Written Update - Parichay - October 3

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hi ramya welcome to parichay forum(as active memberπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†).good to see that forum is becoming active with new members.πŸ‘

thanks for the update.😊

it was basically preparing every one for SiNal mrg.😍.ye extra aunties dono taraf kyu bolte hai yaar,ek toh they only gave the idea of siddhi going to veena in bridal attire and now they were speaking opposite.πŸ˜•
(chalo ye aunties se mujhe kya lena dena,meri interest toh SiNal aur uske shaadi n how the story is going to be moulded furthur).

i was 🀣🀣🀣 when aunty said anand toh nahi raha,gaurav shaadi shuda hai,bacha kaun hai...kunal...(more than siddhi n kunal's expression on hearing this,aunty's expression when she said bacha kaun kunalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update Ramya... and welcome to the forum πŸ€—

Very nice update... and ya... these episodes are just preparation for the marriage which will happen on 5th... πŸ˜†

very nice update...welcome to forum

why didnt they declare before that its gonna be a Ghar Ek Mandir remake πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thanks for the update ramyaks
WOW Ramya...just read the written update! loved it πŸ€—

Well me too silent reader in this forum πŸ˜‰...welcome to this forum! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by RiyaDutta - 12 years ago
Welcome to the forum dear πŸ˜ƒ
I hope you enjoy your stay here 😳
And thanks for the update..its nice
Thanks Ramya For The UPDATEπŸ˜ƒ...Nice UPDTAE 😊and WELCOME TO THE PARICHAY Forum😊...And Be Active Member Here Now...
Ramyaks 🀣 Lovely Update yaar πŸ˜›