Saher/D#5/last update pg 142 - Page 7

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG killer creations and one on paki actors came out damn good. Loved the whole upd, ur styles r really amazing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.PINK. thumbnail
aww beautiful creationz na sis !!
loved dem all to core!!
keep it up na 
-Lina
CryingEyes- thumbnail

Saheruuu🤗🤗🤗First of all congratzzz on your 5th gallery,omggg i am so so so happy for you🥳...Meri dil se dua hai ke tum aisi thosands and thousands of galleries aur khatam karo,Insha'Allah😉😛...!!

Aur ab mein tumhari update ke baare mein kya boluun,you already know ke mein bohut badi fan hoon tumhari creations ki😳...I love how you always manage to put so many pics in 1 siggy and that too beautifully,har koi yeh nahi karsakta😃...I love your siggy making style,your colouring,the text you use and just everything⭐️⭐️...Avis bhi ekdum bindaas hote hain and i have lots of them saved too😳...Thanks for making on Angad and Kripa this time,i saved them,will use soon😉...All the banners are just awesomely made and ArHi and Humsafar stuff is just out of this world😍😍...AbhIya and all the other creations are just fantastic as well👏👏...Love each and every siggy and avi to the core,1 word for all of them and that is P-E-R-F-E-C-TEmbarrassed<3...Keep up the good work and always keep rocking like that👍🏼...I love your creations way too much sweetheart❤️❤️...Jaldi se karna next update,i am waiting only😉😛...Aur haan thanks for mentioning my name on the first page,thats so so sweet of you🤗 ...Love you my sweetheart always and forever <3...!!
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Faiza-

saheruuu congratulationzzz januuu for your 5th shop🥳🥳
May u have tonsss more🤗 thank youuu sooo muchhh🤗
aww u mentioned my name😳...seriously i m too happy to see it😳..u r really a sweetheart..i love u tooo [Karna hi tha yaar how can I phorgot you😉]🤗🤗...lolzz me PH/HP and abhay deewani☺️☺️😆..soo true...and thnk u soo much for remembering me🤗 Aww, yaar 🤗moshtt welcome && see🤣I know you like them alotiee😆😉
 banner is gorgeous dear..but why i m not surprised tht its full of AAA.🤣.u luvd tht film too much😆 Haan lobe that movieeeEmbarrassed
update is super gorgeous as usual⭐️..i'll strt with my most fac..no surprise i guess😆
Humsafar stuff is sooo gorgeous😍..both the siggies are superb..seriously saher u should watch this serial too..its awsome :l Its sooo romantic😳How? I'll bear their romance😳🤣
PH avis😍😍...lolzzz suggested than none other then me🤣..they are sooo gorgeous yr.😍..already using them..luv it too much..continue making moree and moree and moree😆aww, thankiesss yaar see finally made on them😆😉 ❤️
Do talwari ones are gorgeous..luved the style of frst one😛
AP second siggy is soo stunning
Angad kripa avis and shilpa avis are superbbb too especially AK ones..borders are soo awsome😛

keep rockinggg dear👍🏼 thankiesss chooo muchh yaar🤗shoo glad you liked themEmbarrassed
🤗

saher_90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pakindmuziq

OMG killer creations and one on paki actors came out damn good. Loved the whole upd, ur styles r really amazing.

Thank you so much Yaar🤗

This content was originally posted by: .PINK.

aww beautiful creationz na sis !!
loved dem all to core!!

keep it up na 
-Lina

Thanks alot sweets🤗
saher_90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Maria--

Saheruuu🤗🤗🤗First of all congratzzz on your 5th gallery,omggg i am so so so happy for you🥳...Meri dil se dua hai ke tum aisi thosands and thousands of galleries aur khatam karo,Insha'Allah😉😛...!!

