Pavitra Rishta October 4 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mat1971 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I sincerely hope that Manav doesn't listen to his mum and realises soon that. his mum is the cause of all this misunderstanding and his sister tells all

Whatever Dharmesh has cooking will become a flop as the cement he has ordered goes on his project and not manav's project
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.   The show is getting worse instead of improving.  Don't think ekta, the channel and cv's are reading our comments.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I really hope Manav isn't listening to his mother's nonsense and gives away his son especially after the nightmare he and Archana just had
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh god... what is wrong with Savita.. she sticked with Archu through thinck n thin n even helped her against Riya...
she is off limits and can go to any level to hurt Archana
Varsha and Savita should get a Mental Health evaluation soon before they go out of control😆
Guybaboo thumbnail
the story line with Manav getting vex over Sachu is now becoming silly. first of all no father belittles his wife for taking care of a BABY over a 6year old!  Further why is h not pressuring Savita AAI for not helping out more in  the house!   secondly, Manav's inadequacies as a father because of his job is something that Archana should throw back in his face.

Maybe it is time for Archana to re-evaluate what is important in her life! I am finished with PR... unnecessary stress