Thendral

Thendral Friday's Update - Sep 30th 2011

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks da Tanuuu for the Awesome superfast update and side comments...๐Ÿ‘ Lucky you got to udpate GW and the Psycho romance talk! LOL...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

When a person keeps on repeating the help they did for others, that help gets voided and not respected๐Ÿ˜•.

This is what happenned in Sudha and Puvi matter. Yes, their timely help was highly appreciated๐Ÿ‘. But Puvi let out a word that if they would have invested that money on something else, it would have benefited them๐Ÿ˜ก... Sigh... both P/S selfish to the core when it comes to their life and money..

One thing I want to appreciate GW is, she clearly said that Puvi/Sudha will utilize TA to the core for their own selfish reasons and when it does not happen, they will treat him badly๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก.

So what is next for TA?? Job govinda now. I think it is going to be KP and Psycho stupid plans to move around TA and make him guilty.

WoooW! Psycho again said "avaru" ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข... Enna oru romance talk between GW and Psycho...Yuck! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Both disgusting ladies GTH romancing...

How lucky I am to do the update of Psycho nonsense talk to her ennada on Monday?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Tansss for the awesome and wonderful Update!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I hate P&S. Yes they are right than, still they are proving that they did it only for their benefit. TA words to Thuls came true. Hope she realizes now, that she cant believe anyone except TA๐Ÿ˜ณ I felt really sad for TA and Thuls, but what to do, all fate๐Ÿ˜”

Hahahaha.Sooper Lav๐Ÿ‘ U putting sand on your own head. Pls keep it up๐Ÿ˜ก

Ewww, was waiting for Webcam scene, but some nonsence scene came๐Ÿคข Now Charu will try through Kesav to give 5 laks to TA. Hope he wont take it๐Ÿ˜•

Grr, Anand scene is still there๐Ÿคข
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu baby for the update...

Yet again Jobless...๐Ÿ˜•...Its a way better TA does not go to their shop...
Tanu, I tihnk TA did not talk about leaving bank job but about the job he did for Dharman...
ROFL...antha job lenthu PA actually save TA nu he will soon realise...all if for good still...he might get his bank job soon I think, probably as a gift for his first wedding anniversay..๐Ÿ˜.(Aiyo CV's intha idea ellam ungaluku thonave thonatha...๐Ÿ˜†)

Brick and Stone nu company name select pannitu...Nitish and Lavanya life la Manna thoovi vaaritu poitana husbd and wife...rofl modern dress podanumam, separate business seiyanumam...๐Ÿคข...Soon Nitish is going to throw bricks and stones at Lavanya and GW or will hit his head with brick and stones...Oh!! the party hosts shd continue parties like this appo thaan brick and stone will soon become sand and they can put it on their own head..๐Ÿคข

WOW...back in favourite dress...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...this time GW got enough money a...who gave...Pa va lavanya va...ila TA got kadan from someone and gave a..๐Ÿคข...Money kuduthuta TA nimmathi ya irupanam...Appo velaiku pogalena GW will go and beg for money and food a...๐Ÿคข...Charu and GW thaan TA mela parthaba paduvangalam, akkaraiyam...aama this lady thaane once told many lorries are running and why dont they kill him nu...over akkarai thaan...i want to throw parangal on her for this dialogue...๐Ÿ˜ก...Charu please dont give money to TA, let him suffer, this is better than getting help from u...

But if Charu helps T will definetely object to it and now GW has laid a solid foundation for the next T and T fight rather intensified T and T's fight...๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the superfast update๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘. TA ethu panninalum opposite than aguthu โ€ฆAfter watching Today's epi' I have come to a conclusion' that the relationship between a TA and his mom side is like Newton's third law of motion "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction".  (This also applies to both TA and thuls). TA and thuls should understand that it is not their store they have nothing to do with the store.

In any relationship, most especially in marriage, understanding between t&T is very important. Being in a relationship requires each person to be active in keeping the relationship alive.  Tamil and Thulasi must not dwell on negative feelings as such will fuel one's anger and resentment toward each other.๐Ÿ˜Š

Instead, they should find ways on how to manage each other's temper as well as to know how to uplift one's spirit. By doing so, this will give t&T the chance to make their relationship grow stronger and happierโ€ฆComing to lav's track; semma nakkal madam 7.5 has started for her.

