When will d Sid-Roli love story begin?

Posted: 12 years ago
when is the so called "epic love story" starting between the raw and sexy siddhant and cute roli... i havent seen a single interaction between roli and siddhant... y is simer coming in siddhant's room again and again... y cant writers send roli and let siddhant and roli love story begin...
I totally agree with u. When Sid yelled at si
ar I was expecting roli to go and give him a lecture. Unfortunatly, it did not happen. Very upset.
But guys Roli is already married ones and she is just 18 years old dont you all think she should be in love with a boy of her age..if m not song sid is prems elder brother wont he be to elderly for her
But guys Roli is already married ones and she is just 18 years old dont you all think she should be in love with a boy of her age..if m not wrong sid is prems elder brother wont he be to elderly for her
i  am looking forward to sid and roli's love story to start despite the fact roli being married to prem.. would be interesting to watch how all of this will come in to place ðŸ¤”
guys im new n confused
Help i went on wiki but they stop when roli married 2 prem
So i would like 2 know what happen next plz
watch last week ssk all episode hope it will help you.and i think their love story will be diff not like other pair love story which we always seen in tv.😃
i don't think that their love story ever takes place in show , if it happens will be just in dream land where Roli would be shown bit mature , i admit that roli has got married and she should be cozy with her hubby , at least look at her age is too younger and that will be unethical if she has sexy scenes with Sid..
abhi to filhaal roli aur sima ki tajkraar ki story shuru hui hai

abhi sab kuch pata nahin kitne months chalega
when premer fan made article we dont even comment so i dont understand if someone hate so much about roli sid then why she have to come and comment?like larki panjaban i think she is premer fan but at least she is sensible person not like someone else here who have 1 aim in her life "how unmatured".and i think whole world simar got 1 fan like that i dont think she even know she got that kind of fan and i dont think her other fan r like that also.