tou ur customers :D r luckiessst ppl to c ur work! <3
And sabsey lucky is meee Coz ILY mosstt haan suchi :D :P πŸ€—πŸ€—

Saher dii <3 am very very happy for you, u r my sweetheart sis and obviously i will b happy for my sis, haina ? :)) πŸ€—
i will always pray that u get lots of success in this world and also u get lots of love by ur family and friends//loved ones :)) 😳
And u deserve more n more love n u know wen I met you i was like she is very sweet n from that day u r in my sweet persons list and its 100% TRUE !! :)) πŸ€—

To be honest I never knew that our love will increase day by day more n more n see how much our love grew and all bcoz of ur creativity haina ? πŸ€— i m right I guess ;)

I love spamming ur shops and I will continue to do thori thori so that WL na ho :D 🀣
I wish u get many more shops and u open sabsey ziada <333

For ur 5th gallery I am very very happy and I wanna congratulate u aamnay saamnay :D but I cant Jhappiess for u, tight ones, yeh lain muah πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

and abhi bhi mera jee nahi bhara by congratulating you πŸ˜† So, here comes next one :P

http://www.coolestcomments.com/graphics/cat/cute/congratulations.gif

Veryy happy for ur 5th one :)))
I am glad that i m a small part of ur life, andekhi hoon but aapki sis / friend hoon πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ You are also andekhi but also my jaan aww wht a sweet one na, u r really very important in my life, very special and precious to mee suchii muuaaahh πŸ€—πŸ€—
And i must add the main thing ;
Wenevr i am in a chat wd u, Time kab ghuzar jata hai never knew :D
I love the time wenevr i talk wid you :)) 😳
You are a star for me, keep shining in my life forever and ever ! <3 πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

ILY very much and i promise to do that always ❀️  ❀️ πŸ€—πŸ€—

From Your sis and ur arts ki crazy lover πŸ˜ƒ
Saba. ❀️

------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------

COMMENT ON UPDATE:

What a brilliant Updateee πŸ‘πŸ‘ TY TY TY TY sooo much I loveeedd that KaJen siggy and AngRipa avis soo much n i found these 2 the best n u know d reason πŸ˜† 😳 BUT the main reason to find them best is that they r made by a brillian creative that is meri sehru dii πŸ€—

Already i have done bak bak but as I said that i wanna give u an essay so tolerate my talky talky lines :P :P

OMG lemme come to ur update <3

^awww kinni cuteee ⭐️ ⭐️
I lovee ur blending and text u wrote n omg lovely pics selected πŸ‘
great texture πŸ˜ƒ

^haaayye beautilicious siggy <3 waaaoo wht a blendinggg :))
lovely text aww adorable both r but ur sig is extra adorable πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

^haaayye purpulishh n cutieee LOL i lovee thsi siggy alottt, more thn the couple too πŸ˜›
greatt blending and texture WAAAOOO πŸ‘
Love the texts/fonts alottt πŸ‘ , keep rockingg n ruling my heart β­οΈ 🀣

^OMG waaoo wht a lovely style :)) ⭐️
OMG loved the places whre u have fit the text hehe πŸ˜‰

LOVELY colouringg WAAOOHH <33

--------------------------------------------------------------

NOW here comes my favs :D

OMG!!!!!!! Cant thank you enough for what u do muah
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

really really cuteee ;

^OMG fantabulous siggyyy hhaaayyyeee ⭐️
My fav scene (one of my) but all KJ r fav btw :D :D
I adore ur work alottt <3 u know that :)) & wen it comes to KaJen i cant control my craziness n fill my dabba wd droolicious sigs/avis u make 😍 πŸ˜‰

Greaatt siggy, Love the text and blending alott n omg colouringg awww lovely <3

Ahhh they are also my afv scenes, All ^
Avis colouring is damnn adorableee <3 haaayyeee drroliciousss avis
😍😍😍
n m using n wil do one by oneπŸ˜‰

Thankssshh
πŸ€— You r truly a sweetheart sis muah Love <3

--------------

Rest siggies//avis r fab tooo <3 they r rockinggg :))
ThankYou once again, ILY alottt muuaaahhπŸ€—
Saba.

Edited by ..Saba.. - 12 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res
=EDITED=
me second me second
sab aapki aur meri krupa hai di... second aane pe me dancing😲
dats sooo not me🀒
achcha... i noe u love my commentsπŸ˜›
dnt u tell me u dntπŸ˜†
anyways... i m making ur first page dirty re... its sooo bad... the person above me wrote such a loonnnggg and nice comment... toh iss baar...i will comment short...

firstly... CONGRATS di... lovely opening..thanx for adding my name!!!
and awesome update!!!!
loved the gall...

thanx for the pm...
UPDATE SOON
Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 12 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

toh banta hai ji?? many many heartious congrats to my pics ghusero behan for coming into her 5th shop now; OMG! that reminds me offf my little sister has grown up, 😭 my mom's ankhon ka taara and kacchi umer ki pakkibehan 🀣 May you open many many shops soonish. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and try to add less pics than usual, 🀣 JK!!!
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Woohhooo <3 1st pg is ready YAYY but half :P haha but  omg m like senti happy dancing drooling lovinggg coz u mntioned my name and reason awww ILY muuaaahhh u r a sweeetheart sis πŸ€—

BTW i found this:
on ur last pg of prev gal comment, id idnt noticed or used that b4 may b at tht tym i was inactive :( will do soon yaaayyy<3 ITS LOVEABLE ADORABLE CUTIEE EXCELLENT OMG SHOO AWESHUMMM ❀️

saher_90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sano88

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

toh banta hai ji?? many many heartious congrats to my pics ghusero behan for coming into her 5th shop now; OMG! that reminds me offf my little sister has grown up, 😭 my mom's ankhon ka taara and kacchi umer ki pakkibehan 🀣 May you open many many shops soonish. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and try to add less pics than usual, 🀣 JK!!!

Thank you melli paali behnaπŸ€—ufffteray dramay🀣🀣thank you hope kay saari jaldi kholun speed Itni hai nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

chal waise abhi mein khuli nahi hoon, shhh!!!