Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

3rd october yrkkh wu complete

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys I am back with today's update sorry for the delay but good news g3 and bhabhima were shown for 5 mins in whole epi and no rajshri at all 🥳

3rd october YRKKH WU

Part 1

Starts of with akshara telling varsha that she wants to do a kanya pooja this time, and why dont you get ananya to wear a traditional outfit varsha says i will love to but shaurya dosnt like it he says why are u annoyning the small baby just dress her in frocks and leggings both laugh, maharji give g3 and bhabhima the pooja stuff and goes g3 says to bhabhima that akshara wants to do a kanya pooja this tym bhabhima says its a good thought she says she wants to make ananya a lengha with her own hand, g3 gets lost in thought bhabhima says whats wrong she says akshara's family didnt come because they wanted to appoligize for not coming to the pooja but they came because natik rang them bhabhima says its not like that munna said he rang shaurya she says he just said that but they came to enquire akshara's health and munna was covering up for his inlawas bhabhima says yeah (🤢g3 will never change and bhabhima is her pupet yes no 😆) @naksh room natik is reasearching about movement and he tells akshara she says i knw if i was working i might not felt it he says how is it like akshara says i told u 10 tyms already he says i knw but listening and not being able to feel is different, akshara says all the feelings i have i will share with u there incomplete with u he says i knw she says you have to be responsible for the baby he says i will take the baby out play cricket teach it how to drive she says you went far ahead the baby will learn to walk from u hug you smile when he wakes up he says if the baby will do all that then what about me she says you will change the nappy he says what i cant do that she says you will learn gradually 😆 he says what else, she says you will sing for it he says i will get a cd she says i will tell the baby to love the singer not there papa and you will also teach the baby to walk he says thank god i thought i was going to change nappys all life 😆 he says if i do all that wht will u do she says watch papa love his baby he says to the baby you come qucikly seen your mothers smart moves we will deal together akshara starts laughing he says always smile you look nice and the baby will be happy too both hug, girja comes and gives her the cloth she says to natik i am going to make lengha for ananya (must watch naksh scene😳)

Part 2

@Nandani tells landlord on the phone i promise i will pay the full rent to you next month mohit comes home she says how was the interview he smiles and says another person got the job it wasnt made for me she says you dont show it but i can see behind that fake smile your sorrow is hidden @singhaniya's they show akshara making the lengha she shows bhabhima and g3 next morning and ask how it is they say its beautifull she says i made it all night g3 says you shoudnt work all night and rest rb and natik walk in rb says why are you shouting at our daughter in law akshara shows them the lengha he says its nice g3 says shall i get you tea he says no just water akshara says i will go and get it rb tells them vishambar phones someone else complained against gopal this matter will be sorted out soon, g3 says to natik your friend ajay bring his son we have girls but not a boy akshara comes and says this tym our ananya will be with us too, rb says he will come natik phones his friend and says we need your son for the pooja he says its not a question to ask take him lets all meet up this evening bring bhabhi too, he says ok you invite everyone i need to tell u special news he says tell me now he says it wont last in your stomach akshara says to natik if we have a daughter we will dress it in cute clothes like this he says no i will make her wear frocks pink and white, akshara says varsha was write all the men are the same nandani rings natik she says i want to talk to you he says come to ajay house where all meeting there she says alone he says ok bhabhima says anything important he says she was just asking about ajay's part she says to akshara to take care of herself and natik to take care of her

Part 3

@naksh in car akshara says why was nandani didi phoning he says just like that she says i knw in front of bhabhima you changed the subject there is something surley he says i also think otherwise didi woudnt say mohit shoudnt find out they reach ajay's house and meet them and there little son akshara and natik try and be friends with him ajay says to viraj the little boy give uncle the ball he will play with you he throws the ball it hits a glass and breaks ajay gets angry at viraj and says it could hurt uncle natik says its alright we told him too ajay says no he's getting naughty day by day and tells viraj to go in his wife says he's a kid leave it he didnt do it on purpose he says you always take his side and what r u saying it could hurt natik then, akshara says he's a child leav it viraj goes in his room they all sit down, ajay says to natik i will come in 2 mins viraj is upset and i wont feel good natik says i will come with you they go to the room, ajay says my son is a superman he knows everything natik says for me to find out you have to be my friend viraj becomes his firend he says will you play basketball with me they go out ajay's wife says sorry akshara i always thought to phone or call you but with viraj time flys akshara says its ok she says after kids are born your life changes completley you are always behind them akshara says i have a niece ananya the whole house is her dewana and i be at my house and think of her, ajay's wife says aww and you knw when viraj be's naughty i feel so angry with him but seeing his inncocent face all the anger vansishes

