Spreading some love for Ayushmann...

Posted: 12 years ago
Everyone talking about the contestants and HR and how they will miss this show, but for me i will miss this dude...

I didnt see a thread for the wonderful host Ayushmann, i think he is one of the best host out there, i have liked him since Music Ka Maha Muqabala came on, he is clear on his speaking and what i can call a host

totatally agree. Ayushman was the best host ever!!

u r rite.. he's a fab host. i really like him.. 😛
Ayushmaan was actually main reason for watching this show even though Hrithik is my fav actor 😆 ...I hated the fact that he and Nikhil were not hosting India's got Talent ...and then when I heard about Just dance ...I was happy that I will atleast be able to watch this guy in this show ...

this dude has one of the finest personalities and on screen presence ...and so freaking talented...Like hrithik says for Shahid ...I say for this guy ...he needs to have a flaw ...I love the way he communicates with people and how easily he can gel with people and makes the environment so friendly and humorous ...No wonder he got the best anchor Award ...he truly deserves it ...for me he is the only one in the TV industry who knows the job of an anchor perfectly ...

I have heard that this guy is an introvert in real life...and that amazes me and makes me respect this guy even more ...overcoming ur flaws and proving to be better than others in it is truly a sign of brilliance 👏 and I know what u mean ...last night when the show ended my first thot were ...I m gonna miss this guy ...and his funny tiffs with Farah 😆
He was just too gud yaar...
He was a great host and he made the show so much more enjoyable to watch.

It's true we haven't appreciated him enough so let's do it now.

Definitely, Ayushmann is an amazing host and I'm soo happy that he won the Best Anchor Award at the ITA Awards :) Hes been brilliant throughout the whole of Just Dance season and I am gonna miss him!

he is the best host i ever seen
aww he is our cutie..our sweetu. and our Aslam bhai 😆.love his smile ...yaa i agree he is best host ever...awww god bless him...and i heard ayushman was hrithiks choice as host ..so best toh best hi choice kare ga 😳
Totally agree! Awesome post.👍🏼 This guy has got to be one of the best hosts in the television industry. He was great in Just Dance and was definitely one of the reasons which made JD more entertaining. Will surely miss him. Hope to see him in a new show soon. 😊