Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm here after a long time and I know I've missed on a lot of your updates *damn* and I see you've finished this shop as well😲 But I had exams
Anyway, going to catch up with all the missed updates now and then stalk you for your new dukaan🤣.🤣

Res (:

-Edited-

Pg124: Oh, I've seen this ArHi one in the CG and I'd used it as well I remember :P 
Pg127: Oh dayuum!! The second KaSh one is damn gorgeous!! Saved it!😍
And saved the SA and DDLJ one too! Oh Emm Jee. I realise my imgur account will be full of your stuff now😲
The Veer-Zaara and BG stuff also came out gorgeous😍
Pg135: Wow! ArHi one is so pretty! Saved it. Even the SaRun one came out fab. And ViSu one I already saved from the CG😳
Pg142: The first ArHi one is so flawless. That's definitely a save! AK one also came out fab. Loved the AP ones specially the second one. Anushka, Salman and Kisher, everything is just brilliant👏

Congrats in finishing the Gallery🤗
Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

I'm here after a long time and I know I've missed on a lot of your updates *damn* and I see you've finished this shop as well😲 But I had exams

Anyway, going to catch up with all the missed updates now and then stalk you for your new dukaan🤣.🤣]

Res (:

seeing you after agess🤗this shop is almost not surely ended🤣🤣nps yaar I know stidies are more imp then anything😉
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: saher_90

seeing you after agess🤗this shop is almost not surely ended🤣🤣nps yaar I know stidies are more imp then anything😉

I knoww! Missed your stuff so much🤗
Thanks for understanding and edited my comment. It's rather rushed but I had so many updates and I was impatient to see all🤣.🤣
And I stalked you and found your new dukaan so see you there :P
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for understanding and edited my comment. It's rather rushed but I had so many updates and I was impatient to see all🤣.🤣

awww yaar that so sweet of you🤗🤗thankkyouu &yea saw your comment there too😉will reply to it soon😉

Pg124: Oh, I've seen this ArHi one in the CG and I'd used it as well I remember :P 
And saved the SA and DDLJ one too! Oh Emm Jee. I realise my imgur account will be full of your stuff now😲
Pg135: Wow! ArHi one is so pretty! Saved it. Even the SaRun one came out fab. And ViSu one I already saved from the CG😳
Pg142: The first ArHi one is so flawless. That's definitely a save! AK one also came out fab. Loved the AP ones specially the second one. Anushka, Salman and Kisher, everything is just brilliant👏

awww yaar how have you managed to see the all updates n that too in such small span of time😕Shocked
thank you soo muchh for saving my work & for the aweosmest appreciation🤗means sso much to mee yaar🤗love you for everything

awww yaar that so sweet of you🤗🤗thankkyouu &yea saw your comment there too😉will reply to it soon😉

awww yaar how have you managed to see the all updates n that too in such small span of time😕Shocked
thank you soo muchh for saving my work & for the aweosmest appreciation🤗means sso much to mee yaar🤗love you for everything🤗
...Mallu... thumbnail
aw all banners r gorgeousall r fantasticc hayee hayeee😛