Hayeee thank youuu bellyy muchhh, my blue belly fonti😆🤗🤗
Aur ab mein tumhari update ke baare mein kya boluun,you already know ke mein bohut badi fan hoon tumhari creations ki😳.☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ Lobe youu..I love how you always manage to put so many pics in 1 siggy and that too beautifully,har koi yeh nahi karsakta [ hayee thanksss yaar🤗 , sano ne naam bhi diya hai pics ghusedo😆😆]😃...I love your siggy making style,your colouring,the text you use and just everything⭐️⭐️...Avis bhi ekdum bindaas hote hain and i have lots of them saved too😳...Thanks for making on Angad and Kripa this time,i saved them,will use soon😉 [Awww, yaar!! they ae very famous these days😆& one one my sweetheart love them so much, finally made on them😉...All the banners are just awesomely made and ArHi and Humsafar stuff is just out of this world😍😍...AbhIya and all the other creations are just fantastic as well👏👏...Love each and every siggy and avi to the core,1 word for all of them and that is P-E-R-F-E-C-TEmbarrassed<3...Keep up the good work and always keep rocking like that👍🏼...I love your creations way too much sweetheart❤️❤️...Jaldi se karna next update,i am waiting only😉😛...Aur haan thanks for mentioning my name on the first page,thats so so sweet of you🤗 ...Love you my sweetheart always and forever <3...!!
Hayeee & I loveee your commentEmbarrassedso happy you liked my work & praise them in an awesome manner☺️TYSM yaar🤗🤗yea sure sure jald hi update kerungi again😉

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Congratulations on the 5th Gallery

Really beautiful work, I have been using your TaAnu siggy from very long so decided to drop here as well😆

All the siggys are amazing especially loved the colouring of Kisher siggys and MBKD siggys are truly gorgeous 

Keep them coming
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
MUNNNI
ooo you thank me thankyou sooo much
Chummis for you, it means alot

many many many many many congrats on the new gallery
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
may you have so many galleries like those
and now the update

its stunning the siggys the imkat one
and all the ArHi sigs are marvelous munni
love your new style of coloring super duper hit

The avis:
lovelyyy so so so so beautiful
SA ones are the best my favs awesooomeee
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
thankyou once again for those lovely remarks for me munni
some more chummis😆

Mallu

saher_90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mllu.N

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
MUNNNI
ooo you thank me thankyou sooo much
Chummis for you, it means alot

many many many many many congrats on the new gallery
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
may you have so many galleries like those
and now the update

its stunning the siggys the imkat one
and all the ArHi sigs are marvelous munni
love your new style of coloring super duper hit

The avis:
lovelyyy so so so so beautiful
SA ones are the best my favs awesooomeee
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
thankyou once again for those lovely remarks for me munni
some more chummis😆

Mallu

Hayeee inni saari chummis for me☺️🤣I loveee your emos🤣thank you soo muchhh Captain🤗shoo glad you liked my work🤗you to most welcome hota hai jii captainnn🤗Means alottt ❤️

This content was originally posted by: SunShine_A

Congratulations on the 5th Gallery

Really beautiful work, I have been using your TaAnu siggy from very long so decided to drop here as well😆

All the siggys are amazing especially loved the colouring of Kisher siggys and MBKD siggys are truly gorgeous 

Keep them coming

Thank you so very much dear🤗Really😲didnt knew thanks for using It😳awww, thank you sooo much dear, so glad you liked them😳means alot😳
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Heylos Saher Darls! Firstly Basket Full Of Congrats to your New Blasting Shop! 🤗 Its Super Duper man! *Gaujeeus*  ❤️

Ohh My My! Droolicious Update Jaana, I'm Overwhelmed with all the Stuff!

To begin With Banners, All are Drop dead Gorgeous, Amazing Work! 👏

Coming Up to Creations :-

ArHi, Ahhh! You already know naa, I'm Crazy Lunatic about ArHi, They're my Obsession which always Drool Over my Mind. Both the creations are Stunning and Elegant, Coloring is so impeccable. I always Love Brown Color mostly in the Siggys or Avi's. Quote and Text are so apt at their place, It takes the cake away! 😍

Khishar, Omfg! Are you too fan Of the Show and the Leads too ? An Awesome Show i have come across with, fwad and Mahira both makes the Adorable Couple and I Love 'em infinitely.Both the Siggys are Charismatic and refreshing! 😍

KaJen One's are so Cool and Cutee! 😳

AbhIya, Awww my Cutoo Couple, The scene was indeed Dreamylicious and Killer. They both makes the Show worthy enough to watch. Lovely and Fantastic Stuff! 😍

MBKD , Cool Creations, It came out Sweetly! Song is Full of Fun, but i Like it somehow. 😆

AK , My fav Couple whom I Lurve the most, they still Rules On my Mind man! The Memories have been refreshed after seeing your Blissful and Ravishing Avi's. 😍

HarshIya and Shilpa one's are tremendous and Beautiful! 😳

Thus, Saher! I'm you Biggest Fan, 'coz you always make my Heart Cheerful by creating always such an Prettyful and Stunning Stuff! Love you babes! ❤️

Love, Sadaf! 🤗