Bigg Boss 5 - Helpdesk - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Not sure if it is inappropriate to post it here. Just curious to know who is writing the synopsis? whoever is writing .. thanks a lot.. it is excellent.. Sadly there is no like button and facility to comment there.. hence this post..Edited by akash08 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by akash08

Not sure if it is inappropriate to post it here. Just curious to know who is writing the synopsis? whoever is writing .. thanks a lot.. it is excellent.. Sadly there is no like button and facility to comment there.. hence this post..

Because of this post of yours I came to know about the synopsis and its location on this forum, So Thanks :) So really no idea who writes them or is it taken from some site or IF writers only write them, will need to ask.

And this is the correct place to ask questions.
Originally posted by Chits1

When Amar entered the house..there was this stylish gal who entered with a suitacase,,.,they didn't show her face..where is she and who was she?
I believe she was just a model/extra to bring in the suitcase like they did for some of the guests on the show last yr. She wasn't meant to be a house mate hence her face was never shown. Amar was the actual guest and he was hiding.
Originally posted by simplypurple

I believe she was just a model/extra to bring in the suitcase like they did for some of the guests on the show last yr. She wasn't meant to be a house mate hence her face was never shown. Amar was the actual guest and he was hiding.

Thanks.
i was thinking.. who decides of making a banner. as this forum needs a banner ?

Can someone please tell me with discussion of the nominations/nominees is allowed this year or not?? I've seen housemates discussions many times but never heard big boss's warning.

Originally posted by magicalmelody

Can someone please tell me with discussion of the nominations/nominees is allowed this year or not?? I've seen housemates discussions many times but never heard big boss's warning.

its not allowed...but big boss is doing nothing
i missed ystrday Oct.17 epsd. where can i watch? links pls.
thanx
Originally posted by dipsdear

i missed ystrday Oct.17 epsd. where can i watch? links pls.
thanx

Here is the link to 17th Oct Episode.

Originally posted by bling_diva

can we vote online?
No