YRKKH WU 30th September 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Brilliant update Saru.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘.. Finally Naksh has started to enjoy their cute moments with their baby. . Pregnancy is the most vital moment and experience for akshi. But it doesn't complete without the support of naitik. It is a journey in which both sail together and share equal responsibilities. Therefore it is the ideal time to share and enjoy every single moment and forget all the unwanted and unhappy moments if happened so. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Today's epi clearly shows how much he cares and loves akshara finally after MU between two families,  AND happy set of circumstances shown  in today's epi  was good. . Gayathri lets her feelings out akshi expresses her concern and naitik thinks about their life together๐Ÿ˜Š. So sweet.
Everyone coming under one roof should be interesting .๐Ÿ‘Dreamy, electricโ€ฆ can use a number of words to define their chemistry. Cute moments. Puppy scene was awesome.

The conversation between naksh and the two families was really sweet.๐Ÿ˜Š Naitik knows how to make his wife happy especially when she is stressed or worried.  He is taking initiative steps to protect her and he tries to make her happy by inviting akshi'sfamily.๐Ÿ‘ This shows how he can give happiness to his wife in between sorrows๐Ÿ˜Š.

It is nice to see akshara smiling. Akshara is being quiet and her vulnerability and truthfulness will always win in the end... Naitik once again proved that he is a perfect hubby for akshi.. At the end as usual gayathri has started her advice which is unbearable to the viewers. We need to see how long Naksh are going to suffer like this.๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
thank u saru 4 the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nt a bad episode...cute naksh scene๐Ÿ˜ naitik is such a sweet hubby...๐Ÿ˜...akshara ko happy karne keliye vo kuch bhi karne ke liye tayar hai...aksharas very  lucky  2 hve a hubby like naitik๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ab iss g3 ko saturday se prblm kya hai??such main pagal hai  g3๐Ÿ˜ก
Thanks Saru for a fabulous update. No more Saturday babies, yeh tho pehli baar sun rahi hun๐Ÿคข And how does she think she is going to stop it. Ab uske liye bhi koyi puja rakhegi...๐Ÿคข
lovely epi, naksh rock, just love them and their chemistry
Originally posted by --Sari--

Thanks Saru for a fabulous update. No more Saturday babies, yeh tho pehli baar sun rahi hun๐Ÿคข And how does she think she is going to stop it. Ab uske liye bhi koyi puja rakhegi...๐Ÿคข

even I too wonder the same... will anyone worries that the day baby is going to born is not good from the beginning itself?? before she used to worry whether she gets grand children or not n now she is worrying for useless things n making akshara n naitik to be sad again... This G3 never changes, she is expert in giving big fake smiles... ๐Ÿ˜ก
Thank you so much Saru for tthe wonderful pdate.
Thanks Saru for the update... Epi was nice... ๐Ÿ˜Š Akshara ko sab laad pyar kar rahe the dekhkar aschha laga... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ aaj to G3 ne kam Ghee wala Halwa banaya bahu ke liye... chalo kuch to aschh akiya usne... kabhi to samja Akshara ko ki use nahi pasand Ghee...๐Ÿ˜‰

par dusre hi scene me wo apne asal roop me aa gai... RJ ne jab mafi mangi to kese Fake smile deke jor jor se has rahi thi... Cameleon... ๐Ÿคข

aur last me... use ab Saturday se bhi problem hai... Ab kya wo Naitik aur Akshara ko iske liye bhi tana degi... yeh sab tum dono ki vaeh se hua hai... tum logo ne Baby Planning thik se nahi ki... SMP karne se pehle dekh to lena tha... ki Shanivaar to nahi aayega na... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
thanks for the awsome update saru di ๐Ÿค— ok i fin watching the epi it was pretty good i enjoyed the cute naksh scenes, the baby kick part was sweet the way natik was asking wht happened ๐Ÿ˜† g3 as usual annoyed me ๐Ÿคข she was clearly acting on forgeting everything then held grudges why they didnt turn up to the pooja but thank god mu got cleared out and another problem by her why the baby coming on sat ๐Ÿคข plz make this woman see some sense otherwise i will strangle her ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@sachi  di: ๐Ÿคฃ at ur last comment aik dum correct bola i can imagine g3 saying that ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update, Saru!