Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I can help you with the updates or back up in case the slots open.. Would love to do it...😳
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
P.S- Guys, is anyone available to do the WU for the Maha Episode which aired on the 30th of October? I know it's a bit late but many people are asking for it and the person who was supposed to do it is busy. I can't do it myself as I'm pretty busy. Can any of the back-up updaters do it this time. Please let me know asap(either here or through PM) and if there's no one then I'll do it. :)

EDIT:- Found one. Thanks a million -Sangs- for doing it! πŸ€—
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
-Sangs- thumbnail
Whose  doing the update tomorrow?? In case you need someone to update, I am FREE..and willing to do it..
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Sangs-

Whose  doing the update tomorrow?? In case you need someone to update, I am FREE..and willing to do it..

Me only free on Wednesdays. So I signed up for wed. Saw that you already did it when I got home. Thanx dear. Even more free today πŸ˜†
-Sangs- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

Me only free on Wednesdays. So I signed up for wed. Saw that you already did it when I got home. Thanx dear. Even more free today πŸ˜†

Hey , -Predator- aka Sonia  asked me to do it from Mon- Wed as she is busy..πŸ˜• 
Edited by -Sangs- - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail

Hey , Sonia asked me to do it from Mon- Wed as she is busy..πŸ˜•

Oh yes. Me and Sonia do udts for wed. Like she does one week and I do the other. She probably just forgot to mention that this week was mine. Anyways, all great. Looking forward to your udt tomorrow of you do decide to do it. 
-Sangs- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

Oh yes. Me and Sonia do udts for wed. Like she does one week and I do the other. She probably just forgot to mention that this week was mine. Anyways, all great. Looking forward to your udt tomorrow of you do decide to do it. 

Oh ok.. i didn't know that😳 Anyways I have sent a reminder to Tanthya, she is supposed to update tomorrow and Friday. If she is not doing it, I will take up.😳
-Araina- thumbnail

Oh ok.. i didn't know that😳 Anyways I have sent a reminder to Tanthya, she is supposed to update tomorrow and Friday. If she is not doing it, I will take up.😳

It's alright. Alright. Great! Good night! Sorry, got carried away in what I was doing. πŸ˜›