shiksha_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
d 1st episode of d show was rocking...jeevika n maanvi's acting was AMAZING...viren's family has sent a marriage proposal for jeevika wow so d story of viren-jeevika might begin from tomorrow or may b on wednesday yipeee...waiting for karan tacker 2 enter d show :)n pls vote in  d chaskameter also as much as u can coz nw since d show has started v hve 2 increase its ranking
Edited by shiksha_03 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
but how u know they will be a jodi i mean maybe that proposal is for jeeika but the karan heron is maanvi?maybe karan luv is maanvi and also  jeevika is already in love i mean now there will be many twixt

sunny1991 thumbnail
We Can't say that Viren will be jeevika's pair...

I Would rather see the Viren maanvi jodi:D, since jeevika is in Love with the Doctor...
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
I would love to see Jeeveika and viren Jodi but i dont mind manvi and viren they will also make a cute pair waiting for kt entry
shiksha_03 thumbnail
i knw dat viren-jeevika r paired together after reading d description f viren's character on fb...its written dat he finds a suitable life partner in jeevika on fb u cn check out
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shiksha_03

i knw dat viren-jeevika r paired together after reading d description f viren's character on fb...its written dat he finds a suitable life partner in jeevika on fb u cn check out

really yeah i am happy i want viren and jeevika can u give fb link plz 😊
shiksha_03 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Mariam_

really yeah i am happy i want viren and jeevika can u give fb link plz 😊

Role:Viren
Viren is the eldest son of the Narain family. At 28, he is an ace lawyer, and is committed to his family values. Respected and proficient professionally, Viren is a shy man in his personal life, specially in the presence of women. He possesses a very rational mind, much like his Dada ji, with whom he shares a deep bond. Viren is the kinds to take charge of a situation immediately without letting emotion cloud him. He is one who sticks to his words at any cost. Viren likes to let justice prevail in each and every situation, even though it could hurt a loved one. With a secret desire to travel the world, Viren finds a suitable life partner in Jeevika.

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i prefer viren jeevika story...