Thendral Tuesday- Update for October 4

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Vjayam!!!😃

Now too Lav doesn't want money and luxury life aam, what a joke...is that's why she asked for mineral water and missed mineral water when she visited her house?🤢...Lav's lecture kettu i was laughing...if people like Lav talks like this, we can only laugh😕...where did she learn all these...did she watch in any movie and stole the dialogs from there...at-least she knows that TT are better than her...athu pothum even if she mentioned for her sake to convince Nithesh😡

No comments about Buwana😡...this lady is another psycho type one🤢

Puvi brought T and T in the name of doing good and going to push into psycho's ghost cave if at all psycho offer TA a job through Mr.KP😡...undoubtedly that psycho is going to offer job for-sure😡

Aww Bhagi...all the best on getting web-conference scene with psycho's rowdy pose tomorrow...if its not shown tomorrow...then woohoo i am the lucky one probably to get on my Friday's update as no serials on Thursday.

Thanks Vijayam for the awesome update and side comments!👏

Lav talk was so funny. Madam does not want any luxury or greedy for money🤢... Nice try Lav😡🤢. SQ asking Nithesh about him having a job is ok. But she showed her craze for money today indirectly🤢. Hopefully Nithesh soon comes to know that both mom and daughter are behind their money only😡.

Ewww... Bhuv...another unthiruthufyable person in this serial.

Puvi exactly showed that he is GW son😡😡. They showed small change in Sudha face. But I think Puvi will not allow it so TA can take KP job😡.

All the best for Webcam update Bhagi/Tanu🤗.
Thank you Vjayam for your beautiful updates!!

It was sad and irritating to see Tamil and Tulasi scene today.  I hate seeing Tamil at home instead of working.  Why is Mr. K. ruining his character??  A job will not come from the sky.  Tamil should work hard and earn a respectable job.  Tulasi cares so much even she is willing to speak to Puvi.  Puvi makes strong decisions so it's no use speaking to him about changing his mind.  Instead of doing social service Tamil should get a job.

The hospital scene was interesting.  I hope this track continues to move at steady pace instead of always showing war between Bhuvana and TPS.

Lavanya...if she truly wants the best for Nitesh then encouraging him to be more independent is not bad...but she does like money...what will Nitesh do??

It looks like Charu special will come tomorrow.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Thanks Vijayam for the detailed and awe-striking update😊👏. One &two poratama…sigh.hospitalil kudava?😉🥱 LAV needs to be kicked out of the house😡. Better nitish you too go and join charu kootani for a job and don't leave poor TA alone. 😉

Lav being a selfish girl but she gave a good advice to nitish for him to be on his own😕.Thuls once proves that she is caring understanding but she does not need to worry as her soul mate is going to get a job from psycho.

In upcoming epi's I want to see proactive determined courageous wife in thuls and not the meek helpless little darling. Waiting for next epi.😍

Thanks for the wonderful comments and update.  The sadistic and mean streak of the creative peaks as "Oct Blues" redux is underway. Yet another hospital track…ala last year…pht.

Yeah….T'n'TA are back….there interplay was just awesome. Surprise…Surprise, all is well in T'n'TA alley considering the massive internecine between PA & TA, with T caught in the crossfire.

Panoramic view of T'n'TA living space is filled with nearly an empty room. Hopefully TA will get basic stuff from his earnings a.s.a.p. for his engineer amma.

TA is the ultimate fan boy…an incorrigible greatest aficionado of Thulz, doesn't want her to get hurt & humiliated by PA/S of his job sake. TA doesn't care about his job but more concerned about T's reputation…aww, no wonder T puts up with TA's lacunae. On the other hand, T lobbies hard with TA to give her his go-ahead as she wants to pitch with P/S about giving TA one last endeavor, unmindful of how she may get treated…all for her TA's sake. First TA dawdles, but floors him @ end, T wins as usual 👍🏼.

Stars of the Day: Undoubtedly T'n'TA.  +100000, as TA for the first time shows interest and commitment to his job @ shop, huge step forward for T as she is one who drips him.  Wowie T, showed amazing dexterity when she tried to convince PA/S hard by building a positive case for TA. The BGM @ the end as T gaits down dejected was really good. Looks like the *Happy Dance* between T'n'TA will be becoz PA would have relented under pressure from S.

SQ always wanted a simpleton life with minimal requirements….ROFL. As usual, Nit stands like a deadwood and bricked look as SQ tries pulls the wool over his eyes.   