Part 4

outside natik and ajay starts playing with the ball viraj keeps on asking they say one min 😆 viraj gets upset they pacify him and says lets go in where tierd he says no i want to play 😆 ajay throws the ball and viraj fetches it they sit down ajay says he wont agree you tell him natik says your dad is tierd you sit down here he sits down natik says to ajay we played after a long tym ajay says i play every few days i have good practice natik says life changes so much how we used to play in collage for long hours and ajay says for playing we used to make an excuse for extra class at home viraj keeps on bugging ajay asksing what this is he says its a tofee wrapper that you threw he says i want choclate, ajay says do u want to hear a story he says yes he says your mum knows a nice one of elephant and ant go to her he runs inside (cute kid and friend scene) natik says this is a lie he says she also does this its called sharing responsibility, mohit and nandani come mohit says your sitting outside had ur wife thrown u out of the house 😆 ajay says we were getting fresh air how is ur job going he says fine ajay says come lets sit inside he and mohit walk forward natik asks nandani if everything is f9 you were saying on the phone before he could say anything other friends arrive they meet each other mohit says wow today big people came we will have fun natik looks at tensed nandani it ends there(i love mohit he is so funny plz cv dont show mohini mu regarding nandani asking natik for help in mohits job more then nandani i hate bhabhima crying 🤢)

Precap: Natik is looking at all the kids playing and making noise and akshara is smiling   

awsome epi today loved the naksh scene it was cute the scene at his friends house was nice, enjoyed watching the epi today plz cv shw less g3 and bhabhima tomorow and no rj if possible 🤢😆

sorry for spelling error and dont forget to hit the like button to say thank you 😃

Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abommi thumbnail

Me first Me first

thanks for the awesome update yaar

i loved naksh part its so cute👏

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks mariam for the superb update.😊 Brilliantly capturing everyone's feelings.😛 Very good understanding between husband and wife the essence of past few weeks has been opening the eyes of two family's coz of akshi's health condition😊👏..

Gayathrii should know her limit and she is poking her nose in each and every aspect in naksh life. Even though she thinks that she is doing for too much concern sometimes it may hurt other's feelings. Especially for akshi during these times. Naksh scene and their baby talk were just awesome.

The way he enquired akshi how she felt...so caring understanding. Finally Naksh has started to enjoy their cute moments with their baby. Wow! What a romantic exchange.
 It shows how much he cares and loves akshara.finally after MU track, happy set of circumstances shown which is good👏. Because he wants his dear wife to be the happiest person during her pregnancy time.😊

Iam really surprised about ghagra…she should have done it by hand LOL. To the CV oh naitik friends are all married and they all have grown up children is it…. (I thought many of his friends were unmarried… very confusing). 😉The friend scene was nice

Having a child makes naksh  marriage stronger in my opinion. It brings them even closer as they experience being parents together and helping each other out.😊Mainly because all the attention is on the child now and not on each other. The key to a good marriage is: respect for one another, communication, unconditionally love and lots of laughter.

shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnx 4 the update loved the naksh scene nd ajays son's naamkarran was like 4 months ago he grew up fast!! cv's bhi na
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update Mariam. Really nice episode after all G3 and Rajshri MU.
JAYA_09 thumbnail
guys nk yday levenders hirt main so cool tha yaar but how he care for ak na really loved it totally want tos ee ak too stopping maa jaap and  be wtih nk and sup[port and love him more too

after sneha incident nk chagned completely aar and i feel oct maha epi vl be grand diwali nov maha epi vl be godh barai dec delviery wow naskfh should be shown happy no more problems in naksh lfie fed up watchign they suffering

pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks  for  the  update  mariam  😊 a  watchable  episode 😊  ajay  ki   beta  itne  bade  kaise hogaye  woh  bhi  4months   ki  pehle  uska naming  ceremony  kiya  tha😕
--manu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ty 4 the update...
gud epi, but filled with bloopers...
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

really good & light episode

not very much of politics although G3 had complaints for her munna trying to cover up for his in-laws!!
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mariam. Thanks dear