HHL 3RD october WU complete

Posted: 12 years ago
guys im backup updater for today
hence till now update is not posted me dng 
i hope i do justice πŸ˜›

first of all hearty congrats for getting 12 in chaska meter πŸ˜ƒ do hit it daily
and hhl should reach top 10 soon.and guys dont stalk us active honney ka koshish karo
πŸ˜†we r not any ghostys

well regarding todays epi it was good episode wich made to see lot abt  juno and raghav frdship

well im starting my update no gussa 😳

episode starts juno playing his guitar  at ni8 in the ground ..raghav comes with
pepsi can and juno asks yeh sabb kyaa hai (wats this) raghav says its been long since we
both hang out so i thought tonigh tonight and he gives that pepsi can to juno (well its not looking like pepsi can its in red color πŸ˜•πŸ˜²)

juno asks raghav did you call home at least once ..raghav goes sad
bg plays  juno puts is hand in raghav's shoulder and says call them regularly
they will get worried ..infact last year i spoke with them more then you
arjun smiles raghav is all sad  arjun asks raghav wat happend
raghav says nothing im perfectly fine juno again asks wat happend ...fought with mom or wat
raghav replies jagada toh tab hoga yaar jab baat hogi
(haila iska hisstory bhi hai kyaaπŸ˜²πŸ˜•)
raghav says leave it yaar  and he asks juno so many new students have come koi
girl frd  mili ??😲
juno smiles😳 and raghav says kitney dhin takk wait kiya hoga juno asks
raghav leave me wat about you ?? got ur boxing chick ,raghav says nahi yaar
jaisey mujhey pathaa hai ohh hai jaisey usko bhi pataa hoga mein hoon πŸ˜•
no one can resist raghav charm this long  tym ,she must be here ..thodi
daari si innocent sei  yeh hi kahi
and raghav says juno chalo we will do one thing i will search for u girl frd
and you will search  me boxing chick (yeh loh πŸ˜† )
and for you checking school records hiss damm easy job
arjun says oh deal and all hmm okk  toh  you stop pranking on the new gal i will bring you the list (😲 dekha kahaan akey stop kiya oh my juno 😳) raghav says hmmm great
wat you thing without your help i will not find that boxer ,juno says aur tujhey kyaa lagtaa hai
without ur help i will not find my girlfrd 🀣

raghav says kyaa baat hai  koi milgayi hai kyaa 😳
juno says miljaayegi miljaayegi yahi kahi (ahem ahem arsia😳)
raghav says waisey nahi mileygi listen me ...love and boxing are same
in love also challenge in boxing also challenge ,boxing mey knockout and in love also knockout 😲 juno says yeh hi toh difference hai  boxing mey ekk winner in love both the side winsπŸ€—
raghav says kyaa baat hai tu toh romantic hogaya
juno blushes πŸ˜†
raghav says chalo achaa hai  there is some use in miss sen's counseling juno says bleddy hell you did the miss sen drama ...raghav says talent hai yaar and juno runs to catch raghav

scene shifts morning elite

sia arjun raghav and guru in canteen sia is sitting and eating with guru
she turns and raghav winks (dude someone change is name to winkeshwar plizz kitna
wink maarta hai yaar)

sia blabbers to guru how this ppl are so bathamizz guru asks who
sia says raghav ,guru says good abt raghav tht he helped him frm vish he is nice dude
sia says ok ok frm next tym dont  take this raghav name in front of me (hoi did he take or you tuk ) 😑
sia moves and again raghav winks .. arjun says deal ho naa ya ho ..plzz stop pranking on sia
raghav says i said just hai  πŸ˜•
and on the other side sama says to kanicka stop copycatting saloni , kanicka again takes saloni name sama says plzz stop again...
and on the other side pooja goes and hits sia by mistake and says how smart saloni looks sia says tuu jaada saloni saloni matth karr.. dnt try to imitate others
pooja says aur tu always says raghav raghav 😲 karti ho ..
and sia and pooja moves ... raghav also says bye to juno
as its gym tym ,juno says she boxer kaa waiting tym ,raghav says i dont care if she come means let her  come, otherwise its her loss vadda bro and nikka bro comes and says we will search u the she boxer raghav says its upto u ppl i dont care
scene shifts gym raghav working out ...coach comes raghav asks the coach abt she boxer thing ,coach asks so wat you practice ,raghav says if she come means we will have a match
victory follows raghav ..coach says raghav to come into ring and they both starts boxing raghav lacks stamina  and he losses coach also at one point gets his old flash backs
and was about to hit raghav but he stops and moves
raghav is clueless and on otherside vadda bro and nikka bro
searches for she boxer and they calls raghav ,raghav says dont waste tym on that gal
chuck it guys.. sia moves tht way vadda bro says oh teri pushpa is she the she boxer or wat
raghav says she is emotional gal i dont think sooo... and he keeps the phone
sia goes to call gauti and there fi8 btw mama and gauti gng ...rangeela makes sia to hear mama wants gauti to go and join that govt school but gauti refuses ..later sia says rangeela  to bring him hear i will say him...
scene shifts raghav is sitting alone in class alone juno comes  and asks wat happend raghav says abt losing to coach.. juno says after getting ready phsyically and mentaly that tym challenge him again
arjun puts a  chart and shows raghav who is better ... raghav sees it and wants to change  himself
scene shfts coach is all angry how he can fi8 with a student...sia comes and asks abt training
he says later but sia again speaks he shouts back  and says you'r not physically and mentally fit start practicing frm tomorrow 1 hour run daily ..sia happily thinks its her chance now and have to prove
on the other side raghav says juno to wake him up daily early
and epi ends on both sia raghav face

precap : coach says sia good job we will talk abt the training later raghav sees it  and thinks
one mre clue abt she boxer ..pushpa coach khey saat ..is she the she boxer nahi unill i get proof i will not agree ..raghav goes to search scholarship file in coach room

do hit the like button

Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 12 years ago
thnkss 4 d awsum ud hunπŸ˜†
Edited by pratsy - 12 years ago
Originally posted by pratsy

lolz
b fast

😲
😲
first of all, and guys dont stalk us active honney ka koshish karo
πŸ˜†we r not any ghostys was that indicated to me...[:O][:S] lol
i am active now, as my exams have ended. well anyways the epi was really good but there is not much of juno's role now-a-days, i miss him. kash he would have been the lead[:")]πŸ˜† well, still i loved the epi.

love,
ANANYA
Originally posted by Shadow_Angel

first of all, and guys dont stalk us active honney ka koshish karo
πŸ˜†we r not any ghostys was that indicated to me...[:O][:S] lol
i am active now, as my exams have ended. well anyways the epi was really good but there is not much of juno's role now-a-days, i miss him. kash he would have been the lead[:")]πŸ˜† well, still i loved the epi.

love,
ANANYA

anu 😳 im mentioning all  and you too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† good tht ur exam is over yay
no worries yaar abi said sia and arjun scene will start soon ..we have to wait
Thanks yami...Nice episode...Got to see some juno scenes...😍

Originally posted by Roshini1494

Thanks yami...Nice episode...Got to see some juno scenes...😍

πŸ˜›  yaa hopefully we will see him more frm now on
πŸ˜›
yimu this is very very very to much sweet of you thank you so much for doing update for me actually yday i was to to  much busy in somethink but after seeing this post you made me smile i am so happy janu thank u so much i wanna give u 200 hugs  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—,πŸ€—πŸ€—,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—,  
Originally posted by ArHi4ever

yimu this is very very very to much sweet of you thank you so much for doing update for me actually yday i was to to  much busy in somethink but after seeing this post you made me smile i am so happy janu thank u so much i wanna give u 200 hugs  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—,πŸ€—πŸ€—,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—,  

awww just 200 hugs 😑 kanjoos yeh loh mera million hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

awww just 200 hugs 😑 kanjoos yeh loh mera million hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
woh chor yeh le chalo kehla hum dono ek sath kiya kehti hai?