Any ideas for Valentine Day? - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by sugar bun

ys yes... let's have winged goblins... with harps and love letters, confetti, singing valentines... and no... no LOCKHART!

yeah yeah good idea.πŸ˜†

Infact Swati, since its ur idea. U can start the topic.πŸ˜‰

hey... i've got a jhakas idea for you...

my cousin, lives in mumbai😊... would be very interested in having someone who'd be willing to supply free ice creams, anything at all... even a dance... lol.... in fact HE'S only 8 years old! how's that??? 

PS: sorry, i forgot you're not a gal... hahahahaha ... or rather, i CONVENIENTLY forgot... i can imagine my cousin bugging the hell out of you! hahaha... πŸ˜†

lol swatiπŸ˜†

ok... here's one... how bout we all share (ours or otherwise) love stories... or something of that sort??? πŸ˜†

I don't even have any love story to share except my crush on Elijah wood, Dan(which is fading away), Viggo, Toby Maguire etc etc etcπŸ˜†

hi,

so soumya u free on valentines.....😳. I can be gr8 host u see.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ˆ

LOL HEHEHEHE

regards,

tejas

Originally posted by albusdumbledore

hi,

so soumya u free on valentines.....😳. I can be gr8 host u see.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ˆ

LOL HEHEHEHE

regards,

tejas

the wink in the startin and the devil in the end indicates wht a gr8 host u can b tejasπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by alia

the wink in the startin and the devil in the end indicates wht a gr8 host u can b tejasπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

u r rite aliaπŸ˜†

unfortunately tejas, Soumya will be going out with abhishek, so tumhara no chanceπŸ˜‰

We should try to keep a contest to see how ppl can express their true love if they have for someone. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Hope youl like it. 😊
Thanks i am so glad u liked my idea muqaddasa. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by wameka

We should try to keep a contest to see how ppl can express their true love if they have for someone. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Hope youl like it. 😊

FAB idea dear!πŸ˜†πŸ‘

we will definatly have a party, u can either post a pic of a dress, or make a doll on this site and post it here, the girls in red, pink or white, and the boys in black

link for girl dollmaker
http://elouai.com/doll-makers/new-dollmaker.php
link for boy dollmaker
http://elouai.com/doll-makers/new-dollmaker.php#aligntop

this was someones idea in the gryffindor common room btw