Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sagark

No ur wrong here upra shoaib is not dating amrapali as amrapali is dating sumit vyas and very soon they would be getting married. And regarding deepika she herself said on sbb or sbs in one of the episodes that her divorce with her husband is becoz of some personal reasons and she does not want to disclose it. And it was also stated that shoaib name was liked with amrapali and pratusha banerjee but those were all fake rumors. Shoaib himself said that he is not into any relationship with both amrapali as well as pratusha.  Anyway its not good to discuss about anyones life so i think we should end this topic here.

Discussing the personal life of actors/ actresses are not allowed as per IF rules anyways. IF is a platform to present your views about serial in general and not change other's views. Here everyone should respect each other's point of view instead of saying only his/ her point of view is right and I am not siding with any particular group whether it be Premar fans or Rosid fans. And I believe pyar kisi bhi umar me kisi bhi umar ke ladka/ ladki ke sath ho sakta hai  and so age gap is not a factor to consider while romancing!
Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactly pyaar on screen ho ya off screen age se koi matlab nahi hota  off screen love main bhi tehre ar to many couples jin meain bahut age diff hai but they are still together so for love no age bar. besicaly love is bilnd joh soch samajh ke ho woh pyaar nahi hota .

diyajoshi12 thumbnail
i think finally they are starting ROSID love story... I'm excited hope CVS deal with it well as i have full faith in manish and avika as they are hot lookers and fantastic performers, i am not sure if CVS of ssk have the ability to deal with a love story like ekta kapoor...