Which part of NDTV Ramayan did you like best?

Poll

Which kanda of NDTV Ramayan did you like best?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

I have to say my favorite kandas were Ayodhya Kanda, Sundara Kanda, and the beginning of Uttara Kanda. Gurmeet was best during the Yudh Kand, but some of it was dragged too much, like the Ahi Ravan/Mahi Ravan story, that I felt my interest waning a bit...however, Yudh Kand was the one with the most interesting background stories, so it too is a favorite. Debina was best during Sundar Kand and Uttar Kand, but most of Uttar Kand was filled with Luv Kush's fictional Swarna Kamal stories that I can't vote for it with a full heart. I guess I'll vote for Sundar Kand, because I love Hanuman's journey at Lanka and Vikram Sharma portrayed the entire thing very well.👏 Debina's expressions were awesome during the Ram Katha and before, when she's warning Ravan about Ram's power, and Gurmeet's expressions when Hanuman returns to Kishkindha and gives Sita's Chudamani to him made me tear up, they were so well given.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jananivjc thumbnail
I DONT HAVE SUFFICIENT PERMISSION TO CAST MY VOTE! I HOPE EVERYTHING WAS FANTASTIC, ESPECIALLY AYODHYA KANDA WHERE RAM MET SITA AND THE SWAYAM VARA TOOK PLACE!

-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loved sundara kanda nd ayodhya kanda
-RadhaMadhav- thumbnail
Bal Kand was best. Gurmeet and Debina were really cute as Prince and Princess, and also the child Ram and Sita. Bal Kand was always happy and cheerful, no tragedy yet.