Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

today they showed cutted scene...many scenes realted to Juhi...but me unfortunate...don't able to watch this...becouse of Powercut..😭😭😕🤢..but only watch Promo...there Juhi Look so cute...wid broom..me don't what she doing...😳...but sure morn me'll give al vd's.good n8 guys...

lov,❤️
Tama
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazNgs

HI everyone...nice group...i haven't visited indiaforum in a looonnnggg time...but now i have reason to come back here...Juhi is back on tv...yay...so im back here aswell :D

OMG i am just gonna kill u diii, how mean, kumkum and summit disappear it doesn't mean that we all were disappear, i messaged u no reply u know how worried i was, seeing u here gave me a huge relief, where were u, glad to see u here di , and missed u sooo much, plzzz aise mat jaya karo plzzz...
sukklover thumbnail

hi guys...good morn with morn VD dose...😛..

zshare link: thanks to  -Nipun97-

Watch Online DailyMotion Link *DVD Quality Video*

Click Here To Watch Part 1

Click Here To Watch Part 2

Click Here To Watch Part 3

Watch Online/Download Zshare Link *DVD Quality Video*

Click Here To Watch Part 1

Click Here To Watch Part 2

Click Here To Watch Part 3

youtube link:

part1:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r43uQl9O_Q8[/YOUTUBE]

part2:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igeSK00B9hI[/YOUTUBE]

part3:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00JSgZi8zVc[/YOUTUBE]

part4:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukUGwk2QN0c[/YOUTUBE]

hope u like it guys...
lov,❤️
Tama
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Salman's connection in Bigg Boss This is the second season that Salman Khan is hosting Bigg Boss, the controversial reality TV show that began this week. First he suggested Sanjay Dutt's name to be a co-host of the show since he is not going to be there for many episodes because of his busy film schedule. Now, it is being said that one of the inmate of the house is a Salman Khan recommendation.

Mehek Chahal who made her acting debut with 'Nayee Padosan' and has 2 item numbers under her belt has been roped in by
Salman Khan in the show. Mehek has done two films with Salman one being 'Wanted' and the other one being 'Main Aur Mrs Khanna'. The Norway based Punjabi girl had a lot of expectations from Bollywood which were not fulfilled.

Now, Salman's hand is over her and when the actor called her to ask if she is interested in entering the house, Mehek jumped on the opportunity. The current housemates in the Bigg Boss house are
Shakti Kapoor, Mehek Chahal, Pooja Missra, Pooja Bedi, Raageshwari, Sonika Kaliraman, Laxmi Narayan, Gulabo Sapera, Nihita Biswas, Shraddha Sharma, Juhi Parmar, Mandeep Bevli, Vida Samadzai and Shonali Nagrani.
http://www.supergoodmovies.com/29119/bollywood/Salman-s-connection-in-Bigg-Boss-News-Details

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
Originally posted by sanroy

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
Juhi Parmar-One of the potential participants is TV actress Juhi Parmar, best known for her role as the title character 'Kumkum'

Read more: http://www.killurtime.com/2011/10/02/meet-the-potential-bigg-boss-5-housemates/#ixzz1aR2JcFBw
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
Bigg Boss 5 ? Nihita Biswas out, Amar Upadhyay in
2 Comments October 9, 2011 ? 9:41 pm  By Kanchana Devi | Permalink | Print This Article |

Karjat, Oct 9 (TruthDive): The female inmates will now have once-famous television actor Amar Upadhyay for company. The actor-turned-producer will enter the house this Monday.

Nihita Biswas, bikini killer Charles Sobhraj's wife has been eliminated from the Bigg Boss 5 house. 23 years old Nihita was called 'Chutki' and 'baby' of the house. The youngest housemate is the first one to be out of the house and kept each one in the house entertained.

Though Nihita stayed in the Bigg Boss house for just six days, but her journey had enough 'masala'. It includes arguments with Shraddha Sharma over cleaning dishes, defending her hubby Charles, sobbing over almost everything and much more. Well, what does it take to survive in the Bigg Boss house?

Earlier, the arrival of Sakthi Kapoor alone when the show opened last week, led viewers to assume that it would be an all-girls affair this time round. But with the exit of Nihita Biswas on Saturday night, the channel decided to rope in a male participant. It seems to be a tactic to infuse a new element of drama to keep audience interest alive. 'Bigg Boss 5' is set to get its second male participant in Amar Upadhyay.

Television's one-time favourite son, Amar Upadhyay, whose claim to fame is the role of Mihir Virani from popular serial, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, will be seen entering the Bigg Boss 5 house. Having been in the television industry for over 10 years, Amar shares a rapport with Juhi Parmar. However, most of the contestants are relatively unknown to him.

Upadhyay left for Karjat, where the inmates are housed, on Saturday afternoon. "I have no game plan in mind. I have watched the show all of last week and am aware of how everyone is behaving," he said. "Maybe I will have an advantage over the rest for a while, but then every day is a new day. So, I really don't know what to expect."

He promises to raise the heat inside rather than cool things down. "It's going to be so much fun! Amar told over phone from Mumbai. "I am going to heat up the scene with the right kind of heat."

On entering the house, a confident Amar said, "I decided to take up Bigg Boss 5 only to challenge myself because I am a very restless person and love parties, fast cars and long drives. The ladies in the house have only dealt with Shakti Kapoor so far; who I believe is an uncle. A real man is finally entering the house. Women don't want to see Shakti Kapoor on screen ? they want to see young blood like me. If audiences are expecting to see the Mihir side of me, they are going to be in for a shockI am going to be myself, which is a far cry from what Mihir was!"

http://truthdive.com/2011/10/09/bigg-boss-5-nihita-biswas-out-amar-upadhyay-in.htmlMandeep Bevli wants to quit 'Bigg Boss 5'          

Mumbai: Popular TV Anchor and a Bigg Boss 5 contestant now, Mandeep Bevli has given up and wants to quit the show.

In yesterday's episode, Mandeep was seen requesting other housemates to nominate her for the next eliminations. Otherwise a very tough looking Mandeep broke down in front of the camera. She complained of sleep deprivation and poor health state. Mandeep further added that she had no clue about the Bigg Boss format and will be more than happy to go home.

Mandeep also has bird phobia and got really scared as she saw a bird in the house. Later during the day, she was asked to judge a task by Bigg Boss. However, she failed to perform her duties well and Bigg Boss decided to put her behind the bars. May be a bad luck streak has just struck Mandeep.

Mandeep blamed her deteriorating health condition for not been able to perform the daily tasks well. Some housemates like Laxmi Narayan and Juhi Parmar are a little upset with Mandeep because of the same.

The Bigg Boss 5 journey begun a few days back with 14 contestants. This week Pooja Misrra and Nihita Biswas are in the danger zone and one of them will be eliminated. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/mandeep-bevli-wants-to-quit-bigg-boss-5/190622-44-124.html

pbameenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please bigg boss 5 ke website  me jakar sabhi juhi fans juhi ke liya comments kare maina kiya h  please...
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Juhi, Nihita, Sonika in Bigg Boss Season 5

sukklover thumbnail

hi guys me sorry...again power cut...😭😭😭...

so don't able to give update...plz anyone give it.me really need...
but as me always give u VD @ Morn...me also give that @ morn...
lov,❤️
Tama