Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seerat234 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I think they are different in some ways but are definitely interconnected. plus i love both fashions as the suits and kurtis i wear would appeal to people from any culture. living in uk specially. I recently bought some really nice suits from this website: www.suitsandkurtis. com. they are selling fabulous indian/pakistani suits and tunics and if you see you'l find that they look very similar. they all are equally pretty.

beautykafe thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi,
I don't know about PAK but i Can surely say that Indian Women Gives A traditional touch by their Fashion and Beauty...
In All India Rocksss... 
anniemarry843 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't think there is nay huge difference of both countries  Fashion.  After al Pakistan is PArt of INdia ... or from India
anirudh123 thumbnail
Indian Fashion is as same as Pakistani dressing, it might be little differ due to religious point of view
Surabhi_G thumbnail
Both's fashion have a great difference In pakistan people like black color in India people neglect black color and in term of jewelry there are so much difference, in pakistan people like heavy jewelry but here prefer light jewelry.

There are lots of different  between two countries  Fashion.  I have to say that In Pakistan  there is a little bit changes that most of the people of Pakistan is very traditionally where as Indians are associated with Western Outfit.

somewhere agreed with you.
Surabhi_G thumbnail
I Well, personally I don't think it's possible to differentiate Indian fashion from Pakistan fashion since both cultures are very much same. So I think fashion trends are also quite similar.
tiyalian thumbnail
in a way,they are similar.