Uravugal 3 - 7 Oct Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Monday 3/10/11 Episode No 596

Police station - namba MM kavalai illame counting kambis - Paro aunty and Gayu storm in .
Paro aunty tells the inspector that MM is her son and Gayu's hubby " avan thappu panna maattan, avanai vittu dunga " Inspector nalla kaalama muted dialog le solraar - about MM abducting Swetha and keeping her away  from the family. Paro aunty says that Swetha is MM 's anni and the inspector says that it is MM's bro who has complained !!!! Paro aunty adjourns to meet MM . Gayu is seething but does not say a word. Paro aunty decides to address darling sonny " yenda unakku buthi ye varathaa?? Evvalavu tharam sOlrathu??? Do you realize that you have a family??? " MM Krish could not care less - tells mommy categorically " Look, I did not go in search of anni in the idea of saving her. I went for my business and saw her there. She begged me to save her. I can not close my eyes like all of you and say that I have no Ottu Uravu with that family. It was the right thing to do and I did that,period. If Gayu decides to leave me because of this, so be it. " Neither Gayu nor Paro aunty have a counter for this. But smart Paro aunty says that no one from "that" family has bothered to release MM and MM is again categorical " i did not do this thinking that they will come and sing an ashtothram. KOnja naal abacus school na, so be it " Paro aunty tells gayu that this is "pOota case "
"Ivanai thriuthave mudiyaathu, let him rot in the jail,  let us go " Gayu Oru mOrai mOraichuttu kilambaaranga . AZ uncle is doing the one thing he is adept at - pacing the corridor and taking stock of the situation. Paro / Gayu storm is now centered at AZ's house. Ivanga rendu peraiyum pesa vitta Gurushkhethram nnu AZ uncle kku theriyum. Viisa typhoon vanthutta??? AZ uncle tells ... tells??  nooo begs Paro aunty that MM is not at fault " will make sure to reach him home by the evening, please do not say any thing " Gayu wants to have a tete et tete but Paro aunty says that AZ will keep his word " let us go "

Villishnu - ayyo da intha amma pidungal thaangalai da sammyyy. Sudha Aadu is ironing Vishnu's shirt ( yen ithai ellam neengale senjukka maattingalaa??? ) and Villishnu wants a cuppa . Sudha says that she will iron the shirt and then make it but Villishnu goes on a self pity trip " yen kaalai ipdi Odaichi pOttuttan antha Bhagawan, athaan, have to depend on you.." Aadu immediately goes in to make the cuppa. Villishnu charges from her chair, switches the iron on , shirt mele nalla vaichuttu ...goes back to her chair ( doctor enna ungalOda kOotu kalavaaniyaa??? neenga nadakka kOodathu nnu sonnar??? But neenga intha Ootam Odaringa?? ) Vishnu comes - all hell breaks loose. Shouts at Sudha for burning his "raasiyaana" shirt " ithai pOttu kittu thaan, I came to see you !!! Office le promotion intha shirt aale thaan kidaikkum nnu..." ( Ungalukku raasi shirt thaan but antha Sudha Aadu kku??? Unga amma kitte maatikka intha shirt thaane reason?? Apram velai nalla panni promotion vaanga maatingalaa??? Oru shirt thaan unga fate ai decide pannumaa??? Nalla KOothu thaan 😉) To cut along story short, Vishnu shouts at Sudha saying that her heart is only with her dead father and veduk veduk akka - uses such phrases that are not worth repeating. Villishnu is very happy  but defends Sudha. Mind voice le solraanga "  Mankatha game starts my dear DIL, inimel thaan di irukku unakku " Oblivious to this mind voice, Aadu is crying .

Swetha's house. Mangu aunty is in her elements - pEy Aattam Aadaraanga ( enna aunty, Sathya kudutha jitters ellam maranthu pOchaa?? Sathya, inge vaa kanna, intha amma vai kOnjam GAVANI ) Tells a paavamaana AZ uncle that she will not send swetha - " ask your son to withdraw the complaint " AZ uncle goes to begging mode and as usual Swetha is the sane one - tells mommy that if anything, they need to worship the land that MM walks on and goes with FIL to release MM. Station - Swetha Bhagawathar sings the story of her abduction by Sathya. Inspector can not believe his ears but Swetha also submits a written evidence. Inspector vows to see that rogue Sathya one hand and releases MM. Since MM also heard the Katha Kalakshebam by Swetha wonders " anni, Sathya has doen so much to you but you plan to leave him doing nothing?" Swetha says that complaining against Sathya will only make matters worse...

