Diya Aur Baati Hum

1st October Written update (MAHA EPISODE ) DABH

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
 My Dear Fellow Dabh-ians , 

Episode starts with both Sandhya and Suraj praying and offering flowers in Hawan.

Panditji offers sindoor to Suraj , he fills Sandhay;s Mang  ... Ankita looks at Ankur with a sad, long face  but Ankur is kind of happy. (Kyun nahin hoga woh😑) .Sandhya is expressionless. Suraj then takes Mangalsutra and that rasam is also done (while he was doing it , one can clearly see the love he holds for her just by the way he does it )😳 every one are happy and Sandhya is still expressionless  . Every one are barsaing flowers πŸ˜† , sandhya is just looking at fire and then slowly she offers the letter she is holding in fire mean while Meenakshi was saying something to Suraj, once Sandhya offers her letter in fire, her hand;s close to fire, suraj notices this and he touches her hand, she realizes and moves her hand back ...(for me it conveys two meanings , one he is very caring and second he is going to fulfill her dream , ya ya we are aware of themeπŸ˜† but that scene says that too)... 

Sandhya is standing near window lost in her own world, when Ankita walks in saying , I am keeping keys of ur bags in ur purse, and after going to in laws, the saree which u will change into that will be kept in suitcase and she stops in mid sentence when she notices sandhya is not listening to her but was lost in her own world.  

Ankita goes to Sandhya and says , can i ask u one thing ? she says , I know we had already asked too much from u , and u have given us more, but for last time , she holds sandhyas hand and says promise me , first night of marriage if suraj ji wants to give u some thing , ask him ur life as a gift, sandhya is shocked to hear this , ask him to allow u read more ... as far as i have seen and understood him looks like he is a good man , give it a try , may be ur and mom/dads dream will be spared from being broken. U have to take admission Sandhya u have to , not only for urself and mom/dad but for me also , Sandhya is just looking at her . Then she asks Sandhya to take blessings of Mom/Dad, she takes her to their pic, Sandhya takes blessings , Ankita looks at her with a sad and long face and says to herself , Sandhya , Even if I want to , I wont be able to tell u what kind of lies have been told to u ,  if u start hating ur marriage now itself , u wont be able to try making relation with ur husband and the life u will lead after that will be more horrible than the one which is given to u by ur brother😭.

Ankur walks in and with a shivering tone asks Sandhya , wont she hug her brother before leaving ? sandhya is like , whom should i hug, u have already a bonded me , and right now in front of u , its not ur sister standing , but some one else DIL, Bhabhi and wife , today ur free from ur responsibilities. πŸ˜­ She turns around and with out looking at him says , before leaving i would like to say one thing , that may god ffulfill ur dream , all the best and she walks away from their. he feels more sad, guilty . 

Out side :-

Meenakshi  says to vikram that she is feeling very sleepy and feels like sleeping there itself πŸ˜† she says , hope Jethani comes fast so that they can go home and sleep ... Vikram says , u have just two things left in ur life, he signs one as sleeping and the other as sona  GOLD , meenakshi says nahin ji , how can u forget urself, πŸ˜†

Suraj;s sister is standing on other side and says to mohit , looks some idiot had droped curry on my dupatta, and i donno if this mark goes or not πŸ˜†

Suraj and Ankur comes out, Suraj looks at his family , Ankur says , Suraj ji my sister has been pampared a lot , mom and dad never allowed her to grow πŸ˜† , if she does any mistakes please do forgive her , She just lost her parents recently and her wounds are still fresh , your house and environment will be new to her , she will have problems in opening up , please u try to have patience ,  I am giving u my sister only by trusting u (See told ya before, even after having many doubts, he went ahead with his gut feeling ) , he says he have one more request, he says , Sandhya likes to read, before he could finish Suraj cuts him off saying , even I have a sister, I can understand ur situation , no other person can take place of mother and father , thats why i would not say that i would not do more than her parents, but i promise u that i will take care of her , and in every RIGHT thing will support her , Ankur is happy and relieved , he then takes permission from Ankur...

Sandhya is doing some last rasam, and after that Sandhay and Suraj get into car, Suraj is uncomfortable inside , Sandhya looks at him and notices that he was looking else where with chavi next to him ... 

Car stops some where near to Suraj;s house , and every one gets out of it , Bhabhoo goes to Sandhya and asks her to get down since they have to walk till house as car wont be able to go ... Sandhya gets down ... whole family starts walking towards house , Suraj with a smile, and Sandhya expressionless 

Vikram goes to drive and says , what for 4000?  we have decided for 1500 , keep this 100 in ur pocket πŸ€£ , mohit sees this and he goes to Vikram and says Bhai , but before he could say anything else , Vikram says , lets go home we are getting late 