This idiot has too much ego she should be more like thuls who forgives. I hope she gets punishes for this .Coming to charu's track, GW (rat) thane vanthu vallaiyil matikiruchu.๐Ÿ˜‰
Mathu123 thumbnail
well sudha exaggerate a little bit.
Paavam Thamizh. Well and Laavanya is so argh... she is mean to Nithish...
and she pretend that she would be ordinary and in every sentences she talks about her atthai.

today thendral was not bad
Thamizh's mum..oh god i hate her. i should say she is a good actor how she cries.
i wanted to vomit seeing her.๐Ÿ˜ก
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today is rather a episode to show GW's children and their life...
As all the three kids of GW are suffering or has some problem(bcos of others or self๐Ÿคข)...GW has got the dhosham...and please all three kids take her to some temple to do some pariharam...๐Ÿคข
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Tanu for the excellent updates!!  Perfect title today.  It was full of GW, her children and her best friend.

I don't know what to say Tamil was truly sorry for what happened at the store but Puvi and Sudha just kept lashing out at him.  Bazari's dialogue at the end to Tamil about Tulasi's dosham made me so mad!!!  Tamil just stood there while his mother spoke like that.

Grrr...Lavanya!!!  Very bad of her...poor Nitesh...

I knew GW would call Charu to inform her about everything...Charu giving money...that would be very bad to see now if Tamil believes Charu and gets another job because of her.

Overall, this week was not too great.  If Thendral keeps going like this no one would be interested in the serial. 

Mr. K. and the entire team needs a boost and must come up with more positive refreshing scenes.
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the enjoyable update and comments!  As we bid adieu to Sept and abysmally await the horrendous "Oct Blues" of Thendral, with gloom, doom, pain, despondency, despair being the flavor and theme of the entire month'.looks like the redux is going to be more of the same.

Creative have a penchant and take sadistic pleasure in keeping the protagonist jobless, deadbeat, brain dead ...how much longer? They seem to have set formulae and rehash it ...the central character will be remain jobless for eternity by being a wastrel and get fired from job in few days and start new begging session to tide the financial crisis. LS money issue was solved by PA/S, with PA/S firing TA, TA will get bailed out by Psycho via GW and the story continues...phpht.

P/S proved to be hardcore business people who have decided to fire TA and sever ties as they want to cut their loss and run away from TA before he runs the business to ground. P/S has been rude, obnoxious to TA but they have been blunt and honest about TA skills or lack thereof. But when it came to crunch..P/S have been very helpful.

TA jobmap-> Bank ..fired with case under arbitration, Car biz..  fired within few hours, D's company resigned ...ROFL,  P/S shop ..fired. Next ..psycho/KP job offer.

It was really sad to see T'n'TA begging P/S for one last opportunity to prove TA's worth. With the request falling in deaf ears,TA sinks on to the couch both literally and figuratively as T watches helplessly. Time has come for TA to grow up and stand counted. With their life in tatters, T'n'TA instead of seeking help from others should put faith in their ability and skills... get to wok..any work under the sun as long as it is ethical.

T at any cost should block GW/psycho offer of help'.even if it means @ the risk of upsetting TA.     

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast, nice update Tanu. ๐Ÿ‘

Today, PA & Sudha, though had reasons for their frustration, konjcham over-aththan pesitanga.
Manasakchi illame panningkala, Venumune pazhi vanga parthingala...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ cheche chech...  Sudha, this is too much.๐Ÿ˜ก
Ellathukkum mela, PA Money koduthu save pannatha, Solli kattinathu... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ very bad & rude.  ๐Ÿ˜ก

TA, paavam inakku.  Even though avar panna thapputhan ippa periya problem kondu vanthirukkunnu sonnalum,  it was very SAD to watch TA saying sorry to Anni , intha oru vatti please forgive me..., sorry Puvi, and asking them a job, second chance...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  Thuls too felt the pain while hearing their words/ after she talked to them/ and thru that Rakshshi GW's gutter mouth. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Lavanya - Rombathan thimirudi unakku..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. irukku irukku, Oru naal illaina Oru Nal...  

Actually, I was thinking, How about today after the party, Nits goes straight to GW's house and drops her there and say Don't ever come back ! Eppadi irukkum?!! ... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ

mmhh..m.m..   Ini aduththa vaaram, Intha Arai-paiththiyam Charu's drama starting -ah?!! ...