Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nina90 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetvidisha

Update soon...i wish arnav dosent misunderstand her...and i wish this is how it happens in the show...why do they always put girls down u know the whole middle class gold digger arg...

Me too :) Yeah, its really sad...not all middle class girls are like that; hardly any are and it just...😡 me
Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FebruaryFlower

Hey Nina!!

Fab update.
I'm glad Arnav and Khushi didn't fly off the handle with each other, and they're going to try and figure out the Shyam issue together.
Looking forward to the next part.
BTW, Hindi or English, either one is fine. Write in the language you're comfortable with!!!
😊

I quite liked the idea of the two working together for once :) Couldn't help it :)
Ah, well, I just might shift to English in the next few chapters then :)
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi nina😊...
just now started reading your ff... and read all the parts in one go... it is mind blowing👏... just loved it😃... pls add me to your pm list...
Ended thumbnail
Really nice update. arnav and khushi working together to sort the shyam isue out is fab work.
xxx
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh Nina...I so wish the real track goes the same way as yours...both working together to solve the issue will be awesome rather than hate marriage track...👍🏼
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nicely written. Good to read they are figuring out together rather than accusing. Write in whatever language you feel will give the essence you want the story to have. Pls pm me.
shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gr8 update ...gud atleast they are together in this battle ... thanks for  pm Nina and update soon pls 😃
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lovd it!!!!
thank god arnav acted logically!!!!
m so happy he's nt angry on khushi!!!!
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...thank god Arnav is not blaming Khushi for all this...thanks for the pm and please update soon...and you can use the language you are comfortable with, i'm fine with both😳
Nina90 thumbnail
Thanks for al the comments everyone! I was worried people wouldn't like the way the chapter turned out but now I'm so relieved!

And, from the seventh chapter its gonna be all English :) So everyone who was panicking about me killing Hindi can now rest peacefully :)

I think I've updated the PM list; if I've left anyone out, do PM me or post here :)
Edited by Nina90 - 12 years ago