September 30 WU - Parichay. Emotional

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nice update maria.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผi thought we are having friday epi and our weekend tension abt wats nxt will  reduce a bit but it's the same as y'day.kitni baar coming up mein siddhi ko dikhathe hai .though its a filler epi i liked vikram n seema knocking some sense into their dad bheja๐Ÿ˜‰.finally gaurav's helplessness is understood by his dad๐Ÿ‘
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -sahasra-

nice update maria.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผi thought we are having friday epi and our weekend tension abt wats nxt will  reduce a bit but it's the same as y'day.kitni baar coming up mein siddhi ko dikhathe hai .though its a filler epi i liked vikram n seema knocking some sense into their dad bheja๐Ÿ˜‰.finally gaurav's helplessness is understood by his dad๐Ÿ‘

s dear.. those were the highlights of todays episode... Vikram and seema are sweethearts and now gaurav's family knows abt his true character ๐Ÿ‘

i was really annoyed seeing siddhi walking the hospital in precap from yesterday.. and now we'll have to wait till monday ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ
Thanks Maria For The Update.๐Ÿ˜ƒ.I missed the Episode due To power cut off..Uff this Electricity load shedding problem too much here...๐Ÿ˜ก
And Abt The Episode..Vikrum Was superb Thats Mean๐Ÿ‘..oh I really want to watch episode.so that i can watch and listen his dialogues..
And Gaurav is changing also.๐Ÿ˜Š Thats so Nice...And Siddhi abi tak Hospital hi ponchi..๐Ÿ˜ฒ..Why it is so..Story was Fast and now suddenly yah slow motion kyun๐Ÿ˜•.
But Really Missing ANAND ๐Ÿ˜’
Originally posted by neeme

Thanks Maria For The Update.๐Ÿ˜ƒ.I missed the Episode due To power cut off..Uff this Electricity load shedding problem too much here...๐Ÿ˜ก
And Abt The Episode..Vikrum Was superb Thats Mean๐Ÿ‘..oh I really want to watch episode.so that i can watch and listen his dialogues..really nice dialogues,today-our star of the day is vikram๐Ÿ‘
And Gaurav is changing also.๐Ÿ˜Š Thats so Nice...And Siddhi abi tak Hospital hi ponchi..๐Ÿ˜ฒbhari lehenga aur jewellery ke saath(upar se varmala) jaldi chalna choti siddhi ko mushkil lagi hogi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..Why it is so..Story was Fast and now suddenly yah slow motion kyun๐Ÿ˜•.
But Really Missing ANAND ๐Ÿ˜’
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by neeme

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
very nice update maria...

are they hinting Vikram n Raveena...i would love that๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

very nice update maria...

are they hinting Vikram n Raveena...i would love that๐Ÿ˜›

ya naz... even i felt the same... i too would love that...๐Ÿ˜‰ Very nice jodi.. vikram is way way better than that thakral's naalayak beta ๐Ÿฅฑ 
thanks for the update dear