First Take - Ready 1,2,3, BANG !!

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ola Ma Friends,

I am here with my views on the first day, First show  of EK Hazaron main  Aapki Sister hai  !!

The episode  for a change did not begin in Uttar Pradesh  [ as all serials seems to  be doing in SP]  but begins in Uttar Khand ..  What to say about the scenarios, the fresh look , the lush, verdant green ..The majestically flowing Ganga .. Fantastico !!  The Show makers have incorporated few local scenes to make it authentic..Kudos to them for it !!

The House of  Jeevika and Maanvi is super, Love it for its cozy feeling, its warmth...

Now comes the plot..Two sisters absolutely lattoo over each other.. The elder Jeevika restrained, submissive , thoughtful , caring,  like a deeply and slowly flowing Ganga whilst the younger Maanvi is passionate, impulsive, fiery, outspoken, restless like a turbulent, gushing Ganga during rains !! ..The two sister bound by unconditional love , each dependent on one another ..each supportive  & Protective of one another ..brought  up a strict Dadi ...

There is a hint of  tragedy, a sense of shame  connected to the past of this orphans viz their father !!

The first episode was fairly racy with nary a dull  moment , The plot moved swiftly showing the bond  of the sisters , The incipient  love  between Dr,mannan and  the elder sister Jeevika  actively and mischievously supported by the younger sister .. Both Dr.Mannan and Jeevika are shy and Introvert types ..so goes without  saying that the affair  will not progress for now... while we are wondering whether  Mannan and Jeevika Love track will ever progress, Comes the Thunderbolt !! An alliance  has come for Jeevika ..when maanvi tries to interrupt and blurt out the truth about Jeevika and Dr.mannan..Jeevika quietly acquiesces and agrees to marry the groom from the family of Lawyers !!

The next segment  is quite symbolic ..Maanvi lights a diya and sends it floating to heavens via River Ganga ..She prays that there never shud be any obstacle to Jeevika's happiness  [meaning  Dr.Mannan] when suddenly [ Predictably] the lamp  extinguishes ...Maanvi is pained and stands still, Noticing this Jeevika lights her own Diya, promises that she will never let Maanvi's lamp to extinguish ..The Lamp lit by Jeeviks touches Maanvi's and lights up Maanvi's Lamp too...!

As for as Acting goes Nia [ Maanvi]  sometimes tended to go overboard  but she brought out the passionate impulsive young girl well.. Abhinav Shukla [ Dr,Mannan] seemed to have just hopped over from Geet Sets , There is no makeover or him at all.. Anju Mahendroo was as usual good...Krystle [ Jeevika] joins the pantheons of SP heroines [ the sacrificing ones] ...

Over All a good episode , which keeps u interested !!

⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1/2 for today's episode !!
⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Beautiful analysis sathya🤗
Todays eepisode was good and both sisters Looking cute and Nice
abhinav sukla also Looking good.
waiting for Karan's entry might be wednesday's episode

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey thanks tantha :)
I have not yet watched it...but it sounds interesting~
Actually the diya scene is touchy I guess!
I think the show will be a great success.
Thanks for the wonderful post!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepali88

Beautiful analysis sathya🤗
Todays eepisode was good and both sisters Looking cute and Nice
abhinav sukla also Looking good.
waiting for Karan's entry might be wednesday's episode

Thank You, deeps 🤗

Yes, Both are looking beautiful particularly liked Krystle's look, she was elegant and dignified ...

Ithne Jaldi aajayega kya..I am thinking first teh family Intro..he might come on fri 😃
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tora

hey tanthya good analysis

Thank you, Tora 😃
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

Hey thanks tantha :)
I have not yet watched it...but it sounds interesting~
Actually the diya scene is touchy I guess!
I think the show will be a great success.
Thanks for the wonderful post!

Murphy Dear,

Haven't we met in another forum...I seem to recall u ..

It is interesting, Murphy... The Pace is quick and  refreshing Camera Angles ..

The Diya scene is a feel good scene , hun and not the cry cry  touchy scene 😊..

If the pace remains the same..I am sure SP has got a winner..

My Pleasure..Murphy 😃
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful analysis tanthya🤗
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good analysis...cant wait for the male leads to enter 😊
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tanthya

Murphy Dear,

Haven't we met in another forum...I seem to recall u ..

It is interesting, Murphy... The Pace is quick and  refreshing Camera Angles ..

The Diya scene is a feel good scene , hun and not the cry cry  touchy scene 😊..

If the pace remains the same..I am sure SP has got a winner..

My Pleasure..Murphy 😃

In the IPKKND forum tanthya...
I guess you have post there, will read that asap!
I will try to see this, let's see...
Prernarbofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tanthya

Ola Ma Friends,

I am here with my views on the first day, First show  of EK Hazaron main  Aapki Sister hai  !!

The episode  for a change did not begin in Uttar Pradesh  [ as all serials seems to  be doing in SP]  but begins in Uttar Khand ..  What to say about the scenarios, the fresh look , the lush, verdant green ..The majestically flowing Ganga .. Fantastico !!  The Show makers have incorporated few local scenes to make it authentic..Kudos to them for it !!

The House of  Jeevika and Maanvi is super, Love it for its cozy feeling, its warmth...

Now comes the plot..Two sisters absolutely lattoo over each other.. The elder Jeevika restrained, submissive , thoughtful , caring,  like a deeply and slowly flowing Ganga whilst the younger Maanvi is passionate, impulsive, fiery, outspoken, restless like a turbulent, gushing Ganga during rains !! ..The two sister bound by unconditional love , each dependent on one another ..each supportive  & Protective of one another ..brought  up a strict Dadi ...

There is a hint of  tragedy, a sense of shame  connected to the past of this orphans viz their father !!

The first episode was fairly racy with nary a dull  moment , The plot moved swiftly showing the bond  of the sisters , The incipient  love  between Dr,mannan and  the elder sister Jeevika  actively and mischievously supported by the younger sister .. Both Dr.Mannan and Jeevika are shy and Introvert types ..so goes without  saying that the affair  will not progress for now... while we are wondering whether  Mannan and Jeevika Love track will ever progress, Comes the Thunderbolt !! An alliance  has come for Jeevika ..when maanvi tries to interrupt and blurt out the truth about Jeevika and Dr.mannan..Jeevika quietly acquiesces and agrees to marry the groom from the family of Lawyers !!

The next segment  is quite symbolic ..Maanvi lights a diya and sends it floating to heavens via River Ganga ..She prays that there never shud be any obstacle to Jeevika's happiness  [meaning  Dr.Mannan] when suddenly [ Predictably] the lamp  extinguishes ...Maanvi is pained and stands still, Noticing this Jeevika lights her own Diya, promises that she will never let Maanvi's lamp to extinguish ..The Lamp lit by Jeeviks touches Maanvi's and lights up Maanvi's Lamp too...!

As for as Acting goes Nia [ Maanvi]  sometimes tended to go overboard  but she brought out the passionate impulsive young girl well.. Abhinav Shukla [ Dr,Mannan] seemed to have just hopped over from Geet Sets , There is no makeover or him at all.. Anju Mahendroo was as usual good...Krystle [ Jeevika] joins the pantheons of SP heroines [ the sacrificing ones] ...

Over All a good episode , which keeps u interested !!

⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1/2 for today's episode !!
⭐️

yup I am too from uttrakhand and it refreshed my mind with the scenes !!

really loved them ! it was really real I miss uttrakhand soo much!

ya over all the show was good

I feel it moves fast tho still its story will form well

now cant wait for the entry of karan and kushal !