~: EHMMBH Query/Help Desk :~ - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MJHTMonayaSajan

What exactly is Abhinav Shukla's character n part in this serial?????

Abhinav aka Dr. Mannan works at the ghat in Rishikesh (where Jeevika lives), they often met when Jeevika took old people/kids to get them treated with him. They developed liking for each other. Not LOVING. Jeevika say had a crush on him. She met him before Viren's family came to see her and he told her it's nice that she is getting married. And wished her good luck for the future.

Then he tells his Guru, that he is feeling bad after Jeevika has left. Guru ji explains that he is in love with her and he should tell her. Since then Mannan is following Jeevika to express his love to her. But now I believe she is falling in love with Viren and his gestures.

Let me be clear she never loved Mannan, she only liked him. And now she is falling for Viren <3
Originally posted by shilpa4eva

hey i have a question... i didnt watch the show from start..so i have no idea what the story is behind manan n jeevika...were they in love but yet to declare or is it one-sided?

Abhinav aka Dr. Mannan works at the ghat in Rishikesh (where Jeevika lives), they often met when Jeevika took old people/kids to get them treated with him. They developed liking for each other. Not LOVING. Jeevika say had a crush on him. She met him before Viren's family came to see her and he told her it's nice that she is getting married. And wished her good luck for the future.

Then he tells his Guru, that he is feeling bad after Jeevika has left. Guru ji explains that he is in love with her and he should tell her. Since then Mannan is following Jeevika to express his love to her. But now I believe she is falling in love with Viren and his gestures.

Let me be clear she never loved Mannan, she only liked him. And now she is falling for Viren <3

So one can say that the love is one-sided because Jeevika does not love Mannan.
can someone briefly tell me the story of the show please as i am new to this show..
Originally posted by .natasha

can someone briefly tell me the story of the show please as i am new to this show..

Jeevika with her younger sister Manvi and their family lives in Rishikesh,  a rishta comes for Jeevika. The guy  happens to be Viren, one day him and his brother Virat comes to see Jeevika and meet her family. Jeevika is said to be in love with another guy named Dr. Manan, but her Biji wants her to get married to Viren as Viren comes from a good family and is a good person himself. Manvi at first isn't happy with the relationship and with the fact that her di is going to leave her so she tries to break the relationship which doesn't happen and eventually once they come to Masuri to meet Viren's family her opinion changes and she is happy with the relation. Jeevika and Viren are slowly starting to fall for each other, in yesterday epi their roka happened. Dr. Manan also follows them to Masuri and sees the roka and sees that Jeevika and everyone is happy with the relationship so he decides against talking to Jeevika about loving her and leaves. 

Virat and Manvi have a very cute, nok jok type relationship. They are constantly fighting with each other over small issues, they aren't quite friendly with each other.

Let me know if you still want to know anything, this is a brief summary of the show till now!😳

Originally posted by -Komal

Jeevika with her younger sister Manvi and their family lives in Rishikesh,  a rishta comes for Jeevika. The guy  happens to be Viren, one day him and his brother Virat comes to see Jeevika and meet her family. Jeevika is said to be in love with another guy named Dr. Manan, but her Biji wants her to get married to Viren as Viren comes from a good family and is a good person himself. Manvi at first isn't happy with the relationship and with the fact that her di is going to leave her so she tries to break the relationship which doesn't happen and eventually once they come to Masuri to meet Viren's family her opinion changes and she is happy with the relation. Jeevika and Viren are slowly starting to fall for each other, in yesterday epi their roka happened. Dr. Manan also follows them to Masuri and sees the roka and sees that Jeevika and everyone is happy with the relationship so he decides against talking to Jeevika about loving her and leaves. 

Virat and Manvi have a very cute, nok jok type relationship. They are constantly fighting with each other over small issues, they aren't quite friendly with each other.

Let me know if you still want to know anything, this is a brief summary of the show till now!😳

thanks alot sweety.. 
is the name for karan and krystal choosen guys !
Originally posted by Prernarbofan

is the name for karan and krystal choosen guys !

don't think 😕

Is there mod team in this forum?
Originally posted by Amira10

DT hasn't formed yet!
Though viewbies, coolbies and moderators visit here!

Originally posted by Amira10

yup I think its shruti