SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Great locale. Beautiful and peaceful indeed! 

Not much to say about Jeevika, as she would be seen as a girl norm to Star Plus sacrificing and all. Looks jaded. Maanvi is cute. It's easy to go overboard when you have such a character but she seems to be handling well.

As for boys, it's funny how both Karan and Khushal looks like real brothers. I thought there would be some difference going by the character sketches but no difference, physically at least!

Karan looked good. Once again, not how I visualised a serious, shy lawyer would be. He looked anything but that. May be the way he behaves will be different. More mature and no smirking!

Khushal, nothing much to say as yet to see him.

Viren and Maanvi would make a good couple. Wonder how Viren and Jeevika would click as both being bogged down by family,responsibilities etc. After all opposites attract! Maanvi could bring some much needed lightheartedness in Viren's life(if Viren is serious indeed!)

Abhinav Shukla needs a makeover. He looks so old! What was his name again!

Family is cute

Looks like they have come to meet Jeevika as an ideal partner for Viren! Isn't Karan tired of getting married so early in every serial kya lol(if he gets married that is)

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Loved your insight Smitha and I agree with you mostly...

Dr Manant looks sweet...Perhaps he will get a makeover as the show progresses...

Though the character sketch from Star Plus said ' Viren finds the ideal partner in Jeevika ', nothing is set in stone, when it comes to drama...And the line can be entuprited in many ways...

Jeevika and Dr Manant already have feeling for each-other...And I think their story has potential for more conflict / angst and drama...So lets wait and watch...

I have a feeling Manvi will be suffering from some terminal illness...There are already hints about this...How many times has the blood test been mentioned...

Karan ia playing a different character...But I noticed in the pre-cap that he will always have his trade-mark style and screen presence...Can't wait to see his first scene😊...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
Having a feeling that Dr.Manant would be turned obsessive and Viren would be falling hard for Jeevika. May be love at first sight lol and from the off screen pics we have seen I think they both will be meeting and all, may be Viren trying to impress? I hope he behaves differently though cos the style and all looked typical.

And as for change in the script depending on the ratings and all, hope so hope so lol!!
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 12 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
smi loved ur take..
yes..as may said i too doubt abt jeevika being opposite to viren..may be it is maanvi..
as maanvi promised herself that she'll see to that her sis gets her love..
abhinav shukla id Dr.manant..
and from character sketch we know viren will take decisions right at time without taking the emotional side..
may be being a lawyer he could strike a deal with maanvi asking her to marry her..
ho saktha hai..lets wait..
LOL!!! at each character that Karan performed earlier getting married at the start itself..may be production house ppl think that he wud perform a husband's role very well..
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Having a feeling that Dr.Manant would be turned obsessive and Viren would be falling hard for Jeevika. May be love at first sight lol and from the off screen pics we have seen I think they both will be meeting and all, may be Viren trying to impress? I hope he behaves differently though cos the style and all looked typical.

No I don't think Dr Manat will be like that...Or I hope not😕😆...Wouldn't Abhinav want to play a nice role after his last show😊...

Jeevika and Viren story is too straight forward and seen before...We need a good class division / girl standing up for herself...

Viren fist look is that he is rich and perhaps even a little proud due to his status...And his entry was very filmy😃...But Karan is Karan😊...

I like the fact that so much could happen...According to the article...Manvi does alot of interfereing and Jeevika hides it...I am curious to know what she does exactly...Love-letter may just be the start...
Hmm.. RamZ!! nice one on Viren asking Maanvi to marry him! But then if she has any terminal illness? We tho want a past for Viren lol and pat main bhi tragedy ho tho, present main bhi nahi ho sakta! I am sure they won't get them married off that soon if they want more drama! As for hubby roles so true lol. If he is married off this time too, it would be different this time in the sense that he likes her lol compared to the other two times
-Deepali- thumbnail
Nice Post Smitha and Well doneSmitha, May and Ramani !!!
But I strongly Feeling that Viren should be Get Merriage with Jevika and After That we can see
Like Dheera Dheera Pyar Ko Bhadhana hai Type story line
At Starting Viren Loves Her but She could not Loves him and after some time she get fall  in love
Manvi Pairing with His Younger brother  annd Dr Manan is side hero Like cold Love😊
arushibansal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but smitha form d precap... i could make out a different karan it seemed as if i was watching shaan only d style he got out from d car... becouse as per d character viren aka karan is a shy lawyer but he doesnt seem 2 b i could c a jhalak of naught nice shaan in viren wat say ??
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepali88

Nice Post Smitha and Well doneSmitha, May and Ramani !!!
But I strongly Feeling that Viren should be Get Merriage with Jevika and After That we can see
Like Dheera Dheera Pyar Ko Bhadhana hai Type story line
At Starting Viren Loves Her but She could not Loves him and after some time she get fall  in love
Manvi Pairing with His Younger brother  annd Dr Manan is side hero Like cold Love😊

Thanks Deepali and poor Dr Manant😆...

Anway...I feel there have been so many love after marriage stories before...And the articles have said Karan, Kushal and Abhinav are the leads...So even if Dr Manant gets married to Jeevika...Viren can still be paired with Manvi...

Lively Manvi and serious Viren, also make for for an interesting dynamic...Or Manvi paired with Virat would also be interesting...Virat is supposed to be like Amitabh Bachan in Sholay...Sarcastic humour and all that I guess😊...
Arushi, that's what I thought too! I mean his clothes are different and he had shades and all but style, arrogance and attitude is the same. It was something I didn't expect. May be a Harvard graduate, he might have that attitude but 

Viren is the eldest son of the Narain family. At 28, he is an ace lawyer, and is committed to his family values. Respected and proficient professionally, Viren is a shy man in his personal life, specially in the presence of women. He possesses a very rational mind, much like his Dada ji, with whom he shares a deep bond. Viren is the kinds to take charge of a situation immediately without letting emotion cloud him. He is one who sticks to his words at any cost. Viren likes to let justice prevail in each and every situation, even though it could hurt a loved one. With a secret desire to travel the world, Viren finds a suitable life partner in Jeevika

reading this, I was expecting something else!!! Anyways, we might be jumping to conclusion too soon!!! Let's wait today to see how he talks lol