Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta 30 September 2011 - Written Update

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi, Bhalla is unable to do the updates today.I'm sorry its not up to Bhalla or Tanya di's standards😳. Please do let me know if I missed out anything,I watched it online.    

Desmukh House

Archana: Sachu who told you I don't love you? Why wouldn't I love you, tell me?

Sachu: Because you are not my real mom. My real mom is someone else, tell me who is she (Archana looks 😲 )

Archana : Who told you I'm not your real mom? (Sad  aaa music in the background)

Sachu : I got to know, that day you mentioned Soham is your only son so whose son am I?Who is my mother? πŸ˜”

Archana's monologue: I've said some things without realising, I shouldn't have done that..

Sachu: Nowadays, I noticed you take really good care of Soham but you don't give me attention at all, only think of Soham all the time πŸ˜”

Archana: Sachu, please try to understand, Soham is still very young , he needs me. He doesn't even know how to talk. You tell me if you are hungry or wanted to tell someone something but couldn't, what would you do? You'd cry too right? That is why Soham needs me more and I have to give him more attention. And he was stolen a few days ago so I have to keep an eye on him. (Sachu nods his head , looks like he understands Archana's POV). I'm worried about him but it doesn't mean I don't love you. Archu apologises to Sachu and Sachu takes the opportunity to demand for ice cream, more play time, no scolding πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Smart kid πŸ˜†  

Archana agrees to all his demands and asks Sachu to never say that she is not his mother. Sachu too says sorry for saying Archu is not his mom and promises won't say it again. Archana wipes her tears and they both hug πŸ€—

Savita watches the scene from behind the curtains and looks frustrated her plan didn't work.  

Shravani's Car

Shravani is thinking of what Savita told her and her fear that Sachu might be given up too. Shravani looks very disturbed and is having conflicting thoughts as she knows Archana wouldn't treat her son poorly yet at the same time she is wondering why Savita told her that.She decides  in order to know the truth she has to go to Manav's house to check .

Shravani's car is stopped just outside the Manav's chawl where she sees Manav playing cricket with Sachu while Archana is standing at the side looking at them fondly and smiling .

Shravani monologue: What I believed in is the truth. All three look so happy with each other, a complete family. Everything looks normal here so why did Savita say Sachu is ill- treated? Maybe she was just making mountains out molehills due to some petty issues at home. I shouldn't take her words seriously. I gave Sachu to ArMan,I have no reason to worry about Sachu now.  

Shravani continues watching for a while then leaves.

Desmukh Kitchen

Archana and Sachu are in the kitchen. Sulo informs Archana she is going to Vaishali's house and asked Sachu not to trouble his mom lovingly.

Sachu starts eating uncooked  green peas, Archana hits him for eating it and he says he is hungry.

Archana: If you are hungry, you should have told me. I'll make anything you ask for.

Sachu : I want to eat those biscuits that you reserve for guests which is on the top of the cupboard πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Archana: You know where I keep everything don't you ? πŸ˜‰

Archana laughs and goes to get him the biscuits but hears Soham crying. She stops midway and tells Sachu she has to make milk for Soham as he is very hungry and realises she is out of milk powder. She asks Sachu to get it for her from the shop downstairs but Sachu refuses to go so she leaves him and goes herself saying she will be back very quickly.

Sachu gets tired of waiting and tries to get the biscuits himself, he climbs on a tin and falls down He shouts in pain and Manav comes rushing into the kitchen. Sachu hurt his elbow and Manav puts medicine on his wound. Manav starts shouting for Savita and Archana. He questions Sachu and Sachu tells him Archana left him alone and he was hungry so he tried to get the biscuits himself.

Archana walks in with Soham on her hips. She quickly goes to Sachu seeing he is hurt and Manav scolds her for leaving Sachu alone.He yells at her for not giving Sachu some biscuits before leaving, her carelessness and for leaving Sachu alone. Archana tries to explain that she didn't leave him alone, Savita was home. Savita walks in then and says if I had known you were going out to get milk powder for Soham I would have stayed home.

Manav tells Archana what she did isn't right. Sachu needs them too. Please take good care of him, this is the last time I'm telling you. You can't be careless anymore. Manav walks out leaving a crying Archana who is looking at Sachu.

Satish's house

Bhavna gets a call from Savita, inquiring on Varsha's health and Bhavna informs her that Varsha is getting worse by the day and has forgotten all relations because of Soham. Savita comforts her that everything will be alright soon with Bappa's blessings. Bhavna tells Savita not to tell Manav anything as she doesn't want to cause anymore trouble to him.

Desmukh House

Manav is in his bedroom going through a file.

Savita takes a picture of Shravani and places it in the living room after making sure Manav can't see what she doing.

Savita monologue: Sachu would be back soon and Manav is home, I'll place this picture underSachu's cricket gloves so he will surely find it. It will definitely create a hungama.She was looking very pleased with her idea.

A few minutes later

Sachu walks in later with his bat and gets his gloves. He sees the photo and picks it up as he recognises Shravani as the aunty that he met that day. But starts thinking why do I have a picture with her and decides to ask Manav.

Sachu asks Manav who the aunty is and why is there a picture of him with her. Manav grabs the photo and questions Sachu. Sachu tells him he found it on the table. Manav gets mad and shouts for Archana. He asks her about the photo and Archana tells him she didn't leave it lying around. Manav starts telling her off for her carelessness.

Sachu hears the commotion and asks why are you both fighting because of the photo? Tell me who is the aunty. Manav glares at Archana, walks over to Sachu and tells him he will tell him someday but right now lets go the fair and play games, eat ice cream, watch magic shows and takes Sachu with him.

Savita walks over to Archana and starts yelling at her about leaving the photos lying around and for telling Sachu that she is not his real mother. Archana denies this and Savita angrily says that neighbours told him is it.

Outside on a busy road

Savita is having difficulty getting an auto. Shravani sees her and offers her a ride. They talk about corruption and Savita does a promo for Ram Milayi Jodi. Savita invites Shravani to join the festivies for Navratri that is going to place in Anukalp's place.

Karanjkar House

Ruchi, Punni and Vinod are in the living room. Ruchi says she is hungry and Vinod tells her that Manju would be back soon and she will make food. Manju comes back bringing pizza and pastries. Ruchi is surprised because it isn't Sunday and they get to eat good food and Manju tells her that why wait till Sunday? We can eat like this every day and they all start eating happily.

There is a knock on the door. Vinod opens the door and police came barging in with an arrest warrant for Manjusha. She is charged for accepting bribery.

Precap: It looks like Manav's office. Savita is telling Manav that if he and Archana don't want to take care of Sachu anymore,they should tell her directly. She will find Shravani and give her Sachu back.Manav looks at Savita shocked and sad 

Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry double post.Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thank you for the fab update :)

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for filling in Omana. Great debut!
Sab_1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...Good jobπŸ‘πŸΌ
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Omana,
Fantastic job with the update today, my dear. You didn't have to worry.
You are a great substitute updater.πŸ‘
jnawaz thumbnail
thanks for doing the update yaar!! we really appreciate it!! πŸ˜ƒ...and you did a wonderful job!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 12 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey that was a lovely update ! thank you :-D
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update Thank u have quit watching so rely on updates
ssfbaybee23 thumbnail
Great job love! Love how you spaced things out, it makes it REALLY easier for me to read. πŸ˜Š Cause sometimes I double read when it's clumped into paragraphs!! Thank you!!! Overall goood update!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