Harry Potter

Ron and Hermione||Open your eyes to love

spiritcrimson thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys. This is my second ever Ron and Hermione video ever. The song is called "Open your eyes to love" by LMNT. If any of you have heard it before, you'll know why exactly i feel this song suits Romione so perfectly. Please do watch and leave comments here as well as on my youtube account if you can :D Like tab would be more than appreciated :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxzkHxID3vU[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved it...RHr forever❤️
thanks for sharing...
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is the first time I heard the song...and it does suit them! Loved the vm, thanks a ton...good work. :)
Rachna,

Brilliant VM!
The song suits them perfectly! I heard before in Lizzie Mcguire movie, and I simply love the lyrics and the song!
You've made it awesomely!  Love the way the scenes are placed. . .
Well done!

-Sharmi
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
fab vm! loved it soo much! love ron-hermione! they r d best! and this vm rocks!:)
Nice one. What software do you use? Also, do you need to convert the VOB files to MP4/FLV before making them?
spiritcrimson thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Beyond_the_Veil

Nice one. What software do you use? Also, do you need to convert the VOB files to MP4/FLV before making them?

I used VideoPad Video Editor actually. And yeah, you do have to convert the files.
^ How do you convert the files?
Edit: I'd like to see your first video mix.Edited by Beyond_the_Veil - 12 years ago
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Mashallah..I love them..And this is a superb VM..Lovely..:)
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love this VM. I love THEM. They were just meant to be!<3 This makes me want to read all the books and watch all the movies for them, and only them!<3 Loved it :) and yes, the song fit perfectly!