Freeze

Tuesday, October3rd, Episode 597
Update by atina   

Krishna, Swetha and AZ are standing outside the police sation ...Swetha says sorry to Krish and tells," Krishna...as I was unconcious when the police took you...I could not explain anything..I am very sorry for what ha dhappened...like this" Then Swetha tells the whole of her life story with Sathya...about her kalyanam...thalli aruthu veesiyathu...Swetha's parents went to the court and talked agaisnt Sathya...sathya went to jail for two years...his parents died...so sathy is pazhi vangifying her entire family. Sathya has all the evidence still with him...Kreish asks," anni how could you tollerate all this..and did nothing until now...?" Swetha tells again about those evidences. Krish tells," Appa...ithukku police ellam vendaam..this should be dealt  in a different way...let me see what I can do" But Az gets worried  and tells, Vendaamdaa...Krishna...do not do anything in a hurry...ellam naanga paarthukarom" All of them leave from there.

Krish's house...Gayu is walking up and down...restless...PAro comes t her asks het to eat something But gayu tells," How can he do like this...enakku kudutha sathiyathayum meeri he went and helped that family...see now what happened to him...all of them are so selfish people..." Paro tells," Look here Gayatri that manushan kai eduthu kumbittu said that he will do something about Krish nu...so let us wait amma..I am sure AZ will do something and Krish will be back soon" Before she finishes her sentence Krih and AZ reach there by an auto...

AZ tells," Anni I know that you and Gayatri must be very angry with us as Krish helped us...but one thing I would like to tell...Krish wants to live as a nicehumanbeing helping others...so please do not try to change him...Gayatri...you must be very lucky to have such a man as your husband and AM anna to have such a nice son...Krish risked his own life to rescue Swetha...for which all of us romba nandri kadan pattuirukkom...without knowing the truth Mugunthan got Krishna... arrested...I am so sorry about that Gayatri..Please do not scold him for anything at all....Krishna whether AM annan is with us or not...but he wll be with you always and I am sure his blessings are there for you always...naan varen" After he leaves..Gayu asks," inyaavathu will you keep up the promise you gaveme?" Krish sadly says," athu mudiyaathu Gayatri..."

AZ's house...as AZ steps into the house...Mugs screams..and AZ replies," yes..I not only went to see Krishnan but also took Swetha with me and now he is out ...ippo athukku enna? Mugs screams at him and Visa tells," unga appavukku antha veettu mele thaan paasam ...because they only helped him so much ..his brother AM hid the fact that he was having another woman in his life...and his anni...and all of them hid the facvt that he has a daughter out of that affair...so he will defenitely like them only..."
AZ is asks her to stop but Visa goes on blabbering...and AZ swings his hand acroos her face...but Mugs stops him and tells," if you are behaving like this...means whatever amma told is correct thaaneh...in that case why do you have to come here? if that family is more than us to you...then you can go there illiyaa?" AZ is shocked to hear this and tells," appo...you are asking me to get out of the house...saridaa...naan poren" Mugs screams at top of his voice," In this house I am the one earning and you do not show any love towards me so...it does not matter for me whether you are here or you leave from here" Chitra tries to stop him and AZ  tells," Illamma...words can cause more injury than the weapons...I am going but buthi kettu alaiyara ivangalai...katti guide pannarathu un kadamai maa...Paarthukko" He leaves...as Chitti tries to stop him...Visa muzhicufies and runs to the vaasal...

Sathya is sitting with his eyes closed with the ear phones in his ears..as he is liste inbg to his MP3 player...Police comes there and tells," hello..." Sathya takes off the earphones and welcomes them..Inspetor tells," court le hand over panna vendiyathu not Krishnan but you...you better come with us" Sathya laughs and tells," I knew this would come...so I have take mun jaameen sir...Sir..I am a person who respects the law..Swetha is my wife...and she is taken from me...ponga Sir...ponga" Police had no other option but leave..after seeing the documents.
Sathya again isai vellathil moozhga...here comes Krish...he is very calm and talks to Sathya nicely," Inga paarunga Sathyaa...please do not cause problem in that amaithiyaana family...vittudunga...It ius true you married Swetha anni...but you left her and went away...so she married my brother...please sonna kelunga" Sathya replies," illaattee enna seiveenga...kai pesumaa...do you know even my hand will talk all the languages..." He boxes on Krish's face...Krish gets wild and tells," Sariyaa sonnenga...nyayamaa sonna nee kekka maateeh...how many times I will tell you..." He strts hitting him..."moottai thookina kai daa...adicha sethu poiduveh...nee vazha vendiya vayasu daa...one more time if you play with the ladies in my family...sangai aruthuruven daa..." He leaves...leaving Sathya shocked...

