||Confusing Charecter Dr. Manant||

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all viewers and fans of the new show of Star Plus..."Ek Hazaro Mein Meri Behna Hai"...I'm Sabarnee and you all can call me Sabs or Sabsii...whatever you want...I can find some of my old friends here and also interested to make more friends from here...

Now after my introduction I want to come to the point...In this show we can see Abhinav Shukla as Dr. Manant who has a crush on Jivika...but in the other hand we have Karan Tacker as Viren who is stated as Jivika's life partner...Now the q is that if the CVs have decided Viren as Jivika's life partner then why there is a charecter called Dr. Manant?? And if they want to show Dr. Manant as Jivika's lover then why are they showing Jivika and Viren's romantic moments...{like today's upar se girne wala scene}...My main q is why are they showing Dr. Manant???????? What is his role in this daily soap...as we know he is not a background actor...so there must be something special for him in this show...
I've started watching this daily soap to see the love story of Dr. Manant and Jivika but now I understand that there is no chance of their love story...I'm little confused so I'm posting this thread...

Friends please try to take me out of this confusion...love ya..
Edited by coolsabs - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just wait and watch sweetie😊...Dr Manant ko aise hi nahi dekaya...More will be revealed in the coming episodes...The doctor is basically a decent guy...Seeing Jeevika marrying someone esle might make him take action...Anything can happen...But there will be triangle between Doc, Jeevika and Viren...
-Deepali- thumbnail
Hey Sabz🤗
May be They Would be show Viren,Jevika and Manan Tringle ..so Looking forword for it
Like may  Wait and watch😆
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
hey deepz...how are you?? and Hi @The_May_Rose   would you like to be my friend??
I'm also looking forward to see a love triangle among them...no...Abhinav in a devdas role again...
-Deepali- thumbnail
I am Fine Sabs🤗
Hope Abhinav not get A Devdas Role again..Looking forword for it😆

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think Maanvi, while trying to stop jeevika's wedding to Viren, might lie and create a complicated situation. (She will do anything for her sister's happiness) This will effect Jeevika and Viren's post marriage life and complicate the situation with her in laws. In short Manan is there to complicate the whole situation. Just an Idea!
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
@Analeez11  I don't know why everytime Abhinav gets such roles...this time I hoped him as the mail lead but no...I love the couple Viren- Jivika... but I started to watch the show because I was attracked by the silent love of Dr. Manant and Jivika...so I'm little sad for that..
Ishradivanluver thumbnail

I agree with u guys dr manan's role is confusing but i guess he will be the 3rd triangle between Jeevika and viren who knw's maybe he turns negative in the future i hope not lets wait and see 😊

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Sabz - My name is May😊...And I would like Abhinav to play a different role from before too...He looks sweet with Jeevika...Anyway lets wait and see...
Aminah007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i feel as if he might be a villian l8er...cause i dnt thnk jeevika wl gt marred 2 viren tht earli..d drama hs jst strted