Fashion and Beauty

Indian Fashion vs. Pakistani Fashion - Page 2

aamyasharma thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I like Indian dresses.I like to wear Srees.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ammm in Pakistan Churidaars are in ! and i think the same is in India !
and it actually depends on the type of cloths like whether it is formal,casual,bridal wear etc.
beautyindia thumbnail
I don't think that there is much difference between the Indian and Pakistani's Fashion now a days as they both are getting attracted by Western culture.
as far as I see in tv shows indians are more dressed up with make up jewelery etc. in traditional wear and in pakitani serials they are more simple but modern like short dress and more western clothes then in indian serials but realty is quit different all the tv stars in india wear western backstage no matter how pld they are but I think just in big citys the villagers are still dressed traditional
dapperlook thumbnail
Nice post, Nice describing the differences between the two.
I absolutely LOVE Indian sarees,I always ask my nani to send me some,I keep trying my mum's sarees.
I do find a difference between the fashion industry of both,since I've a family in both.And I like both:)
sneharocking thumbnail
Pakistani fashion clothing and Indian fashion clothing are same because origin are same for both.
crazyapple thumbnail
I'm not interested in who's fashion is better, but I think have you own style is the most important...
sneharocking thumbnail
Yes i m also agree with crazyapple . own style is more valuable then the regions. 
lalanasubu thumbnail
Both the fashions have their own speciality and uniqueness. Both are strongly connected to their culture, traditions and age old techniques of embroidary, fabrics and styling. 
Watching various designers at Nevanta videos, I feel Indian fashion designers are bolder in their cuts, styling and experimentation.