Updates by atina

Wednesday, October 6th, Episode 598

After merattlifying and adichufying Sathya...Krish comes out and sits on his bike..Kanakku Pillai ( KP) calls and tells him that he need to tell him something very important...and Krish should go to the temple nearby their shop immeidiately. Krish reaches there...and meets KP...who gives maha paeriya build up ," avarai uppadi paarthathe illai...yenna a niyaayam thambi
ithu ...neengaleh vandu paarunga,...periya thambi Muguntha...veettai vittu thoratheetaaram...paarunga" Krish goes into the tem[ple with KP ...and he is shocked to see AZ sleeping on the floor.

Krishnan runs to AZ calling Appa..apppa...AZ gets up and Krish asks if he has problem why counldnt he come to his house...AZ replies," Mugunthan has become like poison...for a family loe and trust are important...but this Mugunthan and Visalam treated me without any respect...it is ok Krishnaa...leave me here...I will go to some orphanage...No no...Krishna I can not come there...as you are already supposrting the whole family...with su much struggle...so it is ok paa"

Krishnan tells," ok paa in that case you come with me ..I will talk to Visa amma and annan...come appa" AZ refuses," illaappaa...after those hurting words Mugunthan poured on me...I can not go there paa...I am also like you...I love that family and your family too daa..." Krish tells," in that case you come with me...you dont have to go there neither come to my house...but let us go somewhere else...come.."  Az refuses but then Krish forces him and takes Az to his shop.

Krish makes AZ sit and gives him some water to ddrink and tells," appa...here konjam sowkariyam kammithaan..but at the back there is bathroom and in the next shop they sell good food too...Kp will be with you to take care of you app...just two or three days thaan...you wait and see Mugunthan annna will come and ask you manipu and will take you home...ok paa...I have some collections to make...let me go app...Kp anneh...please buy some pongal vadai for appa...he likes it so much" Krish gives some money to KP and leaves. AZ feels so  touched and tells," look KP  naan petha pullai appadi and naan valartha pullai ippadi" Kp goes to buy food...AZ goes to AM's photo and talks...

Ranjani rushes into Krish's house calling amma...ammma...and she tells that she is vcoming from AZ's house and Az is missing..she explains the whole story to Paro...Gayu listens to this conversation and comes out. She screams at Ranjani," annee...avaru inge varallai...please do not come here with complaints after complains...like this...you better go and look for him somewhere else...When I told about that Mugunthan...who beleived me...avan oru sariyaana ayokiyan"

Ranjani igmores her and polambals to PAro and tells,": amma call Krishnan to ask...because maama might have gone to Krishnan only" Here goes Gayu again..." anneee...why do you want to bother my husband...please go away from here...all sontham uravu ellam eppovo poyaachu...please leave us alone and do not come here asking my husband to help that family...poidunga...p...o...n...g...a..aa" Ranjani leaves...crying silently.

Next Ranjani stroms into Mug's house, Muguntha...dei Muguntha...dei unakku konjamaavathy arivu irukaadaa?" Mugs tells that he himself left the house...Ranjani shouts," ennathu...avaraa ponnaaraa? HE wants to leave his last breath in this house where his annan lived and dies...so how can he leave the house himself...?enna nadakkuthu intha veetule/...amma...unnala that Devi left the house an now appa...neengallam maaraveh maatteengala?"

Chitra calms her down and Ranjani tells that She went to Krish's house...and appa is not there too nu...Visa pathattama tells," ayo avar angeyum illiyaa...I am sitting here samaathaanamaa..thinking that he will be there only nu" Ranjani screams at Mugunthan," dei Muguntha...mariyaathaiyaa go and bring him back...if anything bad happens to him appuran naan unnai summa vida maattten..."

Thursday 6th October

No serials today ...due to special Vijayadasami progs.

Friday, October 7th, Episode 599

Updates by nithya

atina surprise for you!

