Bigg Boss 5 - Creation Gallery - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
these are so funny πŸ˜† thanks a lot...
Thanks everyone! πŸ€— Glad you guys enjoyed the avis, more coming up! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† but trust me its the crazy content itself which does half of my work! πŸ˜† 
Jiaaa! Tell me you made one on Mandyyy! loll...oh and can you make one with text on it with her messed up hindi? "Main jaa raha hoon" etc. etc...lol
Anu here you go...Mandy's shocking dance! 🀣 seriously its like some electric wire got attached to her and she is jerking it to get its hold off her..🀣 and I am sure uska maid bhi aisa dance nahi kersakta! 🀣

And here Aishu...cuckoo Lakshmi avi you asked for..rejoice! πŸ˜› God knows what happened to her here..aik se bhad ker aik namoone hai sab ke sab! πŸ€£

Originally posted by nureat01

Jiaaa! Tell me you made one on Mandyyy! loll...oh and can you make one with text on it with her messed up hindi? "Main jaa raha hoon" etc. etc...lol

I am telling you I did! Upar toh dekho^ πŸ˜› πŸ˜† truly electrifying dance kerta hai Mandy! πŸ€£ okey dokie, I will make an avi on her messed up hindi as well...just let me find a funny enough bit on her! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by gremlin.

And here Aishu...cuckoo Lakshmi avi you asked for..rejoice! πŸ˜› God knows what happened to her here..aik se bhad ker aik namoone hai sab ke sab! πŸ€£

I loveeed this moment! Laxmi is the only one who sometimes shows such sparks of insane and mad wit in the house πŸ˜† Rest are all such total and full time sadoos. There was this other day too when she was saying all kinds of rubbish to Mishra on the dinning table about vamps and what not πŸ˜† What  you'd call pyaar se thappad marna πŸ˜†

Loving your gifs, soul_angel!
Originally posted by make-believe

I loveeed this moment! Laxmi is the only one who sometimes shows such sparks of insane and mad wit in the house πŸ˜† Rest are all such total and full time sadoos. There was this other day too when she was saying all kinds of rubbish to Mishra on the dinning table about vamps and what not πŸ˜† What  you'd call pyaar se thappad marna πŸ˜†

Loving your gifs, soul_angel!
Kaun soul_angel, make-believe?! πŸ˜› main toh kisi soul_angel ko nahi janti...πŸ˜› πŸ˜† ...Thank you very much, even though I know your name is Fatima but still make-believe! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† arey soul_angel gayi teil lene...call me Jia please! πŸ˜†

True that! I normally jugde all of them on daily basis cause they change colours like chameleons. πŸ˜† But otherwise Lakshmi is the one I truly enjoy watching no matter what whether she is fighting,being emotional or her nautanki self. πŸ˜† I also like how she is straightfoward and always on your face with her muh todu attitude...πŸ˜† now she can be pretty irritating also at times with all her non-sense blabbing but she entertains me with her claps or this witch like laugh...so, so far I toh like her! πŸ˜†
Awesomeee stuff, Jia! You captured Mandy's psycho electric moves PERFECTLY🀣

But yeah the Laxmi moment from today was hilarious...haha...she is such a character...
Originally posted by gremlin.

Anu here you go...Mandy's shocking dance! 🀣 seriously its like some electric wire got attached to her and she is jerking it to get its hold off her..🀣 and I am sure uska maid bhi aisa dance nahi kersakta! 🀣

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
lol laxmis sig is too good...!! pata nahi kya hogaya tha usse πŸ˜†