Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Article Archives (No Comments) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago

"I am good at Dancing and Painting"- Krystle Dsouza

Saturday, January 14, 2012 | 12:52:40 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    83 Comments
"I am good at Dancing and Painting"- Krystle Dsouza

Krystle Dsouza aka Jeevika of Star PlusEk Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain takes up the random Quick Grills this week.

My role model.
 I must say Kareena Kapoor. She has been a wonderful person not just on screen but also off screen.

A book that touched your heart
All books on love stories

If you could play any other character from your show which one would it be?

Maanvi

One question that puts you down.

What is your weight?

The most disgusting thing you found in your bedroom?

My room is the cleanest and the tidiest in my house and I am a hygiene freak. So you will not find anything disgusting in it.

When you were five did you dream of being this famous?
I have always dreamt big like becoming a Miss World or a Miss Universe. I has always been my ambition to be famous in the glamour world.

If you could lend your voice for a cartoon character which one would it be?
Tweety, 'I thought I saw a Pussy Cat'.

The strangest thing a fan has given you...
That was a showpiece with statues of a man and woman getting married. It was so sweet of that person to gift me something like that.

Last movie you cried
I cry for almost all the movies as I am a very emotional person. The last movie for which I had literally cried was Stanley Ka Dabba.

Which is the most annoying thing about you?
I talk a lot and people get annoyed because of that.

Two things you are really good at...
Dancing and Painting

A television show you wish to be a part of...
I am a part of a mind-blowing show now and I couldn't have asked for more. If given a chance I would like to be a part of international shows like Friends, How I Met Your Mother etc.

When you were growing up, you had posters of...
Hrithik Roshan, like any other girl.

When was the last time you lied to the media?
I am an honest person, but sometimes in every interview I lie I guess.  

What can you cook for me if I come to your house now?
I do not know how to cook anything, but I can cook yummy Maggie Noodles with cheese.

Jeevika throws Maanvi out of the house!

Friday, January 27, 2012 | 5:57:37 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    157 Comments
Jeevika throws Maanvi out of the house!

After the honeymoon blues, the tension begins in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain...

After the eventful honeymoon of Jeevika and Viren in Star PlusEk Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain, here comes the tension in the family.

A source informs about the upcoming track, "Soon after Jeevika (Krystle Dsouza) and Viren (Karan Tacker) arrives home from their honeymoon. The whole family blames Maanvi for encouraging Inderjeet to fight a case. Though Maanvi (Nia Sharma) has good intentions behind Inderjeet's stammering, the family will blame Maanvi for everything that happens in the family during Jeevika and Viren's absence."

"Therefore as soon as Jeevika comes to know about this matter, she will upset Maanvi and ask her to leave the house. Though Maanvi feels a little sad, she will obey her sister and leave the house" ,adds the source.

We contacted Krystle Dsouza, "Yes, Jeevika will throw Maanvi out of the house as everyone blames her."

After Jeevika and Viren's lovey-dovey scenes, the show is about to see some mounting tension…

Nikunj Malik to enter Ek Hazaaron Mein...

Monday, January 30, 2012 | 5:05:13 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    114 Comments
Nikunj Malik to enter Ek Hazaaron Mein...

The actress will play Virat's mystery girl in the Star Plus show...

Glimpses of Virat's (Kushal Tandon) unpleasant past have already been shown on Cinevistaas Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain hain on Star Plus. But the mystery girl, Maya, and her story remains unrevealed. But now we hear that the girl has been finalized for the show.

A source says, "Nikunj Malik, who was last seen as Anvesha in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi has been roped in to play Maya in the show.  The creatives are planning a major drama for her entry."

TellyBuzz tried contacting Nikunj Malik but she was unavailable for comment.

Nikunj will start her shoot soon for the show.

With Maya's entry seems like Virat's life will take a new turn.  

"Ranbir Kapoor is my crush"- Krystal Dsouza

Saturday, February 11, 2012 | 10:03:39 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)    93 Comments
"Ranbir Kapoor is my crush"- Krystal Dsouza

Krystle Dsouza of Star Plus's Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Haintakes a quick Grill this week...

Movies you love to watch- Kuch Kuch Hota Hain is an anytime watch but actually I love all of Karan Johar's filmy movies.

A song you like- Currently I am obsessed withTu Mera Hero…otherwise my all time favourite song is Peelu...

You're least favourite food- I love Junk food and I hate having Karela and Brinjal

One thing you always do when you get up in the morning- I always snooze my alarm for 10 times so that I can get 2 more minutes of sleep.

Favorite actor- Ranbir Kapoor, he is my crush, my love, my everything... 

