Aham's reaction on Lehenga truth

Posted: 12 years ago
ya our Bechari, buddhu Gopi will tell the truth to lehenga wale Bhayi, infront of Kokila and Aham...

when she said i need to say something... will she say

1)i want to purchase it... to defend families prestige and to protect Rashi, as she was supporitng the

joot...

2) or does she say i tore that

what will aham do in both the scenarios...
neeti two things are possible

1 ) dumb gopi - she may say she has torn it and has mended the torn part , take blame and hide the fact that rashi asked her to put the pink lehenga and her " elders giving gift to younger people behen and devarji gift to gopi blah blah "

2 ) brilliant gopi ( some improvement from her dumbness after education track ) - she may tell the truth of what happened ...I mean it was rashi who asked her to put the pink lehenga which she had bought for herself

If gopi says option 1 ) - koki and ahem would fire her
if gopi says option 2 ) - koki would fire rashi and enquire what made her to persuade gopi wear that lehenga which she had bought for herself

Lets just hope option 2) happens :)

She will say the 2nd one, but she will put it like Rashi behn gave it to me to try and unfortunately as I was going to take it out it caught on the dressing table and the dupatta tore, I mended it here see, and she will take it out of the bag and show it to the designer and the designer will then commend her on her stitching and Kokila will shout at her and Rashi for lying, then Gopi will say all her shagun money is here she will pay all of it to buy it. Then Aham will talk how much is it, the designer will say Rps.50,000 and Aham's eyes will widen, Kokila's face will be displeased and as Gopi is handing over the money he will tell her to keep the money and he will pay for it.
good dhee if gopi b smart           Edited by goham - 12 years ago
Originally posted by goham

good dhee if gopi b smart           

goham you should play Rapid Fire too, as you started that thread...ok.
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

She will say the 2nd one, but she will put it like Rashi behn gave it to me to try and unfortunately as I was going to take it out it caught on the dressing table and the dupatta tore, I mended it here see, and she will take it out of the bag and show it to the designer and the designer will then commend her on her stitching and Kokila will shout at her and Rashi for lying, then Gopi will say all her shagun money is here she will pay all of it to buy it. Then Aham will talk how much is it, the designer will say Rps.50,000 and Aham's eyes will widen, Kokila's face will be displeased and as Gopi is handing over the money he will tell her to keep the money and he will pay for it.

I so hope this happens it would be so nice!!! A really husbandly act that would surprise everyone probably himself too lol
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Awesome i hope Gopi shows her self respect and individualistic...
Originally posted by gopijigar

neeti two things are possible

1 ) dumb gopi - she may say she has torn it and has mended the torn part , take blame and hide the fact that rashi asked her to put the pink lehenga and her " elders giving gift to younger people behen and devarji gift to gopi blah blah "

2 ) brilliant gopi ( some improvement from her dumbness after education track ) - she may tell the truth of what happened ...I mean it was rashi who asked her to put the pink lehenga which she had bought for herself

If gopi says option 1 ) - koki and ahem would fire her
if gopi says option 2 ) - koki would fire rashi and enquire what made her to persuade gopi wear that lehenga which she had bought for herself

Lets just hope option 2) happens :)

ya true man finger crossed 2nd is the best
And then everybody shud insist that gopi keep and wear that dress!!
Man there has to b some punishment for rashi! She went scott free even after messing gopi's exam! Was hoping the teacher to blurt out the truth how rashi wasted time!

Originally posted by NazmaJ

I so hope this happens it would be so nice!!! A really husbandly act that would surprise everyone probably himself too lol
the Reaction Aham was as expected...

But designer gifting the lehenga to Gopi was awesome...

Aham Dikra some designer is gifting such a costly outfit to your wife where in you were suppose to do it...

when you will learn to appreciate your wife, for her being...

i feel pity at Aham as he dont know to express his love yet...

obviously he too loves her... but he is taking too much time...