General Discussions # 18 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello IFians !!! Have a great day ... I'm somewhat busy ... kaisa leave hai ... kehne ko on leave still stuck with work !! Uff !! Anyways ... hope everyone has a great day !!! Just saw the new Agneepath trailer ... unsure about them movie but Hrithik is looking awsome ... he's one my favs !!!
He always looks awesome... He is my favorite actor too... Looking forward to his new movie!!!! ðŸ˜Š
Same here ... I'll watch th move just for Hrithik ... SRK and Hrithik along with Imran at times .. are the people who can pull me to the theaters ... SRK and Hrithik toh first day first show 😛
For me, Aamir and Hrithik are the people who pull me to the theaters... ðŸ˜› I will definitely try and watch his movie online... His movie Zindagi na milegi dobara  was just superb!!!! 

ZMND is on showcase ... will watch it today !!

I got a huge shock when IF wasn't openin on my mob. nor pc thodi der pehle !! I was kinda flabbergasted ... then after following some suggestions it finally did 😆 ... god kya hotha agar IF khultha hi nahi toh ???

Looks like I'm the only one here !!! 😆

exactly , even I feel the same ...

was wondering is it an official holiday on IF and I wasn't informed about it before ðŸ˜†
No I am here too. I was on the story contest thread.
two is known as company and three is crowd ... so that means we three enough to crowd IF ðŸ¤£
hehe .. I was seeing if someone posts something atleast :P] ... FC pe saw you and posted ... then you vanished and I vanished ... I came again to see you posted and you vanished!!! 😆

I was helipng my cousin resolve his laptop issues 😛