What would you ask him if you met him in person? I would behave very sweetly and would let him know that I am a very sweet girl and appreciate him as an actor. I would also request him to  be my friend and after that I'll let him know that I am his big admirer and say "Mujhe Pavitra Rishte mein Bandh do" 

While in school, the classmate you hated the most: As I was a class monitor no one was bad to me. Everyone was good with me and vice versa.

One Eco-friendly aspect of yours: I never litter. I don't spit and I believe this is the best thing in me.

The best compliment that you've received till date: I once received a compliment that I am a very 'Lady Like' girl.

One thing you value the most- I value my relationships with my friends, parents and everyone because I believe only if you give importance to your relationship, others would do the same.

One word to describe yourself- I guess "smiley" would be the word which could best describe me as whatever may be the situation I always smile.

The last time you lied to the media- At least 2 to 4 times in an interview.

A Place you would not like to go to even if given a chance- As I suffer from a Sinus problem I cannot bear extreme cold. I won't go to cold places.

Favourite Movie Star

Ranbir Kapoor

Colour to splash on your favourite star

I have the biggest crush on Ranbir Kapoor and I love everything about him - his accent, his style, absolutely everything! I will fill his life with colours and would love to be friends with him. If given a chance, I would put gulaal on him and would love to colour him pink. I have seen him in pink and he looks very dashing.

Favourite Movie Star

Amitabh Bachchan

Colour to splash on your favourite star

Everytime, I think of Holi, it's Amitabh Bachchan and his famous act in the Rang Barse song that comes to my mind. I would love to splash him in a good dose of bright pink colour as I think it will look really good on him.

Link|: http://starplus.startv.in/features.aspx?sid=0&aid=8000

WOW...gr8 Minds think ALIKE!!!!!

Jeevika: This is my first holi in my sasural with Virenji and I am looking forward to celebrate it with colour and a lot of fun. Virenji and I want to be the first ones to put colour on each other. I am also happy that my sister Maanvi, beeji and chachaji are also a part of this joyous occasion. There will be a big celebration, with lots of colour, sweets, naach-gaana and loads of masti. I do miss celebrating this festival of colour in my maika, but I am happy that at least some of my family members are here with me. I am going to stay away from bhang after my honeymoon experience, but Virenji thinks that we should at least have some thandai on Holi. All the preparations for Holi are on and we hope to have a nice, colourful day.

Viren: This is Jeevika's first Holi with me and I am very excited to celebrate the festival of colour with her. I intend to splash her with all the colours on the day and get her completely drenched. I want to make it a memorable and special day for her. And since it's Holi, there will definitely be song, dance and romance with my wife.
The Big Star Young Entertainer Awards

92.7 BIG FM & STAR Plus brought together the young brigade of Film, Television and Music fraternity at the Filmcity, Goregaon, Mumbai to witness the first ever awards dedicated to young talent: The BIG STAR Young Entertainer Awards. The young talent received appreciation for their talent and the veterans were present to encourage and root for the youngsters. The show will be telecast on STAR Plus shortly.

High voltage performances set the stage ablaze and wowed the audiences and grabbed eyeballs. The recently crowned India's Glam Diva Priyanka Chopra, the Number One item girl Malaika Arora Khan gyrated to all their hit numbers from Desi Girl to Chaiyya Chaiyya to Munni.

Bollywood's latest groom Riteish Deshmukh danced along with the three gorgeous leading ladies of television Kirti Nagpure, Deepika Singh and Krystelle D'Souza. Television heartthrobs Karan Tacker, Gurmeet Chaudhary and Karanveer Bohra who have set many hearts aflutter in their formidable roles on television also danced to a different tune.

The BIG STAR Young Entertainer Awards was hosted by one of the most popular hosts of Indian Television Manish Paul joined by the beautiful TV actor Ragini Khanna. Vivan Bhatena and Karishma Tanna hosted the red carpet getting juicy bites from various celebrities.

The Gen Next stars who walked the Red Carpet included Sonam Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha, Prateik Babbar, Narghis Fakhri, Parineeti Chopra amongst many others as they came to celebrate their success in the industry.

Apart from the BIG STAR Young Entertainer of the year Male & Female & the BIG STAR Debut 5 Years categories, one award that everyone's looked forward to was the BIG STAR Young Entertainer – Style Icon award. Sonam Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma, Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan were nominated in the Entertainer of the year category for their outstanding performances

Tarun Katial, CEO, Reliance Broadcast Network said, "This award is in keeping with our endeavor to encourage new talent, who are poised to become super-stars of tomorrow. In the present competitive & unforgiving times the pressure to perform & succeed is exceedingly high. We feel the need to felicitate & honor their hard earned success. All these young stars are tremendously talented and they need this recognition to come their way so they feel motivated to continue to give their best."

