BODYGUARD-final VERDICT-ATBB CELEBRATION thread - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Yup Yuvika enjoy and ya it was predicted to be an ATBB and it was

@Eraser HI, thanks on the congrats๐Ÿ‘

@myuvshaidji , it goes by numbers and collections, it beat debangg's records and made it an ATBB๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

@ the prince, don't get you at all. I am gonna say it when it comes to Hrithik movies you got no problem believing things when its on Salman you got issues and even tell us that we shoud concentrate on Salman I suggest the same to you, this is why was happy that UK dhaka boy posted this news, who also is a Hrithik supporter, but also balanced.

@UK- thanks on this topic and the experienced you had at the theatre I read sounds amazing and you went 1st show cool

ok party time guys ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15
Its not about the grosser here their is no comperesion between dabangg and BG because of one thing BG has much bigger cost and much bigger deal thats why with this number the film cant be ATBB This what BOI and so many sources said .Dabangg collect 140 cr BG 145 cr so at best 5 cr bigger and depending on the high cost the film need more that these number to get ATBB status .

wat_up

whats wrong with you ? i said what the trusted source said not me or you or any thing if i want to accept your logic then ZNMD is super hit depending on taran but no its hit for other sorurces because of the high cost .Taran always give bigger number and status but the most trusted source is BOI and then we have komal nahata .Nothing against salman to say thats because you are deal that if the film is just BB then its abad result ??? only taran said that when BOI and other source saud that the film is ATBB then i will accept that .
Originally posted by theprince

Yuvika_15
Its not about the grosser here their is no comperesion between dabangg and BG because of one thing BG has much bigger cost and much bigger deal thats why with this number the film cant be ATBB This what BOI and so many sources said .Dabangg collect 140 cr BG 145 cr so at best 5 cr bigger and depending on the high cost the film need more that these number to get ATBB status .

wat_up

whats wrong with you ? i said what the trusted source said not me or you or any thing if i want to accept your logic then ZNMD is super hit depending on taran but no its hit for other sorurces because of the high cost .Taran always give bigger number and status but the most trusted source is BOI and then we have komal nahata .Nothing against salman to say thats because you are deal that if the film is just BB then its abad result ??? only taran said that when BOI and other source saud that the film is ATBB then i will accept that .

you hv a point bt its difficult prove da point...i guess we hv 2 ask komal nahta on twitter
Originally posted by uk-dhakaboy

you hv a point bt its difficult prove da point...i guess we hv 2 ask komal nahta on twitter

its been confirmed by him on twitter...

taran_adarsh #Bodyguard - Collected Rs 1.78 cr in Week 4. Total so far: Rs 148.86 cr nett. All Time Blockbuster.
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by theprince

Yuvika_15

i understand ur point, bt Taran is a master in calculating films success n declaring their success/failure rate and his verdict has neva proven 2 b wrong, plus he wudnt jus announce tht BG is an ATBB without core proof wud he? Taran confirmed it on Twitter
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
@prince Good you do that,I trust this source  and what not and UKboy brought this news and trust it, to bad BB is not here and you guys can talk on those things (hurts my head) ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Anyway, its An ATBB  according to the source. To be honest, don't care on these tags. This movie did well had a huge opening and was a success was a blockbuster immediately which is like an A. ATBB makes it An A+๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘  

got to PM my peeps...wheres Zoobie and Vidz they gotta so party๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Btw BB5 starts tommorrow๐Ÿ˜‰

Yuvika_15

My friend taran always have bigger number ans status you just check his number its always in the higher side and in very simple ways its ordinary to have adifferent in the BO system because at the end everyone will prefere one of these sources and for BOLLYWOOD BOI WILL BE THE TRUSTED ONE .

wat_up

IF you start you conversation with me with this post will be perfect its very simple according to this source its ATBB but for me i post what the other source said and when BOI said its ATBB then i will be the first one to make atopic on that and as you said who care its BB or ATBB the film break record so who care about other point .YOU KNOW THAT IN HOLLYWOOD BO SYSTEM THEIR IS NOTHING CALL ED HIT ,SUPER HIT BB OR ATBB .They only know one thing its asuccess film or not and thats why their system is much better ,

Here are some snacks

Mausam should be labelled as ATTBB: All Time Twitter BlockBuster. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago
Congrats, it was a sweet movie! I really like the song "I love you" from Bodyguard. So yipee lol ๐Ÿ˜†