Thendral Monday 3rd Oct 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Wonderful Comments with special thitus Pearl Akka!!!😃

GW did million good things aam to get psycho as her DIL🤣...could you please list 1 nallathu which u did please😡...dialogs are super...Charu ai kumbidanum pola irukkam😲.

Psycho called GW as "athai" for 13 times with in 3min and GW called Charu as "ma" for 14 times with in that 3 min🤣...imagine if they chat together whole day😲.

Oh Psycho the pei is going to do something through her childhood thickest friend KP🤢.

Heart ipdi thaan beat pannum nu after today's episode thaan i learned...for few min i thought something got wrong with my eyes😕.

To Lav...please show mariyathai: - 25%...panivu: -25%...angry and  smiling: -50%...show all in negative pls so u can touch hell height soon😡
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
😛Thanks Pearl for the Super Duper update with suitable comments and smileys😛

Bhuvana deserves this punishment😡 and i am waiting for prabha dialogue as in promo...Tamil is taking a job from Charu to prove that himself to his wife and family. But taking this job is going to have serious consequences expecially for Tulasi. Looks like we need to hold on for a long bumpy ride.

😡No comments for Lavanya and niteesh scene..Let this Lavanya go to hell😡

Edited by sowjanya32 - 12 years ago

Thanks for the nice update and comments!  No T'n'TA 😔 .

Psycho Act 2 is underway, as it coincides with the horrendous and hideous start to "October Blues"- unwatchable episodes. Hope the creative spares a thought for the "already psycho fatigued" and beaten down audiences - stops the psycho remote control drama and brings her back for one last hurrah before her track rides into twilight.

Doc/TPS/B is moving @ a rapid pace..but from a big picture perspective "two is marriage, three is crowd" theme has been in currency in the psycho and T'n'TA track for a very long time...it seems repetitive.  

B's behavior is abominable and disgraceful..even Doc seems to have some iota of self-respect and cringes on hearing that P knows it all, but B seems like so what?... terrible. Doc is stuck between devil and deep sea, trying to make amends for his mistake..has come pretty late in the day...his idea is to offer financial compensation for all the suffering that TPS had to undergo trying to hush the sordid saga before it becomes public...pathetic.

Doc on the 'dock'..trying to escape from the non-stop nonsense and barrage of me, me, and me yapping by B, runs for cover and ends up in his 'Multi Specialty Hospital'..LOL.   

Star of the Day: N..finally is starting to decode SQ.."Sits on his head or acts as though she @ his feet...ROFL ROFL.    

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Thanks pearl for the superfast update😊👏. Irritating and monotonous episode😉. Coming to lax's track. Ippa nonthu enna man priyojanam. Disgusting fellow. Once again Prabha is proving good and caring son …he deserves happiness in upcoming epi's. I feel TPS son will come soon … both will end up being good friends. Hope so.🥱

B was too harsh today yelling at lax 😡…she did this on purpose someone needs to teach her a lesson. Hope prabha will do it in upcoming epi's.Lav was such a spoiled idiot and she was so rude today. I just want nitish to teach her a lesson and fine tune her to be a responsible wife, mom, and finally a good daughter in-law too. 😉

In order to build a healthy relationship, nitish and lav must not always try to get things his or her way. There must be only one path to be taken by both, it might be uneven, bumpy and sometimes difficult, but there is always a "mutual path". Mutual understanding therefore is the secret foundation of a relationship.. Hope this lav idiot will follow this advice. Waiting for next epi.😍

Thanks Pearl for the super updates!!

Missed TT today...

GW talk was full rubbish today.  This lady is speaking nonsense now and Charu has nothing better to do than join with her partner...whatever Charu does we will hate it Mr. K.

Bhuvana and Laxman track is moving faster which is good...Bhuvana should learn from her mistakes now...

Grrr...Lavanya totally hated her today...Nitish needs to deal with her.

Overall a bad start to the week...hope it gets better.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Thanks Pearl Akka for the wonderful Update and the side commentss!👏😃

Btw ur lucky, no webcam scene for you. Who is the lucky person?😆

OMG. so Charu is going to give TA that by someone, maybe Kesari? And why was she laughing, when GW cut the phone? Yenna when GW was asking appo she was like thinking. Hmm im confuseddd😕😆 Both of them can GTH, please take one offer too. Charu can choose - Lav or KP!

Bhuv ur really too much and adamant. Ewww, Laks got heart attack.😳 But i pity Prabha a lott, paavom him oru thappum pannama suffering, like his sister😭

Lavanya😡😡

@Smiles: Me too missed T&T today, especially Thulss😔

Originally posted by Shamz.

OMG. so Charu is going to give TA that by someone, maybe Kesari? And why was she laughing, when GW cut the phone? Yenna when GW was asking appo she was like thinking. Hmm im confuseddd😕😆 Both of them can GTH, please take one offer too. Charu can choose - Lav or KP!

She is in cloud nine that she can help her avar aka TA 😡 🤢

She was thinking because if she give money or job...they cant blame on Thulasi's dhosham as TA might end up saying that its Thulasi's good-luck which made Charu to help him or whatever it is...etho pannatum😕
Thanks pearl for the wonderful update...

Such a disgusting episode to watch and they are showing things in a way to make us lose interest when we have already started our hatreds towards the show.

Wow...last a Charu with the lamp la screen froze for the scene...probably its her best friend and probably when her psychoness is on peak she will switch on and off and scare others...

Bhuvana va ippo deatiled a life history a who asked. Prabha was good and rightly pointed out. Enna oru zoom effect for heart attack and heart beat BGM vera.

Lavanya is taking her own decision to ruin her life. Nitish probably will start a business and will lose money listening her words..
Originally posted by Tanu.

GW did million good things aam to get psycho as her DIL🤣...could you please list 1 nallathu which u did please😡...dialogs are super...Charu ai kumbidanum pola irukkam😲.

Tough question pass 😆ROFL

Psycho called GW as "athai" for 13 times with in 3min and GW called Charu as "ma" for 14 times with in that 3 min🤣...imagine if they chat together whole day😲.

Enna oru calculation and enna oru analysis 😛👏...

Oh Psycho the pei is going to do something through her childhood thickest friend KP🤢.

Probably KP will give work and will show off company e gone, money loss etc etc to put in more stress on Thulz dosham 🤢...so Ta will lose this job also soon...but we will be happy if he loses the job..😛

To Lav...please show mariyathai: - 25%...panivu: -25%...angry and  smiling: -50%...show all in negative pls so u can touch hell height so
on😡

If Lavanya cant alone...GW will help her reach the height soon🤢

Edited by shubba - 12 years ago