Watch all this action in your living room on Star Plus very soon!

Even though KryAn r not performing together...But I m still really looking forward to watch them perform!!

Posted: 11 years ago

Viraat has definitely invited Maanvi's fury with his carelessness. Burning Madan Chachu's shop down has obviously upset everyone, though Viraat is doing everything possible to make up for it.

Our source from Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai tells us, "Maanvi is obviously pretty upset about the fire caused by Viraat. On hearing about the mishap, Viren and Jeevika too reach Rishikesh. While Viren is encouraging Viraat not to be disheartened, Jeevika tells Maanvi to stay as far away from Viraat as possible. Maanvi takes Jeevika's advice seriously and starts taunting Viraat to keep him away."

A very miffed Maanvi shares, "Obviously I'm very angry with Viraat! How can he be so irresponsible? He burnt the entire shop down…poor Madan Chachu is so tensed. Even Jeevika di has asked me to stay far from him and I have made up my mind to listen to her."

"Oh Man! I really don't know what to do…how can I be so stupid?" exclaims Viraat. "I've ruined everything for myself. Maanvi is so upset with me and has already started calling me names like irresponsible and careless. I need to do something about it. Hope everyone forgives me for this big mistake, especially Maanvi."

But will Maanvi forgive Viraat? And why has Jeevika asked Maanvi to stay away from Viraat? Find out only on Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, Mon-Fri at 8:30PM only on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ek-hazaaron-mein-meri-behna-hain-will-maanvi-forgive-viraat-for-his-blunder/news138_3505.aspx

who's hot & who's not in TV !

TNN | Apr 27, 2012, 12.00AM IST
who's hot & who's not in TV !
Ram Kapoor

Prime time TV's male stars are leaving no stones unturned to look their best. Not all score brownie points with fashionistas. Find out who the fashion designers think gain an edge in the tellyland and also those who urgently need wardrobe makeovers

RAM KAPOOR (Bade Achhe Laggte Hai)As a millionaire in Bade Achhe Laggte Hai, Ram Kapoor's corporate look has found a strong connect with the audience. Of late he's also sporting formals simple solid shades, which has managed to impress the viewers. 

Designerspeak: Falguni Patel says, "The reason why women love to see Ram on screen has got lots to do with the way he dresses. His formal three-piece suits are totally in keeping with his screen image of a biz tycoon. The transition from blue, white shirts and grey/black suits to traditional kurtas has made him appealing to the masses. His natural flair of carrying the style with ease and not going OTT makes a well turned out actor. Even his accessories like watches, ties and shoes are co-ordinated well." 

HARSHAD CHOPRA (Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?) Harshad Chopra, the cute, heartthrob oozes oodles of charm as the nattily turned out Raghav (Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?) Even in something as basic as check shirts and black ganjees teamed with faded blue denim jeans, Harshad's totally dream worthy! 

Designerspeak: Rohit Verma says, "As a former ramp model Harshad knows what kind of outfits work best for him. He knows how to draw attention with colourful shirts and tees. He also has a fab physique and is undoubtedly one of the best dressed men on TV." 

KARAN KUNDRA (Gumrah-The End of Innocence) This Delhi dude surely knows how to keep it stylish. Karan, who is currently hosting Gumrah has a huge fan following among youngsters not just because of the content of his show but also because of his attire. He looks best in smart casuals teamed up with a trademark morning stubble. From head gears, funky wrist bands, scarves to mufflers and tees with motifs, Karan knows how to up his own style quotient. 

Designerspeak: Bhavin Trivedi says, "Karan's figure-hugging tees are very hip, and youngsters can identify with it. He also flaunts classy aviators to give him a mysterious appeal. The way he combines street fashion with high street style is commendable." 

SUDEEP SAHIR (Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki) As Arjun, the billionaire of Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki, Sudeep keeps it subtle and understated. He prefers to wear a mix of smart casuals and formals and is fairly well turned out. 

Designerspeak: Rohan Arora says, "Sudeep looks dapper in his crisp shirts and youthful tees. Even in his Indian attire he looks charming. His sense of style can be defined as classy which goes well with his character in the series." 

KARAN TACKER (Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai) Small screen hottie, Karan Tacker as Viren in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, is quite the scenestealer in smart casuals and natty Indianwear. He also sports a cute, dimpled smile to add to his charm. 

Designerspeak: Ashish Parekh says, "Karan is one of the most well dressed men on screen. His bright tees, rugged denims and smart footwear compliment his outfits, Karan is the guy in demand." 
best show i have ever watched!!
luv u virika :**