Dinner time.. Paro update Krishna about AZ being chased out by Mugs, Ranjani coming here in search of him, Gaya saying we will never let him in.. Paro asks Krish if AZ came to him.. Krishna silent.. Gaya cuts her MIL and says why talk about that home my hubby will never override us and help them ..

Visa worried about AZ.. Mugs does not care.. Visa pleads Mugs to check with Krishna.. Mugs refuses to talk to Krish , dials Krish and gives it to Visa.. Visa asks Krish if AZ came there.. Krish answers in monosyllables.. Gaya picks the phone blasts Visa and bangs the phone.. Mugs yells at Visa.. Krish walks away without eating..

Morning, Gaya wakes up, finds Krishna missing, asks Paro.. Paro says he bathed and left by 5 AM.. Gaya wonders where did he leave without telling me.. Paro says both you guys are not like before you need to take care of your relationship with your hubby.. Gaya walks away silently.. She gets ready, packs her lunch and pack another one too while Paro stands far away watching it.. She stops Gaya and asks 2nd box yarukku.. Gaya smiles and says for your son.. I will make him eat and then go.. Paro heaves a sigh of relief..

AZ praying at the shop.. Krish comes and check if everything is fine.. AZ asks Krish to spend quality time with family too and leaves to the temple. Krish comes to buy tiffin for AZ and is stunned to see Gaya walking towards his shop.. Gaya asks I came to serve you since you slept empty stomach yesterday night and athai is upset that I don't take care of you.. She notices another food packet in his hand and asks idhu yarukku.. Krishna says I am hungry adhan came to buy tiffin.. Gaya says so this food what I got will go waste is it.. Krish says nope I will give eat it and give this to KP.. He asks Gaya to leave but she says I will make you eat, update athai and then leave.. Krish says you are getting late I will eat and update mom .. But Gaya does not budge.. AZ praying at the temple..  Krish tensiona drives with Gaya to his shop.. Gaya serves him and he keeps looking at the road. Gaya asks whom are you looking for.. Krish says looking for KP.. have some work.. He quickly gobbles the food and cities hunger as the reason, washes his hands and offers to drop Gaya at the bus stop.. Gaya says I will udpate athai and then come.. Krish says later.. Gaya asks why are you coming without locking the shop.. Krishna says KP will come and drags Gaya.. He tries to take another route saying this road is dug up.. Gaya says nope I came yesterday too and the road is fine.. vera vazhi illama  Krishna drives through the same road. As expected, AZ walks by on the same road  .. He notices Krish driving with Gaya in the pillion and is stunned..

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Thalai - athaane, Sathya vaa kOkka??? Anticipatory bail vaangalai nna thaan we should be surprised 😉
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks ladies for the update.

Suttu pottalum Krish kku buthi varathu, Yenna senjalum Vis Vai moodathu.

Torture viewerske!!!
eclat thumbnail
Thanks RP & Atina

naan one month kaaNama pOnaakooda no need to get updated.  Wouldnt have missed a thing, kadhai will remain the same.  No body changes for the good.  Very good. 

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
today the whole day I was writing update...for pirivom santhipom...Two hour episode super episode...poi paarungappaaa...
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Roja and Atina for the updates and pictures.

When will this Krish going to think about his wife and family. He shouldn't have married.

Onething i really didn't understand. when a person can so much loving and caring for his brother and family can't he understand the pain his wife undergoing? can't he read his wife's heart?

When he is not able to balance both then surely there is a problem. His brother is determined to handle his own problem then why Krish porking nose into Visa & Co who are experts in forgetting good deeds done by others.

How selfish is this Mugs? He chased his own father. He always thinks about his life and wife.

Gayu should not be blamed. Is she mahan to support all her husband's stupid behavour? Krish forgot his FIL death and went to save his brother. In my POV even Krish is also selfish like Mugs.

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks maa Nithya...you really surprised me maa...

I just called you but???Million thanks daa...for the updste for today ( friday)
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Nithya.

indha serialkku uravugaLkku badhil "lage lage"  alladhu "suyanalavaadhigaL" nu pEru vechchu irukkalaam!
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for hte update.

How long Krish can hide AZ from Gayu. She has lot of trust on her husband.

really getting ready to see another angry dance by Gayu.

Hope AZ hides somewhere so that Gayu won't see him to give super blast.

Super name 'Suyanalavathigal' 👏. adhuthan nalla poruthamana peyar