Balika Vadhu

BV WU:5/10/11:Asha got justice, bhairon came:)

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
great precap! all of gauri's doctor friends/classmates gathered behind her. If phoolie starts screaming they will know that she is doosri aurat. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  I always wondered how her friends would come to know eventually ... so medical camp with classmates is a great idea.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tinoo

great precap! all of gauri's doctor friends/classmates gathered behind her. If phoolie starts screaming they will know that she is doosri aurat. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  I always wondered how her friends would come to know eventually ... so medical camp with classmates is a great idea.

and i have no doubt anandi will come to gauri rescueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
gauri luck is really bad and jagat is paagal totally crackpot caseπŸ˜†
fervour thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰lovely update khushi!i loved phoolie calling gauri a bimari!rofl!how the mumbai mates will relish the gossip bytes of the status of their marriage,will taunt gauri...she will yell and make jagat's life a miserable hell!πŸ˜›
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i really doubt that g's frd able to know the truth!!πŸ˜•
g will shout so much that phooli cant speak much !πŸ˜†
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update Khushi.

I just really wish CVs see that getting G insulted results in higher TRPs and make sure her "dusri aurat" label in exposed properly in front of all her classmates and the news spreads like fire in the WHOLE collage! Then I am sure to watch it...CVs come on you want TRPs we want G and J to suffer...whats the problem then...? Ek haath do ek haath lo...the concept it super easy and ancient.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: khusi_*

i really doubt that g's frd able to know the truth!!πŸ˜•

g will shout so much that phooli cant speak much !πŸ˜†

even phooli is going to shoutπŸ˜†πŸ˜†kyaa hoga when two shouting ladies ek doosre ke saamne aayegiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
fervour thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

even phooli is going to shoutπŸ˜†πŸ˜†kyaa hoga when two shouting ladies ek doosre ke saamne aayegiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

aisa hone par jo catastrophe 2012 mein expected thi woh 2011 mein hi aa jaegi.diwarein girengi,volcoes erupt honge tsunami aaegi!bas do survivors honge.jagat n gauri.modern era ke adam and eve!!πŸ˜‰
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank God. the dhongi baba track ended, was bored watching that. Seems like a nice episode today, yet to watch it, but at least the story has started to move on...
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HAH ! Finally it is starting to seem like BV is getting back to moving the plot ahead. Got sooo tired of the shiksha abhiyan and Dhongi maharaj πŸ€’ !

hehe wud love to see Gauri turning red in the face and calling Phooli out in the field for two two hands πŸ˜†..both pregnant women...bechare unborn bachche...what all they wl have to face with their moms getting so worked up πŸ€£

Hope with everything back in Anandi's favor her personal education track wl not die yet another death. Hope she refuses to teaches the adults and lfocus on her own future for a change. Anandi will love to take care of the new baby anyways,,,remember she already has had sufficient training with Nandu πŸ˜ƒ