Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shilpa4eva

whats the story with maanvi and jeevikaz parents? n it lookz like beeji wasnt very fond of their mother?

Hey! They haven't yet revealed what happened about their parents. We only know the mother is not in this world anymore. They were living in Mumbai or Delhi (I don't exactly remember the place) and they were quiet well-off in terms of money, but after their parents death, they moved to Rishikesh, to live with their grandmother and start a simple life leaving all the luxuries behind.

I'm sure in the future, the story of their parents will open up ðŸ˜Š
shahzia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey can i know where can i download the full epiosde of this serial???
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wait I dont live in India..but I can view the videos.!!So how come you cant view it..some setting problem for sure..you should contact the mods.!
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dont live in India, I can see IF videos too.
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It firstly depends on where you live I'm pretty sure. Also, sometimes it just takes longer to come up. For example at first I couldn't view the IF interview of Karan/Krystle for about 3 days and now I can...it depends a lot on the video as well for out of country. If it is a problem w/ the actual epi clips and it lasts more than 1 day I would contact admins. 
Hellooo.

I'm thinking of giving this show a try for a few reasons 1) Krystal D'Souza, 2) Karan Tacker, and 3) for the hell of it since I don't have any Indian shows to watch at the moment. 

Anywayy, can anyone tell me when this show began? If there are too many episodes, then I won't bother catching up. Also...what's the basic storyline? Any major villians, grey characters? Last question - how many maha episodes have there been so far?
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Hellooo.

I'm thinking of giving this show a try for a few reasons 1) Krystal D'Souza, 2) Karan Tacker, and 3) for the hell of it since I don't have any Indian shows to watch at the moment. 

Anywayy, can anyone tell me when this show began? If there are too many episodes, then I won't bother catching up. Also...what's the basic storyline? Any major villians, grey characters? Last question - how many maha episodes have there been so far?

Chalo basic summary ke liye muje time nahin..but it only started on oct 3...so not too much to catch up on. first maha epi was this weekend.
very quickly two sisters, two brothers...sisters were in a rich family in delhi. something happened to their parents had to move to rishikesh w/ their grandma who is very strict. Elder one jeevika is very quiet and mature...younger one maanvi is not, fun lively, bubly etc. they are very very close. then one day rishta comes for jeevika...maanvi doesn't like that. in between there was some nonsense about Dr. Manan and how he liked Jeevika so Maanvi wrote them both letters pretending that it was them writing to each other...Dr. Manan likes Jeevika we aren't really sure but we thnk that she like Viren who is the guy who she had rishta with. Maanvi at first is opposed then she comes around, she does tackrar w/ Virat the younger brother of Viren...now the roka has happened but Viren has found out the Dr. Manan baat...and everyone is freaking out. Both families are very strict and traditional...basic summary but it really shouldn't be to hard to catch up..barely 4 weeks have gone by.
hope that helps!!
alsn95 thumbnail
where is the updates for maha episode?
kavyakomali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
how to vote fr EHMMBH
to improve its rank????
kavyakomali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail