Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
am there n here too ... doing SS update as well ...  ðŸ˜‰ 

going to stay here for few more minutes ... have some problems to solve in Accounts subject ...  just Pray I won't sleep in between ðŸ˜† 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I'm still stuck with that lappy, khud ke theek karna hai. One way is there and now I think I've to use that way only.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@twinky Heheheh I'll surely pray 😛 ,... accounts aubject ain ?? heheh good good lage raho 😆
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

@twinky Heheheh I'll surely pray 😛 ,... accounts aubject ain ?? heheh good good lage raho 😆

I always get nightmares during oct / dec exams especially thinking about that subject and now  thanks to T - bandhs which are giving sleepless nights thinking about it ...   ðŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kya exams ...there there was a group 1 or something exam happening yesterday and I was not allowed into my own house. Was asked to park my vehicle 1km away, show my id card and all and them allowed in. After the exam was over I could walk one km and get my vehicle. The whole place is full of cops. (None of them even close to duo...)
Bhavanab thumbnail

hehe ... obviously it's tough to find cops similar to duo ... 😛

@twinky ... especially because of T bandhs I'll [ray that your exam atleast happens !!
-Twinkles- thumbnail
my exams have been postponed ...   

Originally posted by: visrom

After the exam was over I could walk one km and get my vehicle. The whole place is full of cops. (None of them even close to duo...)

that reminds of something else ...   when I was a kid  I use to believe what people say about 7 people in the world look exactly same ...  now when I think of that ... I wonder what if there are 7 Dayas and Abhijeets existing in the world ðŸ˜†
Akshay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohh!!! That is too much... ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

ZMND is on showcase ... will watch it today !!

Abhi tak nahi dekhi ye movie? Watch it ASAP...

Bhavanab thumbnail
Na I've not watched any good movie in the recent times .,... wait for them to come on tata Sky Showcase ... recently saw Singham .. and now this !!! One movie I saw online was Bol ... it's a docufilm I'd rather say ona ver serious subject .. but I must say it fantastic !!
Akshay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ah.. I see... I too recently saw Singham... It had got mixed reviews but muze thik thak hi lagi...