Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: daniel_4ever

I luv u 4 this... awww 😳 😳

but well i m sorry 4 u tht u can't marry oliver.. but oliver can be the sean coz he is the one who is actually know as oliver coz u have not seen the actualy oliver tht is in JKR 's thoughts 😛

Yeah, bot oh well, I'll get over him soon!😊

sweet freedom thumbnail
yup, u might do, but if u dont, who cares...atleast wen u get marriend yr husband wont suspect u cos he know u love only oliver, no one else, and oliver doesnt exist
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: goth princess

yup, u might do, but if u dont, who cares...atleast wen u get marriend yr husband wont suspect u cos he know u love only oliver, no one else, and oliver doesnt exist

hehe lozzzzzzzzz.. harooj yy are u thinkin off sooo far

there is still loads of time... and i thinka chal will get bugged listenin to ur explaination 😆 😆
alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hehe lozzzzzzzzz.. harooj yy are u thinkin off sooo far

there is still loads of time... and i thinka chal will get bugged listenin to ur explaination 😆 😆

😆
but u come to know one thing...
harooj thinks alot about the future!!😉😆

Edited by alia - 18 years ago
sweet freedom thumbnail
😆 u making me laugh so much, i think about the future, just like alia said...wots wrong wth that, rukul baji 😳 ...i was just saying for achals benifit 😆
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😆 u making me laugh so much, i think about the future, just like alia said...wots wrong wth that, rukul baji 😳 ...i was just saying for achals benifit 😆

but still... first this week then aother and the future.... 😆
j y o t i thumbnail
thank u everyone for the early birthday wishes!!!!!! 😃
awwwwww i lub ju guys!!!🤗
j y o t i thumbnail

14th feb is tuesday right, so we'll be at school, and jyoti celebrating her b'day, so how about we start our party on the sunday before, and it could last till, wednesday...okay

great idea!!

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Rashmi*

Oh, here's an idea. You know the valentine Ginny sent to Harry in his second year?

His eyes are as green as fresh-pickled toad,
His hair is black as blackboard,
He is truly divine, I wish he was mine,
The hero who conquered the Dark Lord.

Let's have a competition, where members can write their own four-line or six-line valentine for anyone. It can be anyone - someone on the forums, their crush, an HP character, a Bollywood actor/actress...

I think it'd be cool. We can have a voting at the end for the best one, and that person can receive a glitter sig.

gothprincess suggested a party/ball, that's good. Let's use the doll-maker machine. It'll be c-o-o-l. I'm going to check with Unnati if we can start voting for the HP Best Proposal contest then, to fit in witht he theme and everything.

That's a fantastic idea.👏 thanx a lot.😃

I was thinking of having a  love letter contest. i thought ki it will only be for hp characters and actors , but now that u r saying, i will include bollywood/hollywood actors too.

I will soon start a topic for valentine where u can discuss anything u want to including ball gowns😃

albusdumbledore thumbnail

tejas alia is rite.. i m here in mumbai na 😃 😉

thanks a ton lovely lady. I will be glad to be your host.

Originally posted by: *Rashmi*

Oh, here's an idea. You know the valentine Ginny sent to Harry in his second year?

His eyes are as green as fresh-pickled toad,
His hair is black as blackboard,
He is truly divine, I wish he was mine,
The hero who conquered the Dark Lord.

Let's have a competition, where members can write their own four-line or six-line valentine for anyone. It can be anyone - someone on the forums, their crush, an HP character, a Bollywood actor/actress...

I think it'd be cool. We can have a voting at the end for the best one, and that person can receive a glitter sig.

gothprincess suggested a party/ball, that's good. Let's use the doll-maker machine. It'll be c-o-o-l. I'm going to check with Unnati if we can start voting for the HP Best Proposal contest then, to fit in witht he theme and everything.

I'll love that too. lovely idea Rashmi. I dunno how u gurls get these ideas in your head.

Originally posted by: j y o t i

thank u everyone for the early birthday wishes!!!!!! 😃
awwwwww i lub ju guys!!!🤗

many many happy returns of the day jyoti in advance.

till next time.

ciao.....

regards,

tejas