Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Rashmi* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Oh, here's an idea. You know the valentine Ginny sent to Harry in his second year?

His eyes are as green as fresh-pickled toad,
His hair is black as blackboard,
He is truly divine, I wish he was mine,
The hero who conquered the Dark Lord.

Let's have a competition, where members can write their own four-line or six-line valentine for anyone. It can be anyone - someone on the forums, their crush, an HP character, a Bollywood actor/actress...

I think it'd be cool. We can have a voting at the end for the best one, and that person can receive a glitter sig.

gothprincess suggested a party/ball, that's good. Let's use the doll-maker machine. It'll be c-o-o-l. I'm going to check with Unnati if we can start voting for the HP Best Proposal contest then, to fit in witht he theme and everything.
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: j y o t i

thanx harooj!πŸ˜ƒ

but vd's on a tuesday

ohh... b'day.. aacha.. happy b'day jyoti
*Rashmi* thumbnail

Originally posted by: goth princess

we will definatly have a party, u can either post a pic of a dress, or make a doll on this site and post it here, the girls in red, pink or white, and the boys in black

link for girl dollmaker
http://elouai.com/doll-makers/new-dollmaker.php
link for boy dollmaker
http://elouai.com/doll-makers/new-dollmaker.php#aligntop

this was someones idea in the gryffindor common room btw

It would be cool if we could have the girls in red and the boys in white. To fit in with the Valentines Day theme. Girls can dress in pink too, but I'm not so sure about black - it's kind of anti-ValentinesπŸ˜†
daniel_4ever thumbnail
hey cool ideas...

it's look good if girls are in red and boys in black.. btw how many guys are here... on the HP forum

and idea..

bout the poem rashmi.. if there is a contest.. it'll take me days to make one coz i m bad at making poems and stuff

πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†

but anyways.. great ideas πŸ‘   πŸ‘
sweet freedom thumbnail
okay, now i cant wait till valentines day πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
sweet freedom thumbnail
i'll start on mi poem later, oh no, i just remembered, i have tons of homework to do 😭
daniel_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: goth princess

okay, now i cant wait till valentines day πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

ya u can... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ok i dunno wat it meant πŸ˜†
achal thumbnail
^ Lolz, Rukul! πŸ˜†

First and foremost, happy early birthday to Jyoti! Hope you have a great time.. 😊

Ok, I'm a sucker at coming up with ideas and being creative, but the ideas here so far are AWESOME! I'm definitely up for ball/party.. And, having a contest sort of thing sounds great! πŸ˜›
achal thumbnail

Originally posted by: misha

I don't even have any love story to share except my crush on Elijah wood, Dan(which is fading away), Viggo, Toby Maguire etc etc etcπŸ˜†

Misha, at least you have 3 or 4  crushes that you can write about.. I only have one crush to write about-Oliver Wood, and he isn't even real!πŸ˜†

Edited by achal - 18 years ago
achal thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Rashmi*

Oh, here's an idea. You know the valentine Ginny sent to Harry in his second year?

His eyes are as green as fresh-pickled toad,
His hair is black as blackboard,
He is truly divine, I wish he was mine,
The hero who conquered the Dark Lord.

Let's have a competition, where members can write their own four-line or six-line valentine for anyone. It can be anyone - someone on the forums, their crush, an HP character, a Bollywood actor/actress...

I think it'd be cool. We can have a voting at the end for the best one, and that person can receive a glitter sig.

gothprincess suggested a party/ball, that's good. Let's use the doll-maker machine. It'll be c-o-o-l. I'm going to check with Unnati if we can start voting for the HP Best Proposal contest then, to fit in witht he theme and everything.

Yes, that's a cool idea!!!