*||~AT of our Rockstar - Karan Tacker~||* IMP pg37

Posted: 12 years ago

KA R A N  T A C K E R'S
Appreciation Thread

A VM tribute for Karan Tacker throughout his successive career! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViFQHb_8WTE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 11 years ago

~ As an actor ~

~ As a host ~

Special appearances in shows:

hearts

hearts

-KA R A N' S   B I O G R A P H Y-

Karan Tacker (date of birth: May 11th, 1986) was born in Mumbai, India. Karan, who comes from a rich family, earned a degree in business management before entering the world of television. As a child, Karan has always had a nack for acting, he also took part in numerous plays throughout his school and college life.

hearts

While in college, Karan started taking up modelling assignments which more or so marked his start in the screen world. His first commercial for Nivea's Men made Karan quite popular among the crowd. Modelling became his career for more than a year after. While working, Karan waited for his chance to shine on screen and when news of Star Sansar auditions came a buzz, Karan audition and he bagged the chance.

hearts

And so began his journey as the host of the popular television show 'Star Sansaar'. Karan, not only a host, also became a part of one of the most popular teen television show "Love Ne Mila Di Jodi". Karan's 'cool-dude' and 'laid-back' attitude won him loads of fans across the globe and the number still continued to increase and in fact tripled and tripled and kept tripling due to his most popular role of Shantanu Khandelwal!

hearts

Although, his adorable smile and good looks might have something to do with the 'female' fans of his. After a wonderful journey with 'LNMDJ' Karan was approached and got selected for his recent hit show 'Rang Badalti Odhani'. Karan has, is, and always will continue to steal the hearts of girls all over the world with his ever so killing smile and looks! 

hearts

And here he comes back with a huge bang after a LONG wait! Viren Narain! As everyone thought he would have a makeover and come as a shy lawyer, his first ever looks as Viren does not suggest that! πŸ˜† So here we are congratulating Karan on his huge accomplishment of making an entry into the biggest channel Star Plus! We are sure Karan will fully justify his acting in this shy and serious lawyer look and role as he has done with his other characters! So here's wishing him best of luck!

Lets rock and reel along with our Television's Prince Charming! Lets all welcome Karan Tacker! And gush and drool and faint and die and what not! πŸ˜† 

hearts

K A R A N - L I C I O U S   I N T E R V I E W S

India-Forums:

Red ones are MUST watch! πŸ˜†

14:00 onwards (Karan's journey to TV): Wassup TV - Episode 22

8:45 onwards (Karan teaching his dog to flirt) πŸ€£:  Wassup TV - Episode 19

Start to 3:30 (Karan singing with Shankar Ehsaan Loy): Wassup TV - Episode 8

Wishing Happy New Year 10:42-10:48: Wassup TV - Episode 4

10:15-10.20: Wassup TV - Episode 3

Karan showing around his house 3:17 onwards: Wassup TV! Premier Episode (Episode 1)

To be updated! πŸ˜†

Rules:

1) Do not bash ANYONE here! Anyone seriously means anyone! None of KT's previous or recent co-stars should be involved in any controversies here. Plz refrain from having such controversial talks! 😳

2) If you discuss about Karan along with any of his previous/recent co-stars, do it at your own risk! BUT do not say anything bad about anyone, no matter how ever much you dislike someone. Use the PM service if you wish! 😳

3) Do not bash any member here as well! 

4) Put your views in a good manner. Do not hurt other's! There maybe times when there's a VirIka-ian and a ShaNak-ian talking, plz do not post negative remarks or start a fight here as in who looks the best with KT! Just remember there are specific AT's for discussing abt your fav couple and this one is ONLY for Tacker boy! So only discuss about Karan and Karan alone!

5) So now everyone has got the point that this place is only for Karan Tacker's appreciation! Appreciate, talk, discuss, gush, sigh, die, faint, dream, do everything related to Karan Tacker here! πŸ˜ƒ

6) Enjoy your time here! And make it fun for others as well! Zindagi buhat choti yaaro, pyaar se jee lo! πŸ˜† All in all love and spread love! <3

Abhi k lye itne rules kafi hain I guess! πŸ˜† FOLLOW THEM! Seriously, I'm gonna be very strict in making people follow these rules! 😳 So better take these rules as warnings! πŸ˜†

Members List!

70 Members in total!

The_May_Rose       WooHooHaha21       Prernarbofan       purvi08       Tora       priya_cool_123       bones88       Deepali88       JustJ       tanthya       AfiyaZ       tofeees       rbo_d_best       -Fatz-       Miss-Pakiie-KMH       SPN_JD_Addicted       -Hoor-       Ipepe       _Mariam_       KaSu4Life       amrithaanand       Fahiz       sarah_zeen       princess_xaini       Roshni_M       -Noorii-       kasharti1       theKTsmile       -Avz-       tanya_100       _Aanchal_       luvmaan4ever       Jeevi-cuteness       heerhoney       Princess_Khushi       missfilmy       -Manita-       MKMJohal       simplysakshi       isnat,       KTlover       ktcharm       sruthi_m       loveYM    -Predator-       sonika.d       tara_211       supportkt       LuvAbhiyaarjuhi       OnlyHope     
 iqbal-pallavi       Vedika126   -Jenny_KaShian-       Crazy4KaSh       poornima19       poojaluvskt       shanakrocks1       adiTIkwatARA       virikaRbest       wel1111       -Yamz-       AyushiSinghania       shivanigupta    
   -AdiYalicious-       mjht_one       shanakyasharan       virikalover       Viren4ever       lovekt4life       tatan4karan
 simar_virMan,           Nabamita4Virika           Sarahvirika         plb1315         mahamsajjad     

sanjana_cool         NikiBh8          -Jeny. 

Anyone who wants to be added, hit the LIKE button or mention urself and you shall be added!

Updated Upto PG -48.. πŸ˜ƒ
yup me too natttiiieee I feel like shouting

yipppeee he is back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ€—Hello Nattie...Can't wait to see the finished thread...And I am extremely happy for Karan!πŸ˜ƒ...
party timeeeπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³vvv
Heyyy Prerna and Mayy! Yaayyy! Im excited too! =DD

Gosh I just heard KT's entry will be on wed! Long wait I suppose! =(