Family enters the Basti, Suraj smiling,  Sandhya expressionless πŸ˜† Bhaboo with her head high , (that walk was pretty funny). Some lady congratulates Bhabhoo and says u have done it , u have brought a DIL... Santosh says , i am not some one who just rants/ brags, i said i will bring DIL in 15days for my son and i have done that , every one have a proper look at her , tomorrow we will be having Mouah Deekahi rasam every one come and see her , sandhya looks like  chand , and all , Suraj looks at her with a smile . and Sandhya comes into senses with all this drama πŸ˜† ...Bhaboo stops them near entrance and says she will do the rasam of Grihapravesh and she opens the doors only to see the whole house is filled with water and veseels and everything floating around , she freaks out and screams hey ramji ye kya hogayo πŸ˜† every one are shocked to see the same and Sandhya is like waking  up from a sleep πŸ˜†  they show tap water running from kitchen sink ... Chaturi comes from behind and she reacts first (She has common sense or presence of mind ) She says someone must have forgotten to turn off the tap , she would go and do it , and rushes towards kitchen sink and turns if off... 

Santhosh screams Beendani , Sandhya is like WTH , Suraj looks little pissed off , and santosh asks u were the last one to go into kitchen , Meenakshi stammers and says, no bhabhoo last one who went into kitchen was chavi,... chavi says no bhabhoo after me vikram went inside to eat Laddooo πŸ€£ Vikram is like arre so , did i eat ladoo after washing it or wat πŸ€£ chavi says then its Meenakshi work only , πŸ€£ and meena reacts and says , why are every one screaming at me , why no one asks mohit , mohit was like why do u bring me in btw, did i ever enter into kitchen, and its responsibility of DIL to make sure every thing is in proper order before leaving house , meena was like why me, Sandhya is trying to digest this fact and argument  more or less like this , suraj screams stop it , whole house is in water , need to clean it up and he moves farward πŸ˜³ , he removes his pagdi and mala keeps near god and starts cleaning up , bhabhoo turns around and screams do u all need invitation to move, he has left his GATBANDAN and entered into water for  cleaning up , arent u all shameless or wat, sandhya is coming into full senses πŸ€£πŸ€£ , while rest of the family is moving inside in cleaning up the mess... Santhosh screams to bring all brooms as one wont be enough , Chavi is worried about her clothes, bhabasa is worried about his footwear , sandhya is standing near entrance is clearly trying to understand whats happening and is actually shocked ... poor her just then there a power failure, (Le , more like Sone pe Suhaga πŸ€£πŸ€£ ) Suraj stops and notices Sandhya looking , he finds chaturi and tells her to make Sandhya sit some where πŸ˜³... 
Mohit and Vikram are entering inside, when one among them pushes sandhya inside the house , she is still looking around into the darkness, Santosh screams at chaturi to move things fast, Sandhya is standing behind meena, when meena says this water has ruined everything . Santosh goes to her and says why are u holding ur dress, there are many things more precious than her dress πŸ€£πŸ€£ ,...Every one are running here and there , Sandhya is trying to understand πŸ˜• when Santosh screams for every one to clean up and end up giving Sandhya broom  No power so no one noticed it was Sandhya/////// Sandhya is shocked with this and see at broom as if its a alien thing πŸ˜† poor gal is trying to understand where she had ended up being πŸ˜­ she then glances around and notices that suraj has left his pagdi and mala near god and she moves around to clean , Suraj looks at door and not finding sandhya he imagines chaturi has made her sit some where ,moves into clean stuff  ... mohit is worried about his shoes, vikram fires up as his accounts books are drowned , bhabasa was sleeping outside πŸ€£πŸ€£... santosh asks mohit about bhabasa, he says he might be outside , she goes outside and finds him sleeping , she wakes him up , bhabasa ends up asking what happened πŸ€£ (I dont believe it πŸ€£ ) Santosh screams cant u see whole house is in water, he says i can see that and thats why i am sitting outside , as if i get into water i will have joint pain problems and u will have to press my legs later on and since i dont want to trouble u , i am sitting outside πŸ€£ santosh fires up and says sleep outside the whole night  as ur worried about me , she asks him to give their room key , he gives it to her ... 

Suraj finds chaturi and enquire;s her about sandhya , chaturi says she didnot see her any where , suraj was about to go look for sandhya , when bhaboo screams and asks him to look into her room for swearing mechine and check if its not gotten into water, he says yes and moves on... every one are shown doing some thing or other and they show sandhya cleaning water near pooja mandir πŸ˜•...  

Bhabasa is sleeping and he falls down ,🀣🀣 he notices something and he moves there , sandhya was cleaning and suddenly she screams , every one stops working and looks at her , she has a cut on her foot  and she lifts a INK PEN which did that too her and she remembers her moments with her father about pen and imp in life, she rem how she said one day she will be holding police cap in one hand and pen in another and signing on imp papers... she was about to come into senses , when santosh screams her fav dialogue and demands to know who put broom in new brides hand , Suraj looks very angry with this , chaturi asks does it hurt, santosh says , she is my DIL, not some precious doll or something which will get hurt for small things, chaturi says , look at her bhaboo she has tears in her eyes, suraj looks concerned , santosh says it might be caz she is remembering her parents, she has just entered new house and she had seen this mess, its obvious she will rem them only , she says ,to sandhya, look DIL, when i have entered my in laws house , i have cried for 2 months and whole village is aware of that , and then she says whole house is filled with Crazy ppl , again demands to know which idiot has given her broom (Some one tell her , she herself did it when there was no power πŸ€£πŸ€£ ) She tells Sandhya to forget about her family as she will have to accept the fact tthat she is no more part of her family and it will be easy for her to accept Surajs family as hers, she then screams for every one to get back to work and says to sandhya to go to entrance since she will be coming into house after AARTI ... sandhya walks back to door , suraj was moving chairs outside , he sees sandhya standing , the takes briefcase and asks sandhya to sit on it , she does and is silently crying on her fate , and suraj looks at her and is back to work

