Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: It's Complicated;Chap16 Pg46! 05/05

Nina90 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

After watching today's episode, I just had to write this FF. The idea isn't anything particularly different but its just my view of Arhi. Hope you guys like it. I'm still VERY new here and I probably don't know any of you, but I love Arhi and had to tribute this story to them, and everyone here, for loving them as I do...

Chapter 1:

What is she thinking of herself? Arnav wondered as he paced his cabin like a caged lion; and caged he was. Stuck in a cage he couldn't find his way out of. If only he could understand her better'Arnav thought exasperatedly as he ran his hand through his hair; a habit he had thought he had left behind with his teenage self. But, but, the past seemed to be catching up with him and it was all her damned fault. Why did she meddle in things he had asked her, expressly, to stay out of? Did she not know that he didn't want to hurt her? That he couldn't help but get angry when she poked her innocent little nose into affairs that he'd much rather she stayed out of? And then she had the audacity to cry, and look at him as if he had committed an unforgivable crime. What was this woman even thinking?????

The meeting had ended a while back and the rest of the people in the office had long since left; the night watchman had come to see if he was leaving anytime soon; thrice. He still couldn't bring himself to go home. To what but more of his sister's pouts and his brother-in-laws talks and Nani's smug looks. Arnav felt like he needed to get away from all this; all these people who were beginning to suffocate him. He needed to get away'

Making a decision, Arnav grabbed his coat that was lying on his chair and walked out determinedly, taking the stairs two at a time, in a hurry. He was about to walk past the lobby when he spotted a figure slumped on the reception couch, deep in sleep. The tear tracks were still visible on her face as she slept soundly and Arnav halted in his spot, undecided whether to wake her up or leave her here. Half of him, the half that was annoyed with her still wanted to vindictively let her stay here. But, another part of him argued, the part that knew her, the part that knew all her fears and sorrows'the lights would be switched off, it would be dark, with no stars above, and she'd be left to sleep alone'.

Before he realized what he was doing, Arnav was standing before her sleeping form and his hand had reached out to shake her awake. Hearing a light muttering, he stopped'

Precap: 

"What the hell do you mean, Khushi? You expect me to go behind that'Lavanya like a damn puppy and beg her forgiveness? Do you even realize what you are asking and who you are asking it off?" he yelled at her, unmindful of the fact that the security might run in at any time. He didn't care; all he wanted was for this dumb creature before him to understand what he had been trying to tell her for so long now'that he didn't care a penny for love.

Hope you guys like it? Should I continue or not?

If you guys like the FF and would like a PM, please send me a Buddy request or do post a comment asking for a request! :)

Chapter 2 link : Samaj Gaye 

Chapter 3 link : All my roads lead to you 

Chapter 4 link : In my dreams... in my life 

Chapter 5 link : A Plan is Hatched

Chapter 6 link: The Shock of his Life

Chapter 7 link: Confusion and Contemplation

Chapter 8 link: Long Lost; Found At Last

Chapter 9 link: A Gift; A Beginning

Chapter 10 link: A Note From A Star

Chapter 11 link: Stepping In

Chapter 12 link: A New Job And A New Friend (page 27)

Chapter 13 link: A New Decision (page 31)

Chapter 14 link: Who Wins? (page 33)

Chapter 15: Cat's out of the bag (page 41)

Chapter 16: A Conversation, A Consolation and a Confession; sort of (page 46)

P.S.: Sorry everyone, but the link option isn't working properly for me so I've just given the page numbers. If someone could tell me how to do them?

Edited by Nina90 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please continue and please do pm me i really like the begining 😊
Ended thumbnail
kya baath ha yaaar! fabulous writing! urge you to continue for this depressing weekend ahead of us. magnifico!

please pm me if you do continue :)
xxx
rozinab thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice start! Please continue and pm me when you have updated!
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Nina!
I loved the start.
Do continue, the next part seems very interesting!!
😊
angellovergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please do continue
also could you pm me when you write the next part tnx
Nina90 thumbnail
Thanks for all the comments!!!!! I'm so excited about the FF now I'll probably update within the day :)
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Nina!!
this is really good!!
you have to continue !!!
plz plz plz add me to your pm list !!
would love to read more!!
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great start...please continue soon and add me to your pm list  😊
xXShriyaXx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
pls continue and add me to ur pm list...