Uttaran

I Think Everyone May Come To Know That Baby Alive

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After seeing recent episodes...I think before preleap everyone may come to know that Nani has robbed the baby and Dadaji may cme to conclusion that the baby Pushkar was carrying was Veer baby...NANI will be exposed...but they wont find baby...after 5 years they will find it...it takes another 10-12 months for knowing the truth...I mean after 5 yrs that boy may grow under Taps...Mukta under Iccha...I dont know what will happen but I hope atleast NANI gets exposed b4 leap n everyone cme to know that Veer baby is alive...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirankesan thumbnail
which is more pathetic for a mother ,he cant live happily without knowing her child condition
geet138 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope nani get exposed and end up in some aashram repenting, pushkar/pappu and wife/dumbo should give naani hard time even in aashram. pappu and dumbo should remain child less and naani shud never ever have her own grand child...
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet138

i hope nani get exposed and end up in some aashram repenting, pushkar/pappu and wife/dumbo should give naani hard time even in aashram. pappu and dumbo should remain child less and naani shud never ever have her own grand child...

Why Ashram! She should be put in jail. Stealing a child is a criminal offence. She should be tried in the  court , convicted and should undergo rigourous imprisonment. Pushkar should also be convicted as he helped naani in that horrible crime. 😡
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Or can it happen that Rathod/Tapasya come to know that it is Ichchas kid and return the baby back to Veer and Ichcha...in precap they showed Rathod seeing Pushkar...does that mean that Nani will be caught??? and Tapasya gets the golden chance of redeeming all her ill doing just by this noble act of returning the kid back to Ichcha...

Today i just wanted to watch the last scene because many had written about the precap where Ichcha cries her heart out...very good acting and she made me feel that pain...finally it is just a serial and we shouldnt bother too much about it...but after seeing the last scene i felt that creatives shouldnt give Veer and Ichcha this misery...they had always been good and have always been taking care of everyone..they dont deserve this pain..i hope someone listens...
kumbam78 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akruz

Or can it happen that Rathod/Tapasya come to know that it is Ichchas kid and return the baby back to Veer and Ichcha...in precap they showed Rathod seeing Pushkar...does that mean that Nani will be caught??? and Tapasya gets the golden chance of redeeming all her ill doing just by this noble act of returning the kid back to Ichcha...

Today i just wanted to watch the last scene because many had written about the precap where Ichcha cries her heart out...very good acting and she made me feel that pain...finally it is just a serial and we shouldnt bother too much about it...but after seeing the last scene i felt that creatives shouldnt give Veer and Ichcha this misery...they had always been good and have always been taking care of everyone..they dont deserve this pain..i hope someone listens...

may be the cvs changed the story and Rathod will find out the truth and return the baby to icha..just to confuse us they showed the SBS segments then 😕 and maybe Taps gets some other baby..remember she was talking to her mom that when are you coming to see your grand daughter..so baby taps has might be a girl baby 😊 and icha baby will go to them