Thanks B2011 for reminding me of this part 

at sandhya;s house 

Ankita is all sad and is standing near window, ankur goes to her , and says u must be thinking about sandhya, new house and new people , even u have gone through this experience .. rem ur first day in this house, Ankita is sad, he says it will take some time , not more than half a day , with passing of time everything changes, later on Mayka looks like alien and Sasural like own house , everytthing will be alright 

Ankita says this is something like a darkness, he looks at her shocked, she continues saying where as truth is right in front of us , we tend to close our eyes from seeing it , and we think in a way we want to think , and see, ankur looses it and asks her to stop taunting him , wat wrong has he done , its like he has given poison to sandhya or thrown her into a well , ankita says she is not taunting him , her relation with sandhya comes later on as first its with him , she says i was saying something but looks like ur hearing only the things which ur guilty and heart are saying to u , πŸ‘   and walks away from their ( WOW , this is superb)

At rathis house 

every one has almost finished cleaning the house , sandhya was shown sleeping near door , and then power comes, Meena sees Sandhya sleeping and is jealous of her , she sees bhaboo and asks her if she is not forgetting something , bhaboo thinks if its about THIJORI she has kept it in proper place , meena says ur thinking about money , but wat about the lakshmi which has come into our house , bhaboo rem she is talking about sandhya ... she then asks meena to go into kitchen and eat GUD, meena asks why that , then bhaboo says as for first time u have said something clever , meena is still confused, bhaboo says u didnot understand , i was praising u , now go and prepare  for AARTI ... chaturi was sensing something and she as usual makes faces and smiles πŸ˜†... meena says , she is not able to see Sandhya. bhaboo looks around and sees sandhya sleeping near door, she says she is sleeping  and asks meena to carry the bucket   chaturi says let it be bhaboo look how she is sleeping like a kid πŸ˜³, she says dont explain me anything , she goes to sandhya and wakes her up ...she says we need to do AARTI and GRUHAPRAVESh and ur sleeping , Chaturi makes a sad face and meena a mean one πŸ˜† bhaboo then calls suraj and rest of the family 

Bhaboo then does the AARTI for SURYA and then asks sandhya to do GRUHAPRAVESH by giraing kalash , and explains that its said , that when the new bride spreads whole grains on floor it means there wont be any financial problem ...chavi interfears and says but bhabi has already come into house that too with broom πŸ˜† suraj is uncomfortable  chavi says no one in pushkar might have had this kind of GRUHAPRAVESH , bhaboo gives her a stern look ... sandhya looks at bhaboo , all three of them are uncomfortable and then sandhya does that rasam... bhaboo says , when u must have left ur house , u might have thought something in ur heart , that after coming to IN LAWS u will do this and that πŸ˜²  know close ur eyes and pray to god that wat ever u wished while u entered into this family tthat should be full filled πŸ˜³ 

Sandya closes her eyes and pray , that life has  changed a lot, she has her future in front of her and at same time still has her dreams with her, give her strength to reach both her goal and family responsibilities in good manner, Suraj is well educated  so he understands and allow me to study in future ... Bhaboo asks her to come in ...

Precap :- Surya are in their room , suraj goes near sandhya and she is all uncomfortable 

This episode shows the other side of Suraj, who is irritated by his families foolishness in not noticing anything about sandhya, and Sandhya's side of accepting this life as her fate and starting to adjust , still hoping to make her dream come true 

Love 

Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail

Am Loving the Update, Jessi ...Will wait for the rest !!

Thanxx for doing this, hun πŸ˜ƒ
Hi_Friends thumbnail
Hi jessi..
Thanks for updating todays episode..
waiting for rest..
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I hvnt seen the epi so waiting for ur upd

till now 
i like ur way of updatingπŸ˜‰
ssweety007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updateπŸ€—
Take your own time dear...we'll waitπŸ˜ƒ
TitansFan thumbnail
Done ,thanks and love u all for ur patience 
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the wonderful update.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for the upd. dear

Poor Sandhya she's not able to understand wats going on arnd her n bhabhosa u r the only one who gave the broom to her then y asking who gave the broom to sandhyaπŸ˜†
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JustJ

Done ,thanks and love u all for ur patience 

Jessie, I think you have missed one more segment.
TitansFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: b2011

Jessie, I think you have missed one more segment.

is it ???? which one ????