NO DANDYA CELEB in PR

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i m thinking how a serial survive without celebration with sooo much negetivity😡IN PR before every celebration was showed and audience want ENTERTAINMENT with happy mood but now there is no dandya celebration in PR and most pethetic track going on manav yelling archana,sachu's attitude and varsha's obsession and last thing is and disgusting SAVITA's EVILNESS so how kekta thinking audience watch it where ppl gwtting option in other seriel lots of celebration NAACH GAANA happy mood of actor so ppl r very much irrited😡😡😡by it.what u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
There is no point in showing celebration on this show anymore, it is too dark, too ridiculous!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Poppy if it makes you happy, Pooja Pihal-Shravni did go to the navratri celebration in RMJ ME past sunday...She danced well but it was more like a club dancing in front of godess along with 3 other gals..
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Poppy if it makes you happy, Pooja Pihal-Shravni did go to the navratri celebration in RMJ ME past sunday...She danced well but it was more like a club dancing in front of godess along with 3 other gals..

Sorry to be off topic but just wandering...what happened to baby gifting track in RMJ? Was the merriment after  the baby has been given away?
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Poppy,
There is nothing left to celebrate in PR.They should have a burial for the show.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Ram naam satya hai ram naam satya hai..

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Ram naam satya hai ram naam satya hai..

🤣🤣
Show has to be cremated ðŸ˜‰
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Here is the cremation of PR..Officially I am doing it..

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Sorry to be off topic but just wandering...what happened to baby gifting track in RMJ? Was the merriment after  the baby has been given away?

Not yet...Seems like the track is on hold at this moment...They got other stupid tracks going.