TPS/B face-off and one upmanship in the critical care room are disgusting. Poor Doc, no peace in CCU even…LOL.

Why is Mr. K. making TT suffer like this??  When are they going to lead a normal life again.  My interest in Thendral after they moved in with Bazari has decreased.

Thank you vjayam for the wonderful update...😃

Wow...it was a "Husband Vs Wife(S) episode..😛

Husband 1 Vs Wife 1 (N and L)..😡

Wow, Lavanya's dialogues were like a porupana wife asking him to earn for their life without depending on his dad. whatever she spoke is ofcourse a fact...i agree that she is asking him to earn on his own, but will this thanmana lady singam will agree if Nitish goes as a driver or anyother job. 🤢 If the losers go and ask their dad money for business and try to show off as its their own money and dance before in-laws then this loser is not worth it and all her dialogues about no interest on money is just a dialogue.😡..My comments will then just be 🤬 ones. The way she compared herself with thulz shows her jealousy on Thulz and if she understands T and T then why the hell did she not object her mom's super master plan. lets see what SQ is all upto.😡 On the whole husband 1 aka Nitish trapped by wife 1 aka Lavanya...

Husband 2 Vs Wife 2( shd i say wife2a Vs wife2b here) 😡🤢
Wow...Bhuvana will do anything..this is what she proved. But I think TPS will have good hopes on Prabha and i hope they treat him good. Lets see what Dharman is going to do in this.😡.TPS was good and I really appreciate both mom and daughter coming in and pitying Lakshamn though they have hatred on him..😳

Husband 3 Vs Wife 3 😳
Good thought by thulz..⭐️.and now TA ofcourse proved why he was begging to P and S for shop job. He gained interest in the job😊
Thulz was good when she asked for TA at the shop but the loser PA proved again to be selfish. But somehow sudha might convince him about the work, but in between if psycho offers work TA would pick only psycho and not PA and again PA and S are going to be mad and so is Thulz...

Happy Saraswathi Pooja to all and enjoy the day..😃,
Thank you Vijayam for the nice update and comments, 😃

Lav somehow talked with sense today..!! But that counts only if she was the old Lav who always supported TA instead her mother..!! But Niteesh's parents both of them are sweet.. They never think of Niteesh being jobless and ill treat him.. But Lav using T&T for her example again shows her anger towards Thulasi and selfishness..!!

Prabha and TPS was awesome today..!! Bhuvana mele mele getting her aapu's..!! More to come..😊..!!

T&T scene was nice and it was so emotional when Thulasi walked out from the house with the apt BGM in the back..!! Thulasi was really sweet when convincing TA and also when convincing P&S..!! Always Sudha used to act like Puvi.. and Today they interchanged their acting..!! Sudha has some kind of soft corner on TA (with her expressions..)..!!But Puvi seemed adamant..!! 

Ayooo Tommorow Pshyco scene aa...😭  
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
An excellent update with enjoyable side comments.

Today's episode focused on all the tracks with the story moving forward.

Although Lav's opening up her mind abt Nit gaining an identity for himself and trying to brainwash him abt a job for himself sounds truthful and sincere, Nit is still unaware of her actual needs and wants! Using her T/TA trump card she managed to convince Nit, but doesn't realize that she is so way off when compared to T!  T forgave Nit who lied on her face and was a major cause of tiff bet'n T/TA while Lav has so much of hatred for T for no reason!

TPS/mom rushing to the hospital to see Lax inspite of all their hatred for him and pitying for his condition  is worth appreciating. Prabha's efforts to inform them shows he is more like his sis Thulz and unlike his mom! As usual, even inside the ICU, Bhu/TPS ego fights still goes on w/o a stop!! Bhu shud know for sure that only TPS is doc's legal wife no matter how many papers she tries to shred!

T was awesome today trying to convince TA abt talking to PA abt the job. TA was more concerned abt her getting hurt by PA/S than abt his getting the job back! T/TA displayed the beautiful understanding, trust and respect they had for each other. T wanted TA to say "yes' before she talks to PA, while he was worried abt her getting hurt! Although S was definitely moved by T's talks convincing PA to take TA  back to work, PA was so stubborn in his decision!! TA has gained genuine interest in the job and PA as a brother shud try to understand his deep down feeling regarding the welfare of the shop. Afterall, PA as a brother shud give TA another chance as he was the one who literally pushed him into taking up this job and also mentioned that he wanted TA to come up in life.

Hope PA offers him this job before Psycho intervenes and does something!