~: EHMMBH Query/Help Desk :~ - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kavyakomali

how many times ll d show repeat?
i knew dat it ll repeat at 4pm
can any one tel me at which other timins does d show repeat?
it repeats at 9:30 am & 4 pm
Originally posted by -Predator-

Abhinav aka Dr. Mannan works at the ghat in Rishikesh (where Jeevika lives), they often met when Jeevika took old people/kids to get them treated with him. They developed liking for each other. Not LOVING. Jeevika say had a crush on him. She met him before Viren's family came to see her and he told her it's nice that she is getting married. And wished her good luck for the future.

Then he tells his Guru, that he is feeling bad after Jeevika has left. Guru ji explains that he is in love with her and he should tell her. Since then Mannan is following Jeevika to express his love to her. But now I believe she is falling in love with Viren and his gestures.

Let me be clear she never loved Mannan, she only liked him. And now she is falling for Viren <3
Hey...Thanks a lot...
But can u clarify more???
Like why does it occur to her to tell mannan she s geting married???
does Manavi puts ideas in her head dat she is in love wid mannan????
can i get a link to their interview with TT...episode 89...cnt see the video..!!

Someone pls help me out My LIKE button is nt working wen i press LIKE the page jus get refreshed or smething like that bt cant press it๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by lazzz

Someone pls help me out My LIKE button is nt working wen i press LIKE the page jus get refreshed or smething like that bt cant press it๐Ÿ˜•

Write on the Suggestions & Comments forum, the Mods will be there to help you on this.
What does "Jeevika" mean?

I'm bit behind, so I'm catching up. And I watched an episode: I don't remember which. Par Maanvi wahan kehti hai... "aap meri Jeevika hain" Jeevika k naam k kya matlab hain?
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago
I am unable to view videos on India Forums. Could someone please tell me how to fix it?
Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

What does "Jeevika" mean?

I'm bit behind, so I'm catching up. And I watched an episode: I don't remember which. Par Maanvi wahan kehti hai... "aap meri Jeevika hain" Jeevika k naam k kya matlab hain?

I thought that she meant that metaphorically. Meaning you are MY Jeevika. My sister. Only mine. She didn't say it with the intention of giving her sister's name a meaning.
Originally posted by musicalrain

I am unable to view videos on India Forums. Could someone please tell me how to fix it?

If you are not resided in India, you cannot watch the video of any serials on India-Forums.
Try watching the show from YouTube or Daily Motion.

But if you are in India and cannot view it, then speak to the Mods about this issue.
whats the story with maanvi and jeevikaz parents? n it lookz like beeji wasnt